A delicate but tricky balance

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hi friends,
Every episode inspires me to write something but time is a huge constraint these so a short post today and will try everyday since this forum is dead

The title holds true for every relationship but it's the toughest for a woman to choose between her birth family and the family she marries into.

Yesterday highlighted this issue in a fab way. On the one hand, it's the last day sanchi can meet aryan before their relationship dynamics change! On the other hand, it's also the last day she can be her papa's daughter. Once the rituals start, she becomes aryan's amaanat in viren's house.

And this dilemma was indeed well portrayed and what I liked the best was that aryan totally understood and even encouraged her to spend the day with her father. But generally guys are not that understanding n this means that the gal has to compromise.

Would like to know what u all think..

Let's see Mausi Mausa a bit before passing any judgment on them. Prima facie they look very materialistic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful post dear.
Yes the forum is dead these days.
And Aryan understanding Sachi is good as generally the guys feel upset .and a girl has to compromise but Aryan is so matured to understand Viren and Sachi relation.
Good scene.
Hope to see u daily with u r amazing analysis.
Regarding the mausi and mausi. We need to wait a few episodes
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Every time I watch the show is ask myself if this type of families are still exists in this hard world

Well it's really hard to find someone like Aryan 😳 as well its realy hard to believe that after making him wait for around 2hr he did not get angry nor reproach her for not coming..and he understood her situation 😲 even though it's arrange marriage 👏 while in love marriage where couple knew each other very well they might not understand the situation and make it a issue.. 🥱

Massi and mussa entry is to add spices and more drama For sure 😒
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well I don't think whole family would understand the bride's wishes so well but I've seen many guyzz who do and these days when the concept of dating prior marriage has started like they're showing in the show guyzz are understanding girls much better. This concept of arranged marriage turning to a love marriage is a bit realistic as many couples are in the same shoes these days.