Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
1. Ur favorite destination place ?
2. Ur favorite color ?

3. Tell us one of ur cutest moment with ur son ?

4. From which state u r ?

5. What s easy to teach school kids r teenagers?

6. Any regrets?

7. Have u ever hated loving someone?

8. What was ur favorite childhood toy?

9. Habits?

10. Were u a cool teacher r strict one?
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Subha got away very easily. 😆
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Subha got away very easily. 😆

Not at all😆

I was busy with the farewell thread

I am going to reply to all the questions today

Originally posted by: shyam09

1. "Can you lose your virginity if you fall?"-Only if u fall on a banana😉
  2. "Does looking at a picture of the sun hurt your eyes?"-It won't if u wear sunglasses😛

3. "
  4. "Can you actually lose weight by rubbing your stomach?"Exercising and dieting would be better options I guess
  5. "What does fall 2010 mean ?"Fall season of the year 2010

6. "Help! I cannot take off my mother's bra and she's gonna be home in 5 minutes!!! The mirror doesn't help much!?"Ask ur mom to help u😆
  7. "Can I tell by the smell of my husband's gas if he has been cheating?"🤢
  8. "Do midgets have night vision?"Yes
  9. "What if the girl that thinks I'm the dad isn't the mom?"What does that mean?
  10. "How many calories are in a booger?"Try eating burger instead,that would be delicious
  11. "How can I convince my wife to let our hot maid sleep in between us at night? Please HELP!?"She won't because the 'Hot' maid will burn ur bed😆
  12. "
  13. "Is throwing your hair in the garbage safe?"Yes until u don't throw urself along with ur hair
  14. "What is the right age to start teaching my dog about sex?"They will learn it on their own...

15. "Is there a spell to become a mermaid that actually works?"Mermaid costume would be better
  16. "How do you tell which side of the potato chip is saltier?"By eating it😃

17. "How do I take care of my pet potato?"By eating it😃
  18. "How can I lose weight without moving?"By doing Yoga
  19. "How do I get accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?"Try flying on a broom.If u succeed,u r in.
  20. "Is it okay to boil headphones?"And what r u going to do with them after boiling?Eat them?
  21. "Why is my sperm so powerful?" -- the question has this description as well -- I've only been with my GF for 4 weeks, but the doctor says she is 4 months pregnant. How did my sperm become so potent?That's not ur sperm😆
  22. "Is it weird that my dog likes to watch me pee?"Next time please close the door after going to the toilet...

23. "I was bitten by a turtle when I was a young lad, should I still drink orange juice?"U can keep drinking it for being healthy

24. "Is there any possible way of making 2+2=5?"Kindergarten students write that answer and get 0 for it
  25. "My bro has not had his first period yet?"Because he is not ur sis
  26. "How do I ask a question on Yahoo Answers? pleaase help, i need to ask an URGENT question!!!?"Try on Yahoo Questions instead😆
  27. "HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK?"By clicking on it again
  28. "Girlfriend ain't had period since getting pregnant?"Congratulations...😆
  29. "How turn computer monitor intor mirror?" -- the description for this one: Hi. Does anyone know if it's possible to use a background that would essentially turn my computer monitor into a mirror? Scanning a mirror doesn't work.Don't be lazy and go to the place where there's mirror

30. "I made Jesus shaped pancakes but I burnt them. Am I going to hell?"No!
  31. "My girlfriend has a lazy eye & she's constantly looking at other women, should we break up?"The girlfriend should break up with u because u can't understand this simple fact that gals look at other women to know the latest fashion😊

I am not as witty as u and MGS to answer such questions.😉

I skipped most of the questions

Originally posted by: shyam09

1. How does it feel knowing that you will have to answer 100 random questions?Feeling nervous..as if I am sitting for my IAS exams😉🤪😆

2. Let's start: Have you ever gone cow-tipping?No.

3. If you could be any animal that's not an animal-animal, but an animal in an animal cracker box, which animal that's not an animal-animal, but an animal in an animal cracker box woud you be?I am a social animal,I don't want to be an animal in an animal cracker box.

