Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishapoudel thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
will abhi reject proposal also now if he want to clear his name why  doeshe propose tanu why cant he do this before πŸ˜• why he promise to marry tanu now will he reject propsal too thinking that was just misundestanding throught out the media  why wil he go on with marry wih tanu Edited by anishapoudel - 7 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hutanbandar

Woah new AT...Good day all. But Rishu...Boos?

mistake πŸ˜›
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yay! Looks like A didn't announce what they want.
Tanu is upset may he and Abhi is angry. πŸ˜†

If that is so may be yesterday A stuff to media was not T plan.
May be Dadi's.
anishapoudel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HappyLove

Yay! Looks like A didn't announce what they want.
Tanu is upset may he and Abhi is angry. πŸ˜†

If that is so may be yesterday A stuff to media was not T plan.
May be Dadi's.

i dnt think his name is cleared rishu
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I hope it is Daadi's plan.. if it is Tannu's own plan she gets respect which I don't want! If it is Daadi's or Abhi's own plan it's great!!
anishapoudel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

I hope it is Daadi's plan.. if it is Tannu's own plan she gets respect which I don't want! If it is Daadi's or Abhi's own plan it's great!!

tia whoever plan itn  is but why will abhi marryb  tanu after clearing his name where is logicπŸ€ͺ
nitarata thumbnail
Because he likes her.. he is not gonna marry her tomorrow but he is not backing up from proposal perhaps.. he did mean some part of that proposal..and he may still be guilty of hurting her too.. let's see!Edited by -Tia- - 7 years ago
anishapoudel thumbnail

Because he likes her.. he is not gonna marry her tomorrow but he is not backing up from proposal perhaps.. he did mean some part of that proposal..and he may still be guilty of hurting her too.. let's see!

so abhi is marrying even after clearnig name lol he should think before proposing even he clear his name he cant go way coz he has proposed tanu to marry her what will be his answer to tanu after clearing name like her πŸ˜†lol isnt  he marrying for alia and dadi name fame as much i heard
nitarata thumbnail
Anisha he wanted time to really decide on marrying and all that.. he likes Tannu but not enough to consider her forever.. so that hasn't changed.. he was gonna announce marriage because of the problem but if that problem is solved he can wait and go slow.

He has no reason to kick Tannu out of his life..anyways let's see what actually he announced and what Tannu's stand is..
anishapoudel thumbnail

Anisha he wanted time to really decide on marrying and all that.. he likes Tannu but not enough to consider her forever.. so that hasn't changed.. he was gonna announce marriage because of the problem but if that problem is solved he can wait and go slow.

He has no reason to kick Tannu out of his life..anyways let's see what actually he announced and what Tannu's stand is..

tia he will be ij two boat his name will be cleared also  but he will not able to back  off tanu  coz he promised herb to marry not think he did because of misbehaving as i remember proposal he is going in a big issues soon  but i feel his name will not be cleared also he will just scold media for publishing wrong news how  his carrer hamprered thats all