Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jackvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
we know this is your style concept but we don't want manan married other guy pls do something this nandini and arymanan marriage we are not want to say this is but two acting husband and wife it is ok but marriage not wanted in this concept this is my point of view it hurt to sorry
RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you for clearing my doubts.

bt i dont want you to stop writing. you r taking my suggestion in wrong ways. all i want is different genre of stories.

as a manan fan i cant see manik or nandini married to smone else. In kyy, manik was in relationship with a girl befoer meeting nandini, it was acceptable. but married to someone else, is hurtful.

i really want this story to be different. Can u change your story plot? i just want to forget this last update.

if u wanna continue with the same theme, go ahead. bt i dont want you to stop the writing bcoz of one reader like me.

may god bless u.
Sarahpeyton thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys...

I present you with another chapter of this story.

CHAPTER -7

Nandini joined the others for dinner.

Abhimanyu and Navya were quarreling over something.

Nandini - Aap dono fir se start hogaye? Thakte nahi ho kya aap dono?

Navya- Start Maine nahi Kia. Ye tumhara so called Bhai hi mujhe tang kar raha tha.

Abhimanyu - Hello Miss. Maine start nahi Kia . Its you who has started it. Maine tumse kya kaha tha ?

Navya - Kya kaha tha? Mujhe to Kuch yaad nahi hai.

Abhimanyu - Acha yaad nahi hai. Maine tumhe kitne calls kiye but tum ne ek ka bhi reply nahi dia. Agar Nandini sahi time pe situation sambhalti nahi to we would have lost the deal. Tumhe kaam me kuch interest hai bhi ya nahi.

Nahi hai interest to bata do. Mai kisi aur ko hire kar loonga.

Navya - Aise kaise hire karoge Kisi aur ko. Agar is baare me socha bhi to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.

Aryaman - Tumse bura koi ho bhi nahi sakta.

Navya - How mean...

Nandini - Ok Ok stop it both of you. Enough of this argument. Aur Haan Bhai Aap Navya ko replace nahi karenge. Waise bhi meri best friend hai wo.

Abhimanyu - Haan wahi sab hai na tumhare liye aur mai to Kuch hoon hi nahi.

Saying this Abhi faked anger.

Nandini - Aisa nahi hai. Aap to mere Bhai ho infact usse bhi badhkar ho. Aap ne Jo mere liye Kia hai wo...

Abhimanyu didn't let Nandini complete her sentence and said- Kuch mat kaho. Maine Jo Kuch bhi Kia wo ek Bhai ki duty samajh ke kiya. Aur baar baar wahi baat repeat karogi to mai bura maan jaunga.

Nandini - Sorry Bhai... Mai dobara aisa Kuch nahi kahungi. Nandini promise.

Abhimanyu - That's like a good girl.

Aryaman - Ab aap dono ki baatein hogayi ho to dinner karle?

Abhimanyu - Haan Bahut zyada bhook lagi hai mujhe.

Navya - Mujhe bhi.

Nandini served them food despite repeated attempts by Abhimanyu to stop her.

As Nandini was serving food to Abhi,he noticed that Nandini's finger had a band-aid .

Abhi- Nandu ye kya hua tumhe?

Nandini immediately hid her hand behind her and said- Kuch nahi. Bas ...

Abhimanyu - Dikhao mujhe.

Saying this he held Nandini's hand and had a closer look at her finger.

Abhi- Sach sach batao ye kaise hua? Tum kahi kitchen me to nahi gayi thi?

Nandini - Bhai wo...

Abhimanyu - Choti tujhe kitni baar kaha hai ki ye sab kaam mat Kia kar. In kaamo ke liye ghar me naukar hai na. Fir kyu karti hai tu ye sab. Ruk tu mai abhi khabar leta hoon sabki.

Saying this he was about to go to the kitchen to scold the servants but Nandini stopped him and said - Bhai mai ye sab isliye karti hoon Kyunki mujhe Acha Lagta hai ap sab ke liye khana pakana. Aur aap please mana mat kariye.

Abhi - But ...

Nandini made a baby face and said- Bhai Ab khana khalo please.

Abhi- Tu bhi na choti kabhi nahi sudhregi.

Saying this he sat down to eat.

Nandini was eating silently when Abhi noticed this and said- Choti kya hua tu itni udaas kyu lag rahi hai? Kuch baat hai to bol...

Nandini - Nahi Bhai aisi baat nahi hai mai to bas Ishu ke baare me soch rahi thi.

Abhi - Kyu? Kya hua Ishu ko?

Nandini - Wo bahut hi ziddi hoti jarahi hai. Pata nahi kaha se usko naya shauk hogaya hai music ka.

Aryaman - But Nandini isme burayi kya hai? Music is a good thing. Tumhe music se kya problem hai?

Nandini looked at Navya and then at Abhimanyu who was equally worried as to why Nandini has a problem with music.

Navya inorder to handle the situation said - Aryaman problem ye hai ki Nandini ko music pasand nahi hai. Isiliye wo chahti hai ki Ishu bhi music se dur rahe.

