Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai Sat. Apr. 8th 8pm - Imran Abbas, Ayeza Khan - Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Plz ramble as much as possible

And watch from the geo site link

It's in HD and Full screen

Which geo site? Available from US?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very slow starting, I'm confused about that woman who threw stones..
Seems like a good story..
so glad it got a positive review
yay

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol hinna

I m glad u liked it

But I found it confusing as I wasn't getting who is who while they were taking names

i think the whole point of it was to confuse everyone haha
we will get to know the characters once the flashback starts

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry guys, I watched this on Saturday but was being lazy with reviewing as always.

Abby and Pikachu definitely watched a different show than I did because my opinion differs vastly. At least Hinna watched the same show as me lol.

They didn't explain the relationships in this first episode. I may be wrong but here are the characters and relationships introduced so far from what I could deduce:
- Kaneez begum aka ami begum (Saba Faisal) is the matriarch
- Dastur (Malik Raza) is ami begum's son / Maheen's mamo (Maheen refers to him as mamo)
- Sabreen Hisbani I am not sure but I think she is Maheen's maternal cousin since she called ami begum nano. So I guess she is Waqar's paternal cousin and Gulraiz's sister?
- Maheen (Ayeza Khan) is the maternal granddaughter of Kaneez begum
- Waqar Ahmed (Imran Abbas) is the paternal grandson
- Munshi is the retired caretaker of Kaneez begum's palace, he is the one who called Waqar to Pakistan
- Mehrunisa (Saman Ansari) I have no idea what her relation is. She could be Dastur's wife or she could be Waqar's phupho. I honestly don't know
- Other names mentioned were Neelam, Wali, Suraiya, and (I think) Behroz chachi. I have no idea what Sabreen's name is in the show so it's possible that she can be either Neelam or Behroz??? Not sure about Suraiya either but I think that's Beena Chaudhry, the lady in the white/cream coloured clothes sitting on the bed beside ami begun.

I thought the show had a terrific beginning. It kept the intrigue alive throughout the entire episode and ended with a bang. Episode 1 was well paced and ended before I even knew it. I was so into the dialogues, trying to understand everything and make predictions that I didn't even know when it ended. The whole point of this first episode was to increase the curiosity level of the audience and leave them with a lot of questions.

The show starts off in 2017. The entire episode was basically about Waqar Ahmed. Why does everyone hate him? Everyone hates him yet he is still on their minds. Everyone absolutely loves and dotes on Maheen yet they hate Waqar just as much. He left 8 years ago yet he seemed to have been a looming presence since then. Everyone blames Waqar for something. He himself knows this. He did something 8 years ago. He believes that no one knows what happened and neither can he ever tell anyone. Munshi says to him that actually everyone knows what happened. Waqar think that him leaving was the right thing to do in that situation.

Waqar is still very much in love with Maheen. Maheen it seems still loves him too. Whatever happened transformed her into an entirely different person. Waqar made it clear to Munshi that he couldn't marry anyone because of his love for Maheen which always seemed to grow.

First person Waqar runs into is Sabreen's character at the very end of the episode. He see's Gulraiz's Beetle and then Sabreen who goes on to pick up a rock and chucks it at him. I was afraid that someone would actually get hurt by the stone the way she threw it. Anyways, it ended up Waqar's forehead bleeding.

The Gulraiz reveal was gut wrenching that I am still hoping it isn't true but the photo on the wall and the visit to the cemetery where the Beetle was emphasized, it was made crystal clear. It was heartbreaking.

Saba Faisal was terrific as the grandmother, expressions and voice modulation were stellar. Her makeup was well done as well. I still don't get why they didn't get an actual elderly woman to play the part. It was so weird seeing Malik Raza in a normal role. I couldn't handle it. He seemed like a whole other person. I kept on expecting him to throw in some Punjabi. Most importance was given to Waqar's and Munshi's scenes. Both men were on mark. Ayeza was just as good. She looked beautiful but her look was way too plain and mature.

Dialogues obviously were the strong point but you really have to pay attention to them when watching the episode otherwise you will be lost. It was a dialogue heavy episode but very interesting the way they painted a picture of the past and feelings of everyone involved.
Edited by canuck-umz - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Thanks a lot @Umz. your review made me looking forward to the next episode.
and you're right about Surya:

Edited by awida - 7 years ago
Umz i am so glad someone else liked it as much as me!
Neelam is the name of Sabreens character, it was mentioned in the episode
and Behroz isw a guy name 😆
I think behroz is Neelams husband
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Umz i am so glad someone else liked it as much as me!

Neelam is the name of Sabreens character, it was mentioned in the episode
and Behroz isw a guy name 😆

Yeah that's what I thought that it's a male name but I listened to Waqar thrice and I kept hearing Behroze chachi! Maybe I kept on mishearing.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umz--that was such a beautiful review! 👏
I too had a hard time keeping up with the various cast/characters...esp in this double timeline stories...who like who and who is on whose side constantly shifts 😆

it was a very very good start, but and now I am more intrigued as to how *spoiler--gulrez* happened?

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago