Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai Sat. Apr. 8th 8pm - Imran Abbas, Ayeza Khan - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: xAaliya

When is this going on air? promo's been going on for months now

Months? Lol the first teaser was only released 3 weeks ago.
OMG she finally said it
kameena nahi to marrjaaniye hi sahi 🤣
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think Waqar is a flirt.

I think he genuinely likes Maheen but because she misunderstands his actions and humiliates him and his love in front of the family, he decides to give her lesson.

Maybe hereafter he plays with her feelings (even though he still loves her). Like tables turn, now her in love with him but him disappointing her.

Maybe that's why he is so dull during the Nikkah..?

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Or it could be like a bollywood situation where she mistakes his friendliness for love and hes like i just consider you as a friend and you all know what happens after that 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think its the opposite^^
he's a flirt/never liked her...

and then he liked her for real but and she did too...but misunderstanding made her think he's flirting and broke her heart .. and no one believes he actually likes her so he leaves...

..so she decides to marry Shazhed/shehzad

and then Imraan comes back and she realizes it was wrong, and they both like each other and shehzad/shahzad steps back
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Probably ^^^ to make it different
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

I don't think Waqar is a flirt.

I think he genuinely likes Maheen but because she misunderstands his actions and humiliates him and his love in front of the family, he decides to give her lesson.

Maybe hereafter he plays with her feelings (even though he still loves her). Like tables turn, now her in love with him but him disappointing her.

Maybe that's why he is so dull during the Nikkah..?

no no promo app ne sahi se nhi dekha shayed,,,

i think its opposite
he came frm abroad and he met maheen first she hates him but then later both fall in love for each other but he came to know about gulrez"s love for maheen so he lie to her that he played with her emotions feelings as a revenge which is not true at all, he does love her and was serious he even told to his father about he dont want to get married to jiya but he wants to get married to maheen so he leave her for gulrez

first gulrez says he doesnt want maheen as Bheeg😆 but later he is getting engaged to her but she realises and run away frm there
and she wait for waqar after many years he come back and both get married
THE END😆
Edited by MaNanHoLiC - 7 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaNanHoLiC

no no promo app ne sahi se nhi dekha shayed,,,

i think its opposite
he came frm abroad and he met maheen first she hates him but then later both fall in love for each other but he came to know about gulrez"s love for maheen so he lie to her that he played with her emotions feelings as a revenge which is not true at all, he does love her and was serious he even told to his father about he dont want to get married to jiya but he wants to get married to maheen so he leave her for gulrez

first gulrez says he doesnt want maheen as Bheeg😆 but later he is getting engaged to her but she realises and run away frm there
and she wait for waqar after many years he come back and both get married
THE END😆

and yeah i forgot to post the happy ending picture😆you can see his budhhapa frm his look

wowww 😆mene to sary story likh di😆😆
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

@Tabs

I guess we agreed on the part that they love each other but she somehow misunderstands his love and humiliates him so the family doesn't believe him and he decides to leave so she can get married to Gulreiz.

I don't know if you read the story spoiler on the website.

But I guess the problems and the actual twists will start after their marriage.

As I said above, Waqar will want to take a revenge. So while she is getting engaged and married to Gulreiz, Maheen will realize her mistake and feelings and Waqar will return whereas Gulreiz will step back.

Then their engagement and wedding will take place. We see Waqar being very dull during the ceremonies (henna and Nikkah) as if he is about to loose something or doing something wrong.

After their marriage jealousy, grudges, and fights take place. At these points, Gulreiz will be back in the story.

I am really excited about this drama, let's see what happens. Imagine the discussions and confusions we will have while it's airing, haha.

-afghaniibabe thumbnail

@MananHolic

Hahah! I have watched the promos a little bit too much and I agree with your story. I had predicted something on the same lines a few pages back.

#excitedforthisshow