Who ever thinks sanchi won't marry aryan

cactusbutt1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Haha nonsense
If sanchi is meant to marry someone else his picture would be next to her in place of aryan in all the show title pages. It's a barjatiya show. No way there will be idiotic twists like this
Edited by cactusbutt1123 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think they will elope. Although the script is not too certain but I am quite sure that the wedding would be halted because of misunderstandings and Viren will help Sanchi and Aryan elope. Kinda like how Pyar Ka Daard had a impulsive wedding.
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well there is another video of telly masala on YouTube which says that Sanchi will marry Rishi. How and why? That has to b seen
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Emmm... See since archi are our leads so they will be finally uniting in the end.. Its obvious that the FL will marry none other than the ML.. But what kind of twist they are going to bring before this union happens that is something we all are waiting for.. I just hope they dont bring such silly tracks of getting sanchi married with rishi for the time being and irritate the audiences...

All we can do is keep on guessing and guessing till SBS or SBB cover the wedding sequence of archi on sets and give us some confirmed nrws or till the telecast of actual wedding episode in the show..
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hain? Where did that come from? Was there a segment or something? 😕
cactusbutt1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

I think they will elope. Although the script is not too certain but I am quite sure that the wedding would be halted because of misunderstandings and Viren will help Sanchi and Aryan elope. Kinda like how Pyar Ka Daard had a impulsive wedding.

Hey :) yeah there could be a possibility but honestly I don't think they'll elope reason being the ph has paid alot for the sets of this 30 day shaadi.i think there will be some masla but towards the end aryan and sanchi will be the saskari kids who marry with the consent of both their families.
cactusbutt1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

Well there is another video of telly masala on YouTube which says that Sanchi will marry Rishi. How and why? That has to b seen

From.my experience with shows in the past ice realised the telemasala guys are as clueless as us fans. They probably get news from our forum 😆
cactusbutt1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

Emmm... See since archi are our leads so they will be finally uniting in the end.. Its obvious that the FL will marry none other than the ML.. But what kind of twist they are going to bring before this union happens that is something we all are waiting for.. I just hope they dont bring such silly tracks of getting sanchi married with rishi for the time being and irritate the audiences...

All we can do is keep on guessing and guessing till SBS or SBB cover the wedding sequence of archi on sets and give us some confirmed nrws or till the telecast of actual wedding episode in the show..

Same btw!! I just wish they make it a happy wedding which I am. Sure they will barjatiya's don't add too much masala like ekta

Let's just sit back and enjoy till then :)
cactusbutt1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

Hain? Where did that come from? Was there a segment or something? 😕

Lol this was exactly my reaction when I saw this sanchi wedding someone else thing 😆
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1st reply here.
even i don't think Sanchi will get married to Someone else bcz 1st PH &2nd its theme 'Same
people who will strive to keep them together will try to pull away' and promo was something like that where Aryan forward his hand and probably sanchi managed to Hold it.So yes MU will made Huge Drama ,Wedding might be on verge of being called off or might be called off but wedding with someone else ! i don't think. As far as i have learnt from their Show(PKDH) they might come up with Shocking surprise something impulsive by Aryan ..whatever it is after Leads wedding PKDH gain Much TRP points. (sorry for reference)
Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago