Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai Sat. Apr. 8th 8pm - Imran Abbas, Ayeza Khan - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
WARNING SPOILERS

Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai

Muhabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai

Magician of words, social observer and universally acclaimed playwright Khalil-Ur-Rehman Qamar has penned down the serial "Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai".

This serial starts with the story of Kaneez Begum's family. She has suffered a lot in her life and witnessed death of many kinfolks. Despite losing all the attractiveness of world, she has created the high-spirited environment in her house to cherish every remaining moments of life. Maheen (Ayeza Khan), the maternal granddaughter of Kaneez Begum, is kind of short-tempered, egoistic but still the apple of everyone's eye in the family. Waqar (Imran Abbas), another grandson of Kaneez Begum returns from London and starts taking interest in Maheen.

Although they both were hiding their feelings but Kaneez Begum gets the temperature of their love affair which is against her wish. She wants to tie the knot between Maheen and Gulraiz (Shehzad Sheikh) and announces their engagement. Gulraiz is a shy, poltroon and introvert type of person although he loves Maheen deep down inside.

Maheen's sister Fajar interrupts the matriarch order and convinces Waqar and Maheen to openly claim their love interest. When Gulraiz gets to know the real feelings of Maheen, he himself decided to sacrifice from this relationship.

It seems like when life is going on the right track as per Maheen's wish, fate has something else in store for her. The fire of jealousy, grudge and hate turns the love into flying ashes. Sometime love takes you into the situation when you start hating its existence.

Now, what future really holds for Maheen, will Gulraiz accept Maheen anymore?

Will the misunderstanding between Maheen and Waqar ever be solved?

Cast:Saba Faisal, Imran Abbas, Ayeza Khan, Shehzad Sheikh, Sabreen Isbahani, Faryal Mehmood, Manzoor Qureshi, Saman Ansari, Beena Chaudhry, Malik Raza, Khalid Malik, Kinza Hashmi, Haroon Kadwani, Khuwajah Saleem and others
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The story goes exactly as we had predicted it, emhmm!

Thanks!
what a twist...there will be a misunderstanding...and we all already know what that misunderstanding is 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just can't see Imran going gaga over Aiza in the show 😆 I mean.. I always have this feeling while watching the promo that Aiza Shehzad are a couple n they look fine too.. n Imran is being bechara over someone else 😆
The promos are nothing like the story :S
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't care about promos.. I only liked last line of the OST and for that line I saw the OST vid 😆

Jinhe hum dil me rakhte hain wohi dil torr jate hain :(
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I don't care about promos.. I only liked last line of the OST and for that line I saw the OST vid 😆

Jinhe hum dil me rakhte hain wohi dil torr jate hain :(

That's my fav line from the OST as well
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Simz786

Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai
244 5 0 Google +9 0
Muhabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai

Magician of words, social observer and universally acclaimed playwright Khalil-Ur-Rehman Qamar has penned down the serial "Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai".

This serial starts with the story of Kaneez Begum's family. She has suffered a lot in her life and witnessed death of many kinfolks. Despite losing all the attractiveness of world, she has created the high-spirited environment in her house to cherish every remaining moments of life. Maheen (Ayeza Khan), the maternal granddaughter of Kaneez Begum, is kind of short-tempered, egoistic but still the apple of everyone's eye in the family. Waqar (Imran Abbas), another grandson of Kaneez Begum returns from London and starts taking interest in Maheen.

Although they both were hiding their feelings but Kaneez Begum gets the temperature of their love affair which is against her wish. She wants to tie the knot between Maheen and Gulraiz (Shehzad Sheikh) and announces their engagement. Gulraiz is a shy, poltroon and introvert type of person although he loves Maheen deep down inside.

Maheen's sister Fajar interrupts the matriarch order and convinces Waqar and Maheen to openly claim their love interest. When Gulraiz gets to know the real feelings of Maheen, he himself decided to sacrifice from this relationship.

It seems like when life is going on the right track as per Maheen's wish, fate has something else in store for her. The fire of jealousy, grudge and hate turns the love into flying ashes. Sometime love takes you into the situation when you start hating its existence.

Now, what future really holds for Maheen, will Gulraiz accept Maheen anymore?

Will the misunderstanding between Maheen and Waqar ever be solved?

Cast:Saba Faisal, Imran Abbas, Ayeza Khan, Shehzad Sheikh, Sabreen Isbahani, Faryal Mehmood, Manzoor Qureshi, Saman Ansari, Beena Chaudhry, Malik Raza, Khalid Malik, Kinza Hashmi, Haroon Kadwani, Khuwajah Saleem and others

and then hoga kuch yuh ke wo alaq ho jayegy waqar aur maheen
bohot salo bad milege aur phir unka nikaah ho jayega
here the proof http://imgur.com/a/YxlEq
Edited by MaNanHoLiC - 7 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😒

Word Count: 0

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I just can't see Imran going gaga over Aiza in the show 😆 I mean.. I always have this feeling while watching the promo that Aiza Shehzad are a couple n they look fine too.. n Imran is being bechara over someone else 😆

Did we watch the same promos? Imran was definitely being a "bechara" over Maheen. 😆

Gosh Imran and Ayeza look incredible together but Shehzad has upped his game so much now, that I am super confused between the two guys. Damnit!