Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
And I condemn bashing..whether it's surbhi or vrushika.
Also it's we say on forum term #reverse psychology 
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulabi22

In the name of 5%ishkara fans these kunz ki suhaagans r doing that.i don't think ishkarians have spare time to make fake Id n will bash surbhi. The TM made sure that she write IshKara in end so everyone blame IshKara fans.

So petty of u👎🏼

y will kunal fans degrade kunal nakuul n surbhi😕 😕  and even we know ishkara fans koi doodh ke dhule nahi hai😆🥱  IG pe dekhke pta chal jata hai Edited by OlicityQueen - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWidowBaby

I am going to tweet this to Vrushika. .. let her know where she stands and wht she faces because of such brainless fans... because of such people only some celebrities dont go up in ladder... 

This is NOT vrushika fan I repeat as I know since years I m here on IF this is butthurt kunal fan who got hurt by surbhi n kunz seg. Vrushyy fans r not visiting the forum.alsi we say reverse psychology so vrushyy will bash🤢
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This bring back so much memories of what another actress been going through for 3 years now 

Not gonna add anything but reporting this post
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i love the way she Is <3 god bless her and keep her away from typ of ppl like TM ..ok take care Allah hafiz 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OlicityQueen

y will kunal fans degrade kunal nakuul n surbhi😕 😕  and even we know ishkara fans koi doodh ke dhule nahi hai😆🥱  IG pe dekhke pta chal jata hai

I m saying it must be a kunal fan😕why eill vrushyy fans will do that as most f them moved on.akdo since vrushyy requested her fans.
Shonali_gg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parthianglory.

<font size="2" color="#333333">Again, just because the TM insulted your favourite actress, you did not need to stoop to her level. You are equally offensive and rude.</font>

<font size="2" color="#333333">Reported.</font>

Like I care. 😆
What can reporting me possibly do? Ban me from IF.
Oh dear I will be glad to get banned, I was thinking of quitting IF already🤣

Never saw you "Reporting" at Hate-Surbhi posts 😆 🤣
strangerthings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuckts

Now I am actually empathising with Gul's haalat when she must be reading all the abusive stuff for her writers,you know how much effort is put by whole cast and crew, to travel to set, shoot one scene which takes hours for make up,light arrangements, costumes etc..

And after that what happens, abusive comments, if it would have been character anika still it was wrong but I would have understood to be irritation that why vrushika is not there for people like you(not blaming all vrushika fans),
But you just unnecessarily blamed surabhi
Like seriously?
@tm you are obsessed with vrushika
You cant bear the fact that earlier the girl who played supporting character in her previous show could now get a lead role which had larger limelight compared to vrushika
All shivikans sympathised with vrushika when she quit but here again bashing posts have started with a new id
Yes as you have put it ishkara fever -the disease is really reaching tm's head

so wonderfully said nuckts.
people never see hard work they just see faults.
n talking about surbhi i m happy that she finally is getting all she deserved
Felicity_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gulabi22

I m saying it must be a kunal fan😕why eill vrushyy fans will do that as most f them moved on.akdo since vrushyy requested her fans.

sorry to butt in but you should visit IG at times, i've seen countless of bashing. insulting posts to Gul, Sufi and others... and they are still ongoing😊

still not gonna comment whether this newbie is a hidden Kunal, Vrushika or Ishkara fan!

what i know is that she's downright rude and should check herself out in the mirror first before calling Surbhi ugly and s**tty!
because her inner self is so dark and cheap that her outside appearance wont matter🥱
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
show your self and don't hide behind a fake UN you pathetic creature.
Edited by -LetItGo- - 7 years ago