Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jackvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
nice update pls manik and nandini face off fast karo do then nyonika and soha any work to plan manik and manan daughter mill va do fast
jesse93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What the hell is Soha doing?
Woh kyun hai?
RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
song choice was so apt

bt what's d role of Soha in story? she is positive or negative? samaz nahi aa raha

ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing
Interesting
Soha and nyonika are positive
Who is aaryaman's sister
Jackvijay thumbnail
waiting for next part continue soon
Sarahpeyton thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys...

I am back with another update of this story.

CHAPTER -12

Author's pov-

Next day morning -

Abhimanyu's house -

Nandini and Ishita were sleeping peacefully.

Ishita had held Nandini close to her with her tiny hand .

The alarm clock disturbed Ishita's sleep.

Unlike other days, Ishita was the first one to wake up and Nandini was still asleep.

Ishita looked at her sleeping mother and slapped her forehead.

Ishita - Ye lo... Mumma ish shtill shleeping. How will i do brushy now.

Ishita scratched her forehead and thought for a moment and all of a sudden an idea struck her mind.

Ishita got down the bed and went to the washroom and climbed the stool kept aside so that she could see herself in the mirror while brushing her teeth.

Ishita took her brush and put paste on it and started brushing her teeth. All the foam was flowing down her mouth to her dress.

Ishita - Oopsss... I need to clean Thish dress before Mumma gets up and sees me.

Ishita opened the tap and started throwing water on herself to clean the stains of toothpaste on her dress.

In the meantime, Nandini got up and looked for Ishita .

On not finding Ishita beside her, Nandini panicked and got down the bed.

Nandini - Ishu kaha ho Beta. Where are you???

There was no reply.

Nandini heard the sound of water from the washroom .
Nandini rushed to the washroom and found Ishita completely drenched in water from top to bottom.

Nandini - Ishu yahan kya kar rahi ho Beta. Aur tum bheeg kaise gayi?

Ishita on seeing Nandini flashed her teeth and said- Mumma i wash doing brushy . Toopash(Toothpaste) fell on my dlesh(dress) sho I cleaned it.

Nandini immediately rushed to Ishita and took her in her arms.

Nandini- Why did you come alone here bachcha . Aapko Kuch hojata to. Agar sardi lag jaati toh. Mumma ko trouble karna chahti ho na Ishu.

Saying this Nandini took out Ishita's dress and covered her with a towel and took her to the room.

Nandini made Ishita sit on the bed and went to the wardrobe to take out Ishita's clothes.

Nandini made Ishita wear the clothes and dried her hair with the towel.

Nandini was about to go but Ishita held her hand and said- Mumma I am Sholly(sorry). I didn't want to tubble (trouble) you. You wel(were) shleeping sho I didn't woke you up.

Nandini hugged Ishita and said- Ishu Beta fir kabhi aisa nahi karogi na aap? Aap mujhe jaga sakti thi na? Acha promise me ke aap dobara aise akele kahi nahi jaogi. Hamesha Kisi ko sath lekar jaoge Agar aapko washroom Jana hai to.

Ishita - PLOMISH Mumma.

Nandini - Mera Acha bachcha...

Saying this Nandini kissed Ishita's forehead.

Nandini - Aap yahi baitho mai fresh hokar aati hoon. Fir hum breakfast karenge .

Ishita nodded her head several times and Nandini went to the washroom to have a quick bath.

Nandini came out in 10 minutes wearing a simple pink salwar kameez .

Ishita was busy with her toy guitar and didn't see Nandini.

Nandini combed her hair and came to Ishita whose back was facing her

Nandini couldn't see what Ishita was doing so she asked- Ishu baby kya kar rahi ho?

On hearing Nandini's voice, Ishita immediately turned towards Nandini and hid the guitar behind her .

Ishita - Kuch nahi Mumma. I am feeling hungry...

Nandini - Awww... My baby is hungry. Let's go and have some food.

Ishita nodded and as soon as Nandini turned back, she kept the guitar on the bed and followed Nandini.

