Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

LOL Ditto..Arjun is class apart..even during passionate scenes, he had an aura of pureness to him. Karan..just..whatever, I am glad I won't have to watch S2. And you have no idea how freaking similar the love story is. They have literally changed NOTHING. It's such lazy writing. I saw SBB segment on the press conference. Karan said he falls for Shivangi at first sight and cannot think of anyone but her. She becomes his whole focus. Just like Ritik. Unfortunately he is engaged to Ruchika for his Badi Maa Yamini but he feels very uneasy with HKP's attacks on his izzat(Implied by him saying Shesha jumping on men). 🤣 Similar to Ritik being engaged to Tanvi...only thing Tanvi was not into rape attacks before marriage. God knows what she would have done if she had married Ritik.

SBB: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGA-fheALMU

it is lazy writting plus writers want to give as much as deja vu as possible, so people feel the connect to old naagin and watch it. like shivangi has a very similar nagin look to shivanya, they did not change a thing. and KVB looks too old, he is just unappealing as a male lead.
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pomegranate

it is lazy writting plus writers want to give as much as deja vu as possible, so people feel the connect to old naagin and watch it. like shivangi has a very similar nagin look to shivanya, they did not change a thing. and KVB looks too old, he is just unappealing as a male lead.

Yeah this deja vu trick is very obvious and so annoying for us S1 fans. The silver lining is I am not going to watch it. 😆S1 even though it went down the drain in the latter month with stupid extensions, it was still scores better than this. Now its just a remake with almost nothing new. I dunno who Mouni was kidding when she said what Arjun did was different and what Karan is doing is different. It's basically the same freaking story.

And I agree about the male lead. 🤢