Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Itne dino baad Atharv ka scene woh bhi 10 sec ka...bahot nainsafi hai...
baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nira_Mukherjee

Itne dino baad Atharv ka scene woh bhi 10 sec ka...bahot nainsafi hai...

Mila toh sahi..woi badi baat hai!!!😆 Hopefully with every episode, the seconds will turn into minutes and finally a full Vitharv episode!
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am here present ma'am lol
M_Nira thumbnail

Originally posted by: baubles

Mila toh sahi..woi badi baat hai!!!😆 Hopefully with every episode, the seconds will turn into minutes and finally a full Vitharv episode!

@Red: Sach baat hai!!!

Hopefully yaar...now after watching him on my tv-screen...I can barely wait for his proper entry!!!! 🥱
M_Nira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishtha

Nishtha...🤗

Word Count: 1

VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello everyone ... a glimpse of atharv today...nai now a days I feel like I'm watching some other show and visiting some random forum ...and today dialogue writer said that vikku has started shooting but vikku posted with breaktime hashtag ...I feel like phorhing vashisht family's head or vashisgt son's head ...I want atharva vikku vitharv 😭
M_Nira thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveparudZAYA

hello everyone ... a glimpse of atharv today...nai now a days I feel like I'm watching some other show and visiting some random forum ...and today dialogue writer said that vikku has started shooting but vikku posted with breaktime hashtag ...I feel like phorhing vashisht family's head or vashisgt son's head ...I want atharva vikku vitharv 😭

Yes, we all want that and this bhootiya drama is totally getting on my nerves these days🤢
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ufff this bhootiya drama ...and the moonch wala is himself a bhoot ...nothing against him but they are dragging the show just to give him screen space if u want to develop his story bring atharva back start the brothers story but please don't bring him close to atharvas vividha
M_Nira thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveparudZAYA

ufff this bhootiya drama ...and the moonch wala is himself a bhoot ...nothing against him but they are dragging the show just to give him screen space if u want to develop his story bring atharva back start the brothers story but please don't bring him close to atharvas vividha

True actually, JNDSD used to have a matured story-line and I've expected that they will continue it this way even after Vividha's marriage. But all they are showing dragging, creepy episodes with so much nonsensical stuffs...
Ultimatevikku7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishtha

Nish...finally you are here...
Really missed your funny posts...😔
😉