Nandini and Ishita joined Abhimanyu, Navya and Aryaman over the breakfast table.

Navya was the first one to speak.

Navya - Acha Nandini Abhi Aryaman bata raha tha ki tum log Goa jaarahe ho??? Aise achanak...

Nandini looked at Aryaman who blinked his eyes.

Nandini - Haan Navya ... Tum bhi Chalo na hamare sath . It will be fun.

Navya - Haan wo to sahi hai. It will be fun. But tumhare is khadoos Bhai ko bolo ki wo Hume permission de aur chutti bhi de office se.

Nandini - Arey Navya... Tum Abhi Bhai ki chinta mat karo. Wo bhi to aarahe hai hamare sath.

Abhimanyu - Ek minute ek minute.Mai kahi nahi aaraha hoon. Office me Bahut kaam hai aur Navya ki bachchi... Kitni chuttiya logi tum. Abhi to wapas aayi ho holiday manake. So you are not going anywhere.

Nandini - Bhai... Kaam to hota rahega but kabhi to Hume apno ke liye time nikalna chahiye. Haina Aryaman???

Aryaman - Haan bilkul...

Abhimanyu - Acha . Kab jaana hai? Aur kitne din ke liye?

Aryaman - Aaj hi Shaam ko jaana hai. Aur 1 week ka holiday trip plan Kia hai maine aur Nandini ne.

Abhimanyu - Tum dono ne plan Kia hai to Hume kyu sath leke jaana chahte ho? Tum dono jao enjoy karo . Hum dono waha kya karenge.

Nandini looked at Abhimanyu showing fake anger and said- Bhai Agar aap nahi aaoge to hum log bhi nahi jayenge.

Abhimanyu - Acha baba fine. But mai abhi nahi aasakta. Tum log jao. Mai 2-3 din me office ka work finish karke tum logo ko join karunga Navya ke sath.

Aryaman- Ok then. Nandini tum packing karlo. Hum aaj Shaam ko Nikal rahe hai.

After finishing the breakfast, Nandini took Aryaman to her room and said-Aryaman tumne Mujhe bataya kyu nahi pehle ki hum Goa jaarahe hai. Agar Bhai mujhse puch lete Pehle to Mai kya kehti unhe ki hum kaha jaarahe hai.

"Aise kaise puch lete tumhare so called Bhai. Jab Navya hai to tum fikr kyu karti ho. Tumhare Bhai ko Kabhi Kuch nahi pata chalega. So don't worry" said Navya entering Nandini's room.

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.

I know it was sooo chotu update. Please bear with it.

Next update will be comparatively bigger than this one.

Jackvijay thumbnail
super update goa trip so nice plan pls to fast manik and nandini or manik and ishita mill va do
Sarahpeyton thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys...

I am here with another update of this story.

CHAPTER -13

"Aise kaise puch lete tumhare so called Bhai. Jab Navya hai to tum fikr kyu karti ho. Tumhare Bhai ko Kabhi Kuch nahi pata chalega. So don't worry" said Navya entering Nandini's room.

Nandini looked at Navya and smiled.

Nandini - Thanks Navya tum sach me ek true friend ho. I am really lucky to have such good friends.Warna aajkal to koi Kisi ka friend nahi hota. Sab matlabi hote hai. Jaise hi apna kaam nikaljaye aapko apne se alag kardete hai. Friendship word se mera bharosa hi uth gaya tha . Agar tum log mujhe nahi milte to pata nahi mai kya karti...

Aryaman - Nandini... Jo hogaya so hogaya. Ab wo Saari kadwi yaadein nikaldo apne Mann se. And just remember the positives and cherish them. Kya pata tumhe dobara wahi lamhe wapas Miljaye...

Nandini on hearing this immediately said - Aryaman please... Mujhe Ab apne past se related koi bhi baat nahi karni hai aur na hi past ki yaadein taaza karni hai. My past was the worst phase of my life and I don't want to relive it.

Aryaman - Ok Ok fine... Ab ye sab baatein Rehne do. Aur Waise bhi Hum Goa Jarahe hai... Bahut si preparations karni hai. I am so excited...