4. All-time favorite movie that you can watch again and again and again?The second half of Titanic😃

5. Swimming the ocean, pool, or lake?Swimming in the pool

6. Favorite shade of blue? Also, mention an object with that color.I like sky blue color.Sky is of that color

7. How long is the hair on your head?I had a haircut yesterday so it's very short

8. You have to romance someone in CAS, who is it going to be? DHARMA IS OFF LIMITS BUB, YOU CAN'T PICK DHARMA.I want to romance with Sushim 😈

9. Sorry for my outburst above, what are you thoughts on Captain Underpants. If you haven't heard of Captain Underpants, I want you to google it and read about Captain Underpants.I am imagining Shyam in the garb of Captain Underpants flying in the sky away from Quackwaki

10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?No,I feel too lazy to do that

11. Beach person or boat person?Beach person

12. Favorite horror movie?Bhoot

13. Do you have any relatives in jail?No

14. Favorite midnight snack?Nothing

15. What is your weirdest "quirk"?Nothing

16. Why do you think little styrofoam pieces (to help cushion an object in a package) is called peanuts?May be because they look like peanuts

17. How tall are you?I am taller than my son

18. How tall do you want to be?As tall as Deepika Padukone

19. If you could be any pig in the world, which pig would it be?Peppa pig😆

20. List 5 animal sounds from the top of your head, go.Right now my son is watching Old Mcdonald had a farm so is Quack Quack,Neigh Neigh,Oink Oink,Baa Baa and Woof Woof.😆

21. Who do you think is the most neutral person in the EDT?CAS ke maamle mein I think Shyamala aunty but 1 word against ekta and rajat and she starts getting defensive.😆

22. Who is the 2nd most annoying character in CAS - rules: can't be a person we, the EDTers, have declared stupid at least twice.Charu's black magic

23. Excluding romantic love, when is the last time you said I Love You to someone?5 years back

24. It's a dark night, you're alone. You hear a tap on the window three times. Tap. Tap. Tap. You open the door and no one is there. There aren't any branches near the window. Suddenly, you see the shadow around the corner of your house. What do you do?Close the door and call 911 in case it's a thief

25. What's the most selfless act you have done in the last 10 days?Nothing actually.I am a very selfish person

26. You have to go back in time to change one thing you did, what do you change and why?First get the time machine,then I will see...

27. Are you an open person or close person?Close person

28. Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?No,she wears a bikini

29. Do you believe in the dark arts - ghosts, witches, etc. If you do skip to the first 9 below. If you don't skip to the first nineteen below.Yes

30. Name 3 Bollywood actresses that you cannot stand (or if you're the nicest person in the world, then three BW actresses who you aren't as happy with)?Katrina,Sonam and Sridevi

For questions 33-40: Which of the following would you wed, bed, or want dead? Google names you aren't familiar with.

1. Hritik, Rowan Atkinson, Tom Cruise Wed Rowan and Tom,Bed Hrithik

2. Decaprio, DaVinci, Cote De Pablo Bed De Caprio

3. Bindusar, Chanakya, Radhagupta Wed Chanakya and Dead the other 2

4. BOO! Did you get scared? Either way, go back and answer the questions you skipper. Put a ROFL smiley here.

5. Favorite TV channel?None

6. Favorite TV showKhichdi and Sarabhai...

7. Which bee would you be if you could be any bee?Honey bee

8. How do you wake up? By waking up or opening your eyes?Opening eyes

9. Favorite Drink that you can make?Nimbu pani

I have noticed that your heart beats Bollywood. Let's put that to the test, shall we? Choose one. (52-63)

