Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai Sat. Apr. 8th 8pm - Imran Abbas, Ayeza Khan - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .nilu.

definitely abby will watch it together. oh i didn't know ost was out...just found it...looks sad..i hope this one has a happy ending for Imraan...last two dramas of imran have been sad..KAM and Tum kon piya...don't think i can take anymore saddess for imranπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Ost is on page 28 & trailer on page 29
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanku simz..ost made me sad :(
Edited by .nilu. - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

thanku simz..ost made me sad :(

Arre yaar don't get disheartened

Agree the ost is a sad mode but thankfully the overall drama isn't as we saw from the trailer

I remember in mera naam yousuf as well people were predicting by the OST sad mode that Imran or Maya will die or won't unite but then it was a happy ending

So chill

Let's go with the flow
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

agreed abby. Some of the dialogues are really good. Imran's acting is amazing - loved the dialogue where he says jubse bahar baitha tha soch raha tha jia se mohabbat kerlun...abhi thori der pehle hi hogai πŸ˜† his dialogue delivery was amazing here!

I knowww

I LOVED LOVED loved that dialogue

Never heard such a dialogue anywhere ever

And the way Imran said it in a playful time tone was even more AMAZING
Simz786 thumbnail
For these dramas with sad osts i wish they also had a happy version
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is what I got from the trailer..

Imran n Aiza will be in love cuz Imran will flirt with her but later on Aiza will realize it was only flirting n won't believe him when he will actually fall for her.. there Aiza will ask Sehzad to marry her or to love cuz Shehzad may already like Aiza since ages but Aiza never gave him bhao n now she will give him bhao..

If this is the main plot.. then yolo I am genius πŸ˜† and the direction of the show NEEDS to be outstanding for me to watch this show.. the acting also.. otherwise the main plot is not that much interesting.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Meri bestie ko kuch mat bolo

whose the bestie in question here? πŸ˜†
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Watched a second trailer. I think Maheen married imran' s character but he leaves her during the night. That's what I got from it. There's a scene where these two sit down beside a qazi. I really hope it ends well for the pair. But we have to consider the writer. I was really surprised with mera naan yousuf hai' s ending. I thought it would be doomed and was so happy with the ending!
Edited by Alizba63 - 7 years ago
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the videos and pictures since last time I thanked.

I hope this show keeps me on my toes as MNYH and Alvida did.

I didn't like the ost at first but it has grown on me listening a few times.

By watching the promos, trailer, and ost, I sense a story going this way:

- Waqar and Mahin are childhood/teenage friends. Maybe cousins, they seem to have the same family and live in the same house. - they play cricket together. The old lady seems to have a right on both.

- Waqar leaves to live in London meanwhile, Mahin becomes good friends with Gulrez. (Or Waqar lives there from the beginning but visits Pakistan once in a while.)

- Waqar returns back. He and Mahin have a "nok-jhok-friendship". Mahin throws attitude cause she thinks Waqar is trying to hit on her as he will do on girls in London. She misunderstands his actions. - she rejects his love as well while they are younger.

- Mahin tries to show off to Waqar her friendship with Gulrez. Because of her actions, Gulrez falls for her thinking she likes him, too. Gulrez may have been in love with her since ages.

- With time Waqar falls for the childish, bubbly Mahin. To that extent that he rejects Jiya and wants to marry Mahin. - Waqar: "As I sat outside, I tried to fall in love with Jiya. It just happened a moment ago (sarcasm).", "I can't just fall in love with Jiya just because you tell me to.", "Under no circumstances will I marry Jiya, I will marry Mahin."

- During their fightings, disagreements, and flirting, Mahin doesn't understand her feelings for Waqar and by the time agrees to get engaged to Gulrez. Waqar doesn't interfere in her decision. - in yellow and white clothes: we see them have their nok-jhoks and Waqar flirting with Mahin but in same clothes, he is trying to keep a fake smile while leaving the event that seems like a mehndi (but why would there be mehndi before the engagement?). Waqar: "It is not necessary to marry a friend."

- Gulrez senses their love for each other (without themselves being aware of each other's feelings) and becomes insecure about Mahin's love for him. - Gulrez puts Mahin's picture down as he sees Waqar going down on knees for Mahin.

- During the engagement, Waqar confesses his feelings to Mahin (she finds out somehow) and still unsure about her feelings, she continues but runs away at the very end while Waqar leaves them. - in blue clothes: she is crying in the phone and coming down, she stops up looking at Waqar during her engagement with Gulrez before she runs away when he is about to put the ring on her finger. Waqar is seen dancing at her engagement (could be before she runs away). In the same clothes, he is seen leaving while the dialogue: Waqar: "I am returning the love to its rightful owner. I will never return.", "Believe me, I didn't want to fall in love with her, neither did she wanted to fall in love with me".

- Mahin tries to get back together with Gulrez and ensures him that she tries to fall in love with him while trying to forget about Waqar. - Mahin: "Gulrez I want to fall in love with you.", "I promise, my bharat will leave on your ~foxy~." A woman to Gulrez: "She is not in love with anyone but she believes in it." Gulrez: "If you define love this way, I will start hating love.", "Khuda ke qasam, I don't even want Mahin." Mahin is seen destroying Waqar's picture trying to forget about him.

- Waqar comes back at Mahin and Gulrez wedding time. - in red suit: Waqar seems disappointed and throws away some flowers from the decoration on the stairs.

- At the wedding, Gulrez understands Mahin and Waqar's love for each other and Mahin marries Waqar. - In black festive shalwar: Gulrez reads a paper and a tear drops. In same black shalwar clothes and at the same decorated stairs, Gulrez looks at Mahin (wearing light green wedding dress) while she goes down with a smile and leaves him with a sad face. In same clothes Mahin is seen getting married to Waqar wearing a golden shalwar. In same clothes Waqar is seen reading a book and crying (probably before his Nikkah to Mahin though he looks sad during the Nikkah: the crying scene could be after the Nikkah but why?).

I think Gulrez may be part of Waqar and Mahin's family. Seems like Waqar and Gulrez are brothers - the same woman is seen to console both of them like a mother (or a big sister maybe). And I sense a fighting between Waqar and Gulrez for Mahin.

Lol that was way, too, long and honestly, my prediction has so many flaws that I dont even believe in it myself - you can already see my doubt. I think about a whole other possibility but I will write that another day :P

Though I will say I got the clothing puzzle correct haha.

And I just want to put this dialogue out there: "Mohabbat bohut khudgarz hot hain, sab kuch de sakti hain lekan Gulrez ko Mahin nahi dek sakta".

So long people!

Simz786 thumbnail
Love love love your prediction ^^^