Nandini smiled at his excitement as she knew that the excitement was because Aryaman was going to meet his sister after a long time.

Navya - Tum dono tayyari karo jaane ki mai office jaati hoon. Warna tumhara wo khadoos Bhai mujhe fir se baatein sunayega.

Saying this Navya left from there.

Nandini and Aryaman finished the packing and Aryaman went out to do some work where as Nandini went to Ishita's room to check on her.

Meanwhile in Nandini's room -
Ishita was looking at a magazine cover very keenly.

Ishita - Lokshtar shee Mumma says that I should not play gital.
(Rockstar see Mumma says that I should not play guitar)

I like playing it . But I don't know how to play... Will you teach me?

Ishita traced her small hand over her Rockstar's face on the cover and then touched her face.

Ishita - U Luk shimilar to me. Youl eyes al just like me. And youl nosh also.
(U look similar to me. Your eyes are just like me. And your nose also)
But youl guital is shoo big. And my guital is shoo shmall...
(But your guitar is so big and my guitar is so small)

Ishita smiled seeing her Rockstar's pic and kissed the picture.

I luv you Lokshtar(Rockstar)

Ishita heard footsteps of someone approaching the room so she hid the magazine below the mattress and pretended to play with her toys.

Nandini opened the door of her room and found Ishita playing with her Doll.

Nandini - Ishu baby...

Ishita looked at Nandini and smiled.

Nandini - Ishu ... We are going on a vacation. U wanted to go on a holiday na . So all of us are going to...

Ishita cut Nandini's sentence in the middle and said- Mumbai... Are we going to Mumbai???

Nandini was shocked to hear "Mumbai" from Ishita's mouth.

Nandini - No baby we are not going to Mumbai. We are going to Goa.

Ishita made a bad face and said- Mumma mujhe nahi jaana Goa... Mujhe Mumbai jaana hai... It's a nice place .

Nandini - Ishu... Apko kisne bataya ki it's a nice place. It's not a good place baby. Waha ke log bahut hi bad hote hai.

Ishita - No Mumma. Waha to good people rehte hai. Waha pe...

Ishita stopped midway and said- Mumma I want to go to Mumbai... Mumbai... Goa is not good... Chiii... Yuck... It's shoo bad. Please let's go to Mumbai...

Mumma please... please ..

Nandini in a stern voice - Ishu... Bas bahut hogaya... We are going to Goa and it's final. Aur dobara Mumbai ka naam mat Lena mere aage.

Ishita got scared by Nandini's stern voice and started crying.

Nandini - Ab isme rone ki kya baat hai??? Tum bahut hi ziddi hoti jarahi ho. Don't think ke mai Tumhe manaungi... Ye Nautanki Kisi aur ke saamne karna. Mai Tumhe bilkul bhi nahi manane wali . Sab Mumma ko tang karte hai aur Ab Ishu bhi Mumma ko sata rahi hai... Nobody loves Mumma.

As soon as these words slipped out of Nandini's mouth, Ishita stopped crying and came running to Nandini and hugged her.

Ishita - No Mumma... I love you. I love you shooo much... I don't want to go to Mumbai. Mumbai is baddd...

Nandini smiled on Ishita's maturity.

Nandini selfthought - Ishu ... I know ke you are telling this just to make me happy. You like Mumbai but baby we can't go there . But I will make sure that you will enjoy to the fullest in Goa.

Saying this Nandini too hugged Ishita.

Nandini - Acha Ishu... Tumhare dresses Maine pack kardiye hai. Tumhe aur Kuch rakhna ho to rakh lo.

Ishita - Ok Mumma...

Saying this Ishita rushed to the mattress and Nandini got busy in her work.

Ishita slowly took the toy guitar and tore the magazine cover which had the pic of her Rockstar and hid it in her backpack.

After a couple of hours, everything was set and Nandini, Ishita along with Aryaman left for Goa.

Meanwhile, At Manik's place -

Fab 5 were ready to leave for Goa but Soha came rushing and said- Manik Sir... Ek problem hogayi hai...