Aryaman - Oh God Nandini... Bas itni si baat. Agar tumhe music pasand nahi to tum Ishu ko kaise rok sakti ho. She to loves music especially the guitar so I think you as her mother should not force Your decision on her .

Abhimanyu - But Nandini tumhe music pasand nahi hai aur Aryaman ko to music ka ABC bhi nahi aata fir Ishu ko ye shauk kaise hua?

Nandini on hearing this immediately got up from her seat and left from there leaving everyone in a state of shock.

Abhimanyu - Maine Kuch galat bol diya kya?

Aryaman - Mai dekhta hoon usey you guys carry-on .

Saying this he followed Nandini.

Abhi- Ye Nandini ko kya hogaya Navya. Do you have any idea?

Navya avoiding eye contact with Abhi said - Nahi... Mujhe kaise pata hoga?

Abhimanyu - Ok mujhe hi baat karni hogi Nandini se.

Navya just nodded her head and continued eating.

Abhi looked at Navya and said to himself- Pata nahi ye log aise strange kyu behave kar rahe hai. I have to find out what's the matter.

In the meantime,

In Nandini's room-

Aryaman entered and saw Nandini standing in the balcony of her room.

Aryaman walked to her and said- Nandini...

Nandini turned towards Aryaman and said- Ye kya kar rahe the tum waha. Instead of supporting me you were talking against me. Tum jante ho na ki mai Ishu ko music se dur kyu rakhna chahti hoon. Fir bhi usey guitar kharid kar de diya . Are you out of your mind? Tum kya soch rahe the?

Aryaman - Nandini relax. Us waqt Abhi waha pe tha aur Ishu zid kar rahi thi. To mai as a father kaise mana kar deta.

Nandini - Stop it. Just stop it. Tum Ishu ke father nahi ho. Get it straight in your head. Ishu meri beti hai sirf Aur sirf meri hai wo. Tumhe Uske life ke decisions lene ka koi haq nahi hai. Samjhe tum.

Aryaman's face fell on hearing this.

Aryaman - I am sorry Nandini. Mai bhool gaya tha ki I don't have any right over Ishu. And thanks for reminding me.

Saying this he was About to go away from there but Nandini stopped him.

Nandini felt that she had hurt Aryaman by her words.

Nandini - Aryaman I am sorry. Mujhe aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi tumse. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Aryaman - It's Ok Nandini I can understand. I know that you have gone through a lot. But trust me sab theek hojayega.

Nandini - Thanks Aryaman. Mai Tumhe kitna bhi daant loon but tum hamesha mujhe maaf kardete ho. Thanks for being there.

Aryaman - Haan wo to hai. Agar meri jagah aur koi hota to pata nahi kya hota us bechare ka haal.

Nandini smiled and said - Waise tum Kuch keh rahe the Kuch der Pehle.

Aryaman - Oh Haan. I just wanted to say ke it's been too long since we have talked to my little sister. So should I call her?

Nandini - Is waqt? Abhi to wo so rahi hogi na. Morning me baat karlena.

Aryaman - Morning me usko fursat hi kaha milegi?

Nandini - Kyu ?

Aryaman avoiding eye contact said- I mean college Jo jaana hota hai usko.

Nandini looked suspiciously at Aryaman and said- Are you trying to hide something from me?

Aryaman - Nahi to...

Nandini - Ok. Fine. Call her.

Done with another update

Hope you guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.

Guys I think now all your doubts regarding Aryaman and Nandini are cleared (to some extent)

But the usp of my story is revealed.

Koi nahi anything for you guys...

Edited by Sarahpeyton - 7 years ago
jesse93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So its her daughter,
not of that Aryaman,
thank god thank god!
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazingg prt
Ishu manik ki beti hai
Lovd it
life_923 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm interesting. Great chapter once again.

Would love to see more of Ishita n ofcourse eagerly waiting when Manik n Nandini's paths will cross.
Hope MaNan will meet soon n cn't wait to see what u hv imagined for them. Eagerly waiting for nxt chapter.😊
yum123 thumbnail
You gave an amazing twist to the story waiting to read moreπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe lag raha hai ishu Manik ka beti hai...aab agr yeh baat sach hui to I can't wait for Manik to find out about his love and his baby..kab ayega MaNan amne samne**(Impatience look)**
Cont soon.
Amazing update.😳
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing,
interesting,
and about the note I just want to say your story is amazing and interesting too
so please don't stop and keep writing,
i really like your stories.
eagerly waiting for next part
Sarahpeyton thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys...

I am back with another update of this story.

CHAPTER -8

Nandini looked suspiciously at Aryaman and said- Are you trying to hide something from me?

Aryaman - Nahi to...

Nandini - Ok. Fine. Call her.

Aryaman took his mobile and dialled his sisters number.

Aryaman - Hellooo... My baby sister... Kaisi ho???

Aryaman's sister - Hi Bhai... Aap ko yaad aagayi finally meri... Jao mujhe baat nahi karni aapse.

Aryaman - Arey... Lagta hai naraaz ho... M so sorry sis... Mai tumhe call karne wala tha but samay hi nahi Mila. Aur tum jaanti ho na ke sabke saamne I can't call you.

