Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai Sat. Apr. 8th 8pm - Imran Abbas, Ayeza Khan - Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Seems maheen is a widow at present day & gulrez is dead
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
& why didnt the show introduced the character's relationships well?? I still couldn't get it what is neelam to the whole family?? Like mayka ya susraal ya nanniyal ya dadiyal?? ...& it seems gulrez is neelam's younger bro
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShamrozSays

Seems maheen is a widow at present day & gulrez is dead

Think the same, either Maheen is a widow or is unmarried as Gulrez died...and it look like the family think Waqar had something to do with it...
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Seems like episode 1 and 2 were introductions to the present time and past time. Hope the story shapes up in the next episode.

I loved episode 1 with all the suspense and especially the dialogues, the acting was always very well done by all of them.

Though the second episode disappointed me a little bit about all the foxy talk. Everyone loves an old vintage car but the way Gulraiz talked and felt about it was a little too dramatic and the fact the other characters built upon all the foxy drama was a little too much. It was like "trying to be funny" and as other said it, it all looked a little forced.

One thing is for sure: they used to be one big happy family and an incident changed them all and left them in sorrow. A sorrow created by Waqar out of majboori that lead to (most probably) Gulraiz dead and Maheen's forever singularity (a widow or an unmarried).

Waqar and Mushi Alam's relation said everything about the situation and how "bad" it is. In the first episode, Munshi Alam didnt hug Waqar at the airport and his dialogues were also very sharp at him. In the second episode, he was welcoming Waqar with a hug and a smile and he talked to him with respect. In the present time episode 2, Munshi Alam also put a caring hand on Maheen's head. This behaviour of his tells how much the characters changed and how they blame Waqar for all the bad. In the same day where Munshi Alam blamed Waqar, on the same day he showed caring towards Maheen. Waqar did something that even the house-taker turned his back on him.

So Waqar meets with everyone after many, many years. He didnt even recognize Maheen. I actually dont like that fact; that the abroad living family member doesnt know anyone - people do visit and if not then at least they do have some information about each other. Dont know, I just feel this concept of "not-knowing-each-other-for-years is a little bit too much used.

The relations are clear now:
- Kaneez Begum is the mother of Dastur Ahmed and Suraiya.
- Dastur is married to Mehrunnisa and they have a son, Ali. (Ali called Kaneez Begum for dado.)
- Suraiya has two daughters, Maheen and Fajjar. (Guess the big guy shown in promos is her husband, she isnt a widow since she still grooms herself as a married woman, she seemed like one tho.)
- Neelum is Gulraiz big sister (her behaviour points at it).
- Neelum and Gulraiz are grandchildren of Kaneez Begum, her other daughter's children. (Neelum called Kaneez Begum for nano, Dastur for mama, and Suraiya for khala.)
- Wali and Neelum are newly wed.
- Waqar is another grandson of Kaneez Begum. There is no sign of his parents. (The big guy could be his father though).

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

ASH plz watch pyaare afzal and do qadam door thay

She was very good in MERE meherbaan as well

I have seen some episodes of Pyare Afzal and please.. she was pretty bad in it.. Sana Javed was slightly better.. and Sohai was better than these two.

In MM her role had nothing.. I mean.. anyone could have done that role.. it was like Sadia Khan's role in Khuda Aur Mohabbat.. so yeah.. not that she was bad in it.. it's just that the role had nothing of that sort to offer.. it was a plain role.

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
She was good in adhoori aurat, sari bhool hamari thi also
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she was the best in Aks. She was a villain there.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
KUR dialogs don't bother me. It's actually the way they're delivered that's getting to be a little typical, which is more the fault of the directors and producers. Idk...it's something I've noticed about several of his shows. Some actors feel like they must say his dialogs with this wooden affect. Or I shouldn't say wooden, but it's the same inflection, tone, syallable emphasis...not sure if what I said made any sense, but you can just tell sometimes what a KUR dialog is just by how the actor delivers it, and not always in a good way.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I think she was the best in Aks. She was a villain there.

It was her first show for me and I liked her in that one yes.

Who am I biased for Hinna ? 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lol I was just about to say it

Ash to ayeza is how fobby is to Sami

Otherwise it's not possible to say ayeza is bland in PA and Sami is bland in BEINTEHA

Lol