1. Hritik in Mohenjo Daro or Krrish or Koi Mil Gaya Koi Mil Gaya

2. Kangana in Tanu Weds Manu or Krrish Krrish

3. Sonam in Thank You, or Sunny Leone in Ragini MMS 2 I haven't watched these 2 movies

4. Sunny Deol the Indian He-Man or Sunny Leone the Bollywood actress with a XXX past Sunny Paji😆

5. SRK in Gerua or Salman in Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (songs) SRK😳

6. Rani Mukherjee in Black or Akshay Kumar in Khiladi Rani

7. Anupam Kher or Kader Khan None

8. Paresh Rawal in Comedy or Paresh Rawal in Gangster Evil Comedy

9. Dancing with Madhuri Dixit or Giggling with SriDevi Madhuri Dixit

10. Sonam Kapoor or Shraddha Kapoor - better actress Both are terrible

11. Kareena Kapoor or Karishma Kapoor - better actress Both are good

12. Shirt on Salman Khan or Shirt Off Salman Khan Shirt on Salman

13. What would you do if you were carried off by thieves while sleeping? I am too heavy for even 10 people to carry me😆

14. Who would you kill? CAS -- Sushim or Siamak?Siamak

That was the warm-up to CAS questions. The following questions (70-90) will be about CAS characters

1. Choose the hottest wife of Bindusar (minus Dharma): Charu, Noor, or Subhrasi?Charu

2. Renounced Subrasi or Queen Subrasi?I haven't watched Subrasi so can't comment on her

3. Think of CAS, who is the first person to pop into your mind?Garud😉

4. What song comes to mind when you think of all the female characters of CAS -

1. Helena-Gumnaam hai koi,badnaam hai koi...

2. Charu-Pretty woman

3. Noor-Piya tu ab toh aaja

4. Subrasi-

5. Lassandra-(Dancing like Helen)Yeh mera dil pyar ka deewana...

6. Dharma-Ek Radha Ek Meera...

7. Devi-Same as Dharma

8. Kaurvaki-Ashok Ratan Dhan Paayo😆

9. Niharika

10. Ahankara

11. Bahamini

12. That spy-chick that was RG's GF.

5. Which CAS character would you hook up with, man or woman doesn't matter.Dharma

6. Roar like CGM lion and type ROARED here so I know you roared.

7. Ashok's Garud or Virat's Birdy - favorite characterGarud

8. Same characters, except favorite ride

9. CDs or Tapes CDs

10. If you could go back to any age, which age would it be?Childhood

11. Like taking selfies or hate taking selfies?Hate them

12. How tired are you on a scale of 1-10-1

Let's Play Bed, Wed, Dead. Who would you bed, wed, or want dead.

1. Bindusar, Jaggu, Mir-Dead all of them

2. Ashok, Sushim, Siamak-Wed Ashok and Sushim and Dead Siamak

3. Romantic Love Marriage or Arranged Marriage?No Marriage

4. Elope with your lover or bow down to your parent's wish and marry some other person?Elope with your lover
  5. Imagine yourself playing catch with yourself ... do you throw and chase the ball or do you just toss the ball up. Toss the ball up

6. What's the meanest thing you've said?Told my husband to cook lunch for himself even at 101 degrees fever because we had a fight that morning.Of course I cooked for him later but sometimes we need to teach such arrogant men a lesson..
  7. What's the meanest thing you've done?.Nothing
  8. If you could wish for anything, besides more wishes, what do you wish for?World peace
  9. List 4 things you can cook / make / bake?I can cook lot of things except non veg
  10. List 5 things you want to learn how to cook / make / bake?Ice creams,cakes...
  11. Favorite restaurant in the USA?Olive Garden and Chilis
  12. Favorite restaurant outside of the USASouth Indian restaurants in India
  13. Favorite car make / model Honda Civic

14. Fried Potatoes or Baked potatoes?Fried
  15. Choose one person you would elope with, one person you would go out on a date with, and one person where you'd stay up all night chatting. (can't be the same person)Ranbir,SRK and Dravid
  16. Give five compliments to Quackwaki.
  17. U r beautiful
  18. U r pretty
  19. Ur clothes are pretty
  20. Ur anglicized hindi is cool
  21. U r the epitome of obsessive love

22. What has been your favorite part of being our culprit?Interesting questions to answer
  23. Do you want to be a culprit again?Why not?After u again...
  24. Which person from the ancient past would you like to meet and engage in a conversation over a scrumptious dinner. List person, restaurant, meal, and topic. I would like to meet Einstein in Olive Garden and discuss about his looks and hairstyle😉😆
  25. -

I skipped the questions that were originally for MGS