Aryaman's sister - Ya ya ya... I know. Aur batao sab theek???

Aryaman - Ya . Everything is fine here.

Aryaman's sister - Aur Nandini...

Aryaman - Haan Nandini bhi... Wo yahin hai. Lo baat karo.

Aryaman to Nandini - She wants to talk to you.

Nandini - Usse kehdo ki mujhe baat nahi karni usse. Do saal hogaya madam ko gaye hue. Aur lautne ka naam hi nahi .

Aryaman's sister(A.S) heard this and smiled as Aryaman handed over the mobile to Nandini.

A.S- Nandini Madam tumhara gussa jayaz hai. I know I am at fault but mai kabtak Bhai pe bojh banke rehti. Mujhe bhi to apni life me aage badna tha. Aur apna career banana tha.

Nandini - Haan wo sab to theek hai but itna bhi kya busy hona ki hum logo se baat karne ki tak fursat nahi hai tumhe. Akhir tum aisa kya kaam kar rahi ho?

A.S- Arey relax ... Saans to lene do. Itne saare sawal wo bhi ek sath...

Nandini - Sawal to puchungi hi na. But tum to kabhi jawab deti hi nahi.

A.S- Saare sawalo ke jawab de doongi. But sahi waqt aane Par.

Nandini - Aur ye sahi waqt kab aane wala hai. Zara batao to mujhe.

A.S- Aise samajhlo ki Ab wo Time aa hi gaya hai.

Nandini - Acha to tum wapas aarahi ho.

A.S- No. But tum log yahan pe aarahe ho.

Nandini - Hum log Matlab???

A.S- Matlab tum, Bhai ,Ishu aur Abhi Bhai.

Nandini - But Hume to pata bhi nahi hai ki tum ho kaha. Fir kaise aasakte hai hum.

A.S- Bhai ko phone do... Mai unhe sab samjha doongi.

Nandini - Okay. Pata nahi tum dono Bhai Behen me kya khichdi Pak rahi hai. Meri samajh se to bilkul bahar ho tum dono.

Saying this Nandini handed the mobile to Aryaman.

Nandini - Tum apni behen se baatein karo . Mai Ishu ko dekhkar aati hoon.

Nandini left the room closing the door behind and went to Ishita's room.

After Nandini left, Aryaman talked to her sister and discussed something.

Aryaman - Ok fine. Hum log waha pahunch jayenge. But are you sure this is gonna work. I mean Agar Nandini ko pata chalgaya tumhare kaam ke baare me to first she will dig your grave and then will be my turn.

A.S- Yes Bhai. I have planned everything. Nothing is gonna go wrong. Aap bas sabko waha lekar aajao.

Aryaman sighed and said- Ok. Hum time se pahuch jayenge. Bye.

Aryaman's sister - Bye.

With this she hung up the call.

In the meantime -

In Ishita's room-

Ishita was playing with the guitar on the bed when Nandini entered the room.

On seeing Nandini, Ishita held the guitar close to her chest so that Nandini couldn't snatch it from her .

Nandini walked upto Ishita and held her ears.

Nandini - Ishu I am sorry Bachcha. Mai bahut hi bad Mumma ho na.

Ishita - No Mumma. You ale good.

Nandini - So my baby is not angry at me.

Ishita nodded her head.

Nandini - Waise why is My baby still awake? Are you not sleepy?

Ishita - Mumma shing fol me.
(Sing for me).

Nandini - But Beta...

Ishita - Pleashhh...

Ishita made a cute face which melted Nandini.

Nandini made Ishita lie on her lap and sang a lullaby while stroking her feather soft hair.

Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori
Lori lori lori...

Chandaniya chup jaana re
Chan bhar ko luk jaana re
Neendiya aankhon mein aaye
Bitiya meri so jaaye
Hmm...

Neendiya aankhon mein aaye
Bitiya meri so jaaye
Leke godh mein sulaaun
Gaaun raat bhar sunaaun
Main lori lori
Ho main lori lori

Lori lori lori... (4)

Gardhaniya chun chun baje
Palkan mein sapna saje
Dheeme dheeme haule haule
Pawan basanti doley
Hmm...

Dheeme dheeme haule haule
Pawan basanti doley
Leke godh mein sulaaun
Gaaun raat bhar sunaaun
Main lori lori
Oh ho main lori lori

Meri muniya rani bane
Mehlon ka raja miley
Dekhe khushiyon mele
Dard kabhi na jhele
Oo...

Dehke khushiyon mele
Dard kabhi na jhele
Leke godh mein sulaaun
Gaaun raat bhar sunaaun
Main lori lori
Hmm main lori lori

Lori lori lori... (8)

By the time Nandini finished the lullaby, Ishita had fallen asleep.

Nandini made her lie on the pillow carefully and tried to take the toy guitar from Ishita's hand but Ishita had held it tightly.

She stirred in sleep so Nandini left the guitar and planted a kiss on Ishita's forehead . Nandini adjusted the quilt over Ishita and slept beside her as she didn't want to leave Ishita alone after whatever happened that day.

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.