Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai Sat. Apr. 8th 8pm - Imran Abbas, Ayeza Khan - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Simz786

Love love love your prediction ^^^

Thanks a lot! But it's so weak never gonna happen haha

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Thanks a lot! But it's so weak never gonna happen haha

Sounds soo filmy 😆
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So waqar does marry Maheen . I wonder why he looks so glum during the ceremony?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@afganiibabe
that was a wonderful and astute prediction 😆 I think that for sure, some of those elements are going to be in the story, plus theres a leap(?) so the core plot that you outlined would make a whole bunch of sense 👏👏
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I loved reading @Afganibabe predictions. I just don't want Maheen to get married to someone else but Waqar.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Afghan...plz start watching KUCH NA KAHO. And RASM E DUNIYA...then we can discuss them as well
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

@afganiibabe

that was a wonderful and astute prediction 😆 I think that for sure, some of those elements are going to be in the story, plus theres a leap(?) so the core plot that you outlined would make a whole bunch of sense 👏👏

Hahah! Believe me, I thought a leap would happen in the end cause of we saw Mahin in depressed looks and at the Nikkah ceremony, Waqar wears glasses (=he has become older lol). I thought Gulrez would die (as we also see some people in white clothes) and Mahin would marry Waqar after that. But that didnt make sense when I noticed that Mahin's Nikkah dress is the same as when she is leaving Gulrez at the stairs. So Gulrez is alive and very much present at their most-probably-(hopefully)-Nikkah.

But yeah of course, there will be the leap from their younger days (cricket playing) till their present time 😳

-afghaniibabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@Afghan...plz start watching KUCH NA KAHO. And RASM E DUNIYA...then we can discuss them as well

I wish I could but I have so many shows to catch up on.

I feel like cheating on Imran for not watching his latest shows. I am still watching KAM2 and would like to continue TKP after the 6-7 episodes I watched and Aitraaz I will probably not continue with..

And not to talk about all the non-Imran shows..

But I will be watching this one, I'm quite sure it will keep me on my toes so I will follow its timeline 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

I wish I could but I have so many shows to catch up on.

I feel like cheating on Imran for not watching his latest shows. I am still watching KAM2 and would like to continue TKP after the 6-7 episodes I watched and Aitraaz I will probably not continue with..

And not to talk about all the non-Imran shows..

But I will be watching this one, I'm quite sure it will keep me on my toes so I will follow its timeline 😳

Plz plz plz don't watch aitraaz and tum kaun piya

Two of the worst shows of Imran

It will just make ur blood boil

Both of them get so pathetic as u proceed further

KAM 2 is the only Imran show worth it after alvida and yousuf

But thankfully mohabbat tumse nafrat hain is coming up next month and Imran is shooting another show with arij n Sarah Khan called yaar e bewafa...that will air on geo after eid

So catch them

Coming to non Imran shows
Plz plz plz watch KUCH NA KAHO. Plzzz
m surprised we didnt hear the word Kameena even once in any dialogue 😆