Manik - Tell me something new. Tumhe problems create karne ke alawa aur Kuch aata hai. Anyways Ab kya Kia tumne???

Soha - Sir wo actually aplogo ki flight cancel hogayi hai .

All the Fab5 in unison - What????

Soha - Haan. Wo actually bad weather ki wajah se sabhi flights cancel hogayi hai.

Manik - Great... So guys we are not going to Goa .

Manik was happy coz he didn't want to go to Goa but was doing so just for Aliya and Fab5.

But God had some other plans for Manik as Soha again said- But sir you all are going to Goa.

Manik - Acha... And how is that. Hamari flight cancel hogayi hai if you remember...

Soha - Yes Sir... I do remember. But aap logo ke jaane ka arrangement hogaya hai. Maine car arrange kardi hai.

Mukti and Aliya jumped in excitement and said- Wowww... Road trip to Goa. That would be great.

Manik looked at Dhruv and Cabir who nodded their heads in agreement.

Manik - Ok fine... Let's go.

All of them literally jumped on Manik and they had a group hug.

Manik along with fab4 and Soha sat in the car and started their journey.

Manik looked at Soha who was lost in her own world smiling and thought to himself - Jitna hasna hai Haslo. Ab tak tumne mera bad side hi dekha hai na.Ab tumhe pata chalega ki Manik Malhotra ka worst side kaisa hai???

Saying this he smirked.

Mukti - Yaar Manik , Cabir aur Dhruv... Tum log kya Saari journey aise hi shaant hoke bitaoge kya??? I am getting bored guys... Koi song hojaye... What say Aliya???

Aliya - Ofcourse... Dhruv baby I think tum logo ko gaana chahiye.

Cabir - In that case, just for you too, hum teeno tumhe entertain karenge hamari surili aawaaz se.

And the three guys started singing.

(Listen to this song to get the fee).

Dil Chahta Hai Dil Chahta Hai Dil Chahta Hai
Kabhi Na Beete Chamkile Din
Dil Chahta Hai
Hum Na Rahe Kabhi Yaaron Ke Bin
Din Din Bhar Ho Pyaari Baatein
Jhoome Shaame Gaayen Raatein
Masti Mein Rahe Dooba Dooba Hamesha Sama
Hum Ko Raahon Mein Yunhi Milti Rahe Khushiyaan
Dil Chahta Hai
Dil Chahta Hai
Jagmagate Hain Jilmilaate Hain Apne Raaste
Yeh Khushi Rahen Roshni Rahen Apne Waaste

Jahan Ruke Hum Jahan Bhi Jaaye
Jo Hum Chaahe Woh Hum Paayen
Dil Chahta Hai Dil Chahta Hai

Kaisa Ajab Yeh Safar Hai
Socho To Har Ek Hi Bekhabar Hai
Usko Jaana Kidhar Hai
Jo Waqt Aaye Jaane Kya Dikhaye
Dil Chahta Hai
Dil Chahta Hai
Din Din Bhar Ho Pyaari Baatein
Jhoome Shaame Gaayen Raatein
Dil Chahta Hai Dil Chahta Hai.

After almost 10 hours they reached Goa and checked into the resort booked by Soha.

In the meantime,Nandini , Aryaman and Ishita too reached Goa and checked in the same hotel.

Aryaman - Nandini tum Ishu ko lekar room me jao. Mai abhi ek call karke aata hoon meri cute little sister ko.

Nandini nodded and held Ishita's hand and walked towards her room.

Nandini stopped and asked the staff as to where her room was.

For a couple of seconds, Nandini left Ishita's hand .

Ishita was getting bored already. So She took out the magazine cover but it got blown away by wind.

Ishita ran behind it which went unnoticed by Nandini.

After chasing it for a minute, Ishita finally bent to pick it up when she heard someone clearing their throat.

Ishita picked up the magazine cover and put it on her mouth in shock...

The person smiled at Ishita and she smiled back.

Phewww...

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.

RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope it's Manik who met ishita

I hope yahi ho

waiting for manan meet
Jackvijay thumbnail