Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai Sat. Apr. 8th 8pm - Imran Abbas, Ayeza Khan - Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
This show is giving me MZZB vibes the way they are all old and remembering the past
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I watched the episode online as soon as it aired and I see a lot of people in here and in youtube comments found it boring and slow. It had the opposite effect on me and I see on a few others as well. I think the flashback structure will give us a better view of the characters relations with the circumstances - the true meaning of what every word and action meant. I love all the curiosity we are left with, every truth will be revealed with a bang. It is like solving a puzzle. I don't even think the characters are aware of the entire truth.

I had a lot on my heart but @canuck-umz said it all. She literally took the words out of my mouth so I will just add to her review.

Kaneez Begum is the grandmother and she may have two sons; Waqar's father and the husband of whom Waqar calls Mehra chachi (I listened 100 times and that's the best I got out of it). She has a daughter as well; Maheen's mother.

Dastur may be Kaneez Bagum's son because he is called Dastur Ahmed while Waqar is also called Waqar Ahmed and since he is a son of the house, Dastur may be one as well. Also, Maheen called him mamo.

Suraiya may be Dastur's wife as Kaneez Begum said: "You and Suraiya should stay in my room." They also had eye locks when Kaneez Begum would say something - as if they shared opinions and discussion about it.

I thought Suraiya to be Waqar's mother as she would look down or be worried whenever Kaneez Begum said something hateful against Waqar - it was as if she felt quilty for his actions. Her shared eye locks and concern with Dastur about Kaneez Begum's talk made me think, they are Waqar's parents but Waqar called Dastur for "Dastur uncle". So either Suraiya is Dastur's wife or she is Waqar's mother. I think the latter. Or it could be both. Waqar's father is dead and his uncle married his mother, situations like these exist. Then again, he mentioned a chachi and if he calls her "chachi", why would he call his uncle for "uncle" and not "chachu"? Maybe he does out of pure coincidence.

Mehrunnisa could also be Dastur's wife. First I thought they could be Maheen's parents but then she called him mamo. It could still be her mother but then Waqar said "Mehra chachi" which could be a short name for her. So she could be married to Dastur anyway and both being Waqar's "Dastur uncle" and "Mehra chachi" and Maheen's "Dastur mamo".

Neelum's identity was shown in the episode and she called Kaneez Begum for nano as Maheen did but I don't think she is her granddaughter. Kaneez Begum seems to love her grandchildren a lot shown in her talk about Waqar and Maheen. She doesn't seem to share the same level of bond with Neelum. She also kept herself distanced in the room compared to the other members. I feel like she may be a second cousin or maybe she calls her nano because of Maheen's perspective. Also, while everyone stayed at Kaneez Mahel during the night, she went home. First I thought she would be Gulraiz's mother but as she said nano, she fell in the youngster's generation plus her husband didn't share same strong feelings as her towards Gulraiz, so she may be Gulraiz sister. Her son didn't even know Kaneez Begum, so they may be distanced. And I guess Wali is her husband.

Munshi Alam mentioned three names: Neelum tumhare moh lochingey, Wali tumhe galiyan denge and Suraiya Begum tumhe tapad marenge. But when Waqar referred back to his sentence, he mentioned three other names: Dastur uncle mujhe tapad marenge, phobo mere muh lochingey, Mehra chahci gali denge mujhe?
Could Neelum be his phobo? Maybe she is an elderly second cousin whom he calls phobo as well. Instead of Suraiya being his mother, she could be his phobo. And her and Dasur's concerned eyelocks could indicate worried children of a sick mother? That would make Suraiya Maheen's mother and Waqar's parents wouldn't be introduced yet. I don't think I heard any Behroz, when was that?

The relations may be very confusing but what I love about it is that every character seems to share a special strong bond among each other. Every relationship is explored and made deep. I love it.

The way Kaneez Begum isn't fond of hearing English in his home may be related to Waqar since he used to live in Europe and it may remind her of him. Mushi Alam said that everyone knows Waqar's truth but honestly I don't think so. They may think they know which is why they blame him but later when the real truth is out, the problems may start getting solved.

*I may add more later*

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I just loved today's episode . I wish this was the first episode, coz it was a fun watch. All the characters share that beautiful rapport as a family which is full of love and joy.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Finally we can watch this show in HD
Believe hi nahin ho raha
the quality is still not as good as other channels but at least its full screen
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

the quality is still not as good as other channels but at least its full screen

It's as good as hum

And full screen

It's 720p HD
its not...Hum is way more clear
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
is it just me who didn't enjoy this episode as much? felt the foxy thing was a bit drag...but i started enjoying once the party scene started
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I also didn't enjoy the foxy thing
It was good

But I was expecting better

Everything is good about the show

But something is not clicking

Ayeza is overacting

Farooq rind shud hv told her to tone down a bit

Playing bubbly roles is also an art

U hv to b fun but u can't overdo it
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
agree with you abby..bubbly was overdone...ayeza has a mature woman features so it kinda looked forced on her..even though she tried her best to come across as young and bubbly..thts why i liked the party scenes more because it got a bit serious there and ayeza plays that type of character really well.