Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
OST of this show is very beautiful. I want the translation.
The show is going as crazy as it is. very funny. Zaib finally filed for Khula, Salman unable to accept it tried to convinced Zaib , but failed. poor guy is loosing his mind. Irfan is happy. he got married to Samia, but I am sure he's planning to return to Zaib soon after she gets divorce.
Samia being a clever woman understood it, so when Salman's mom refused to give him money to file a case against Khula, Samia is shown in precap giving Salman the money. Irfan is going mad thinking that his mom or sister gave Salman the money. but his mom denied.😃
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Just watched episodes 22 & 23:
Finally Salman started working. poor guy has to sell some of his paints , books and guitar to pay the fees of the lawyer. Now he works as a reseptionist in the same place in which Zaib is working.
Zaib is starting to feel for Salman..she tried to call him , but his mom recieved the call and requested her to get out of Salman's life.
Irfan continues plotting against his brother..but he failed in priping Salman's lawyer. he gave him a fake name (Saleem). Now Salman thinks that Zaib's bhabi's brother is trying to pripe his lawyer.

Edited by awida - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Am I the only crazy woman who likes this show?😃
I've just strated watching it from the beginning. Now I understand its characters better. I love how the writer pays attention to each character..and manges to give at least one twist in each episode.
Salman was an arrogant guy. He doesn't talk politely with women. I wonder how will his feelings towards Zaib change.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Epi 24 :
Another interesting episode , with many twists:

-After confronting Saleem he denied going to Salman's lawyer. Zaib told Salman, and they guessed it right , Irfan did it.

- Samia is pregnant. Irfan doesn't want children from her, he asked her to aport the baby, but she refused. she went back to her moms house.

- Salman is facing tough time trying to get money to pay the lawyer's fees. Zaib came to know from their boss that Salman asked for salary in advance.

- My favorite part was when lawyer told Salman to be prepared for loosing the case, and his answer was that it is ok , coz his fail will be Zaib's success. Aww.❤️

- Mona went back home to find her hubby with Samreen who was nursing him, but Mona misunderstood the whole situation.

Edited by awida - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

In today's episode I loved how Zaib hurried to Salman and checked him up after those guys kicked him. That was a very beautiful scene. she keeps denying her feelings, and keeps a distance between Salman and herself. but it is clear that she loves him.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

This show might be ending today.Precap shows Salman on bed in the hospital. Zaib , Irfan and mom all are worried.

Yesterday's episode was sad. I nearly cried watching Salman's depressing case, his heart break, his tears, and his mom's condolations for him.
Irfan continued to run after Zaib. He even manhandeled Samia to make her agree to aport their child.😡 Irfan's mom tries her best to show him that he is walking the wrong way. she tried to return Samia to home, but her mom refused.

Moni and her hubby cleared the matters between them. but she is still to make a desision about returning back to him.

My favorite scenes wher Zaib and Salman's. After Zaib met Irfan and refused him. Salman lost his job after making some mistakes. Zaib tried to cover them up, but at the end boss fired Salman. Zaib tried to make Salman give up on her . he looks like he surrenders.

I hope nazar e bad replaces it :D
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I hope nazar e bad replaces it :D

It didn't end yet. 😃

Salman is in coma. Zaib finally realized her feelings towards him. 😃 but episode ended before she entered his room. Precap is interesting.
I hope like Hatheli and Kuch Na Kaho also Nazre Bud will be aired two episodes weekly.😊
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Sad and heartbroken 😭. Salman died.😭 I am shocked.🥺
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 29:
I thought after Salman's death I won't be able to watch this show any more. but I am glad that I did..coz pain and sadness are parts of life.
Episode was full of meaningful scenes..power ful performances and quite few twists too.
Seeing Salman's mom remembering her son made me feel for her. Zaib too is living like a dead.
Irfan became moture , his wife too. Finally she admitted her crimes..but sadly after loosing her baby.