Daily Bhaskar: HereS What Arjun Has To Say On His Exit From S2

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

This Response of Arjun Bijlani on His Exit from Naagin 2' Will Surely Make You Fall for Him Again!

• Kiran Jain
  • Oct 05, 2016, 17:48 PM IST

The first season of Ekta Kapoor's Naagin' received a great response by its audience. Looking at the show's popularity, the makers have recently announced its season 2 with a slight change in its lead characters.

Actor Arjun Bijlani who played the character of Ritvik in the first season has been replaced by Karanvir Bohra. On the other hand, the female leads Mouni Roy and Adaa Khan remain unchanged. However, Arjun and Mouni's chemistry was actually one of the main reasons behind the show's popularity. In spite of it, the makers replaced him with another popular face.

"Probably, the story is such that I cannot be a part of it. It's a different story and has nothing to do with any past concept. Season 2 demanded something else and maybe that's the reason the makers did not choose me. But you never know what will happen in next few months. Ekta is very talented and she knows how to run her shows. I am a big fan of her and want this next season to be hit too. She has given me a lot and I can't ask for more. I am very happy and wish good for Ekta and her team," Arjun Bijlani said to Dailybhaskar.com.

Though, Arjun Bijlani has done lot of shows in his television career, but Naagin will always remain his favorite till date. Commenting on the same, Arjun said, "Initially, when Naagin was announced, there were lots of negative reports stating that this concept will be a flop. But, destiny had something else stored for us. Naagin became huge success and people started talking about it. I did this show with all my hearts and yes, luck favored me too. It has given me a lot in terms of fame and money. Honestly, I cannot forget any moments attached to it."

Post Naagin, Arjun Bijlani has been finalized for another TV show titled Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' opposite Drashti Dhami.
________

@red: Is AB hopeful of Ritik being brought back to give Rivanya a proper closure? I have no idea what crap they have come up with to show Shivanya raising their daughters alone and Ritik MIA. Rivanya could not stay away from each other even for a second, especially Ritik. Besides Shivji himself blessed Shivu with Sada Suhagan so Ritik cannot die while she is alive and eternal togetherness for Rivanya so him being MIA makes no sense to me. I am really toying with the idea of not watching the first episode of S2 either for Rivanya scenes. Their crap justification/reason is just going to end up enraging me so it's best if I avoid it and the show entirely. Whether I can hold out against that decision or not, only time will tell because I am a loyal Rivanya and ArNi fangirl. LOL. I can't resist them. But I am going to try my best.

Also, AB, I didn't think it was possible but my respect for him has notched up to another level entirely. Wish more people were as genuinely nice as him. Best wishes for his new show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Adore Arjun..!!

Thanks for the article 😊
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ah, u never know what will happen in next few months... Should I be happy or sad abt it?
Waise Are these reportors mad or something? They keep asking him the same question again and again...

Naagin 2 has a different storyline (in terms of lead characters, atleast) Shivangi is the main protagonist not Shivanya... Rocky is a NEW character along with many other characters... No one is going to replace Arjun or Ritik...

Can't this lil thing get into their head?

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Adore Arjun..!!

Thanks for the article 😊

You are very welcome and who can not adore this guy? Ok..I know the answer lol.

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

Ah, u never know what will happen in next few months... Should I be happy or sad abt it?

Waise Are these reportors mad or something? They keep asking him the same question again and again...

Naagin 2 has a different storyline (in terms of lead characters, atleast) Shivangi is the main protagonist not Shivanya... Rocky is a NEW character along with many other characters... No one is going to replace Arjun or Ritik...

Can't this lil thing get into their head?

I am wondering the same thing if I should be happy or sad about it. S2 is set to air for 6-7 months apparently from what Mouni said in her DNA interview. Since it's finite and Arjun is so attached to Naagin, he may agree to guest appear again if the story calls for his entry. I am sure he will never say No to it.

Yaar it's how they sell their stupid article by insisting AB is being replaced like that's possible. Arjun as Ritik is irreplaceable. Also Kiran, the character may be new but nothing is new in S2. Even the love story is the same. Rocky sees Shivangi and its love at first sight but he is engaged for his Badi mom Yamini's sake. He cannot stop thinking about Shivangi. He feels uneasy with HKP. The same swapping, MU's, fight for naagmani.🥱

_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

You are very welcome and who can not adore this guy? Ok..I know the answer lol.

Lol Tia, u should better know the answer 😆

I am wondering the same thing if I should be happy or sad about it. S2 is set to air for 6-7 months apparently from what Mouni said in her DNA interview. Since it's finite and Arjun is so attached to Naagin, he may agree to guest appear again if the story calls for his entry. I am sure he will never say No to it.

Yaar it's how they sell their stupid article by insisting AB is being replaced like that's possible. Arjun as Ritik is irreplaceable. Also Kiran, the character may be new but nothing is new in S2. Even the love story is the same. Rocky sees Shivangi and its love at first sight but he is engaged for his Badi mom Yamini's sake. He cannot stop thinking about Shivangi. He feels uneasy with HKP. The same swapping, MU's, fight for naagmani.🥱

@bold I know... Ask him anyday and he'll agree to do it all happily...

Is this the story of season 2 or a remake of season 1?
Yamini, oh that woman is kinda immortal when the goddess couldn't kill her... why do she need naagmani then? Karan is better than what he's looking in S2... If they need someone who look young and joyous why they choose kvb then? I don't care anyway...

God knows how they r going to separate RiVanya... I wish all that crap, which they are going to show, will happen after the leap of 25 years...

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

@bold I know... Ask him anyday and he'll agree to do it all happily...

Is this the story of season 2 or a remake of season 1?
Yamini, oh that woman is kinda immortal when the goddess couldn't kill her... why do she need naagmani then? Karan is better than what he's looking in S2... If they need someone who look young and joyous why they choose kvb then? I don't care anyway...

God knows how they r going to separate RiVanya... I wish all that crap, which they are going to show, will happen after the leap of 25 years...

LOL, I think all S1 fans know who can dislike Arjun. 😆

Even in the article he mentioned how memorable each and every moment of Naagin is to him. He is as attached as us..more so I think. I think he would even forsake sleep and food to make time for Naagin shoot if asked. I love how loyal and genuine AB is.

From what we are seeing..it's more of a remake with more freedom for rape attacks on the hero.🤢 I can't believe they are actually bringing back Yamu after Maa Kaali killed her. Not even the most powerful demons ever came back to life after she killed them. These people, I swear. I dunno why they chose Karan. He is more of a grey or black shaded guy material then the happy go lucky one. He looks way older too. Anyway, who cares.

Ugh, Oh God..that's what I am most worried about. I am really really scared they are going to show Shivu raising their daughters all alone while Ritik is somehow MIA. I really hope and pray they don't mess with Rivanya ka core essence from S1.