Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Dips..

LMAO i had some unused textures from ages which i havent even used 🤣 SO i stopped downloading textures now but a PSer's heart can't resist downloading for long 🤣

You girl idk how you binge watch so many shows. I'll probably die that day.

Oh just like they do with every DC Comic story i.e dragging storyline. Oh that moment was hillarious. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Eventually Dan always gets nervous in front of Charlotte after that scene. The cast indeed is mad and hillarious.

I thought i was gonna hate Dan in the beginning, but gosh he is just so cute at times 🤣 Lucifer is like ""...you HAD SEX WITH MY MOOO-----------------------""" 🤣🤣🤣
Lucifer to Dan: Detective Douche
Dan to Lucifer: Dick

🤣🤣 amazing equation 🤣
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aftermath..

DUDE LET'S WATCH PRISON BREAK! I've been wanting to watch it from the start...LET'S f**kING DO IT. You will lovveee it!

Chalo then. But i got to download that. See if today i do it. Already i'm hunting new series. IKR its a popular series and thanks to you i know that.
Dipssss thumbnail

Bingewatch many shows? well i take one at a time. Second am vellaying at home and 3rd my passion for binge watching american drama is hitting back. But there's a lack of interesting shows for me to want to download.

High five bro. Even i'm heading back to american dramas nowadays alot. I got holidays till sunday so i have been extreme lazy in doing stuffs. All i do is PS, eat sleep and watch series or movies. Yeah right there's no interesting show nowadays to watch. My friend is insisting me to watch Breaking Bad.
Edited by Dips.. - 7 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail

Oh then long live the peace between them. Of course its obvious he gonna be dating his costar. They always appeared together in every event. When my friend told this, i was literally laughing like anything 🤣 Chalo anth bhala toh sab bhala.

I watched it in bits and pieces. Such a pathetic episode. 👎🏼

Oh yes they don't even i observed that. Its upar upar se kiss only. Awwh thats too bad that they don't. Maybe there respective spouses (Burak's about to be) are too concerned regarding there fandom. Probably they learnt professionalism from Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor regarding how to be absolutely hardcore professionals and giving sexy sizzling chemistry onscreen and the opposite offscreen 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

My OTP never sails anyway :| idc about OTPs anymore -_- I don't know of the SH couple, but my fb newsfeed keep me posted about things i dont wanna know -_-
Parth-Niti delivered hot kisses despite all of that. Professionalism ki maa ki!🤣🤣
Waymaker thumbnail
I need to download PB too, i'll start downloading by tomorrow. Let's start PB when Lucifer goes on a hiatus.

Sorry folks for spamming on random talks here 🤣
Dipssss thumbnail

I thought i was gonna hate Dan in the beginning, but gosh he is just so cute at times 🤣 Lucifer is like ""...you HAD SEX WITH MY MOOO-----------------------""" 🤣🤣🤣

Lucifer to Dan: Detective Douche
Dan to Lucifer: Dick

🤣🤣 amazing equation 🤣

They are one kind of OTP i love. Infact there was an entire episode on them as how Lucifer wanted to be like Dan by wearing similar clothes like him and doing gestures.🤣 🤣 🤣
Yah Yah i wonder if Dan gets to know that he had done it with Lucifer;s mom what would be his reaction. Dan all i know him was from Arrow as Sebastian Stan. I hated him there but in Lucifer he;s a real gem. Man all the appreciation would be less. I love there dialogues. IDK who writes. Some real sexy dialogues.

Well in ep 12 you saw Chloe being so sassy and witty and hitting Lucifer in his butt like a sass 🤣 🤣 OMG Lauren just nailed the character 🤣 🤣 🤣
Waymaker thumbnail

High five bro. Even i'm heading back to american dramas nowadays alot. I got holidays till sunday so i have been extreme lazy in doing stuffs. All i do is PS, eat sleep and watch series or movies. Yeah right there's no interesting show nowadays to watch. My friend is insisting me to watch Breaking Bad.

Good lord, you getting inspired then. I haven't PS for a week since i started. I need to start somewhere 🤣 I think you need to rest. After so much studies, one wants to just watch movies/shows 🤣 I've watched Breaking Bad. Honestly its one of the most raved and rated shows if you ask me, and i think i know why. The artists are fabulous but the show didn't click to me the way Prison Break did. Probably coz it was slow paced. There were scenes/tracks interesting, just wished it was fast paced. Otherwise Bryan Cranston is one finest actors. I loved him in the show.
Dipssss thumbnail

My OTP never sails anyway :| idc about OTPs anymore -_- I don't know of the SH couple, but my fb newsfeed keep me posted about things i dont wanna know -_-
Parth-Niti delivered hot kisses despite all of that. Professionalism ki maa ki!🤣🤣

Oh Vrinz OHHH 🤣 🤣 🤣 You're one kind of crazy woman🤣 🤣 Thats why i didnt like any pages just to escape nonsense. 🤣

Hahahahahahahahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Tum bhi naa🤣 🤣
Dipssss thumbnail

I need to download PB too, i'll start downloading by tomorrow. Let's start PB when Lucifer goes on a hiatus.

Sorry folks for spamming on random talks here 🤣

Yoo buddy. Done Deal !! I always wanna watch PB so just lets start.

I was just about to type that 🤣 No malafide intentions. Sorry . 😆
Waymaker thumbnail
Yes! Dan & Lucifer makes one hell of bromance 🤣 Dude i wonder what Dan will do when he actually finds out Charlotte is their mother. Like how the hell this tall beauty can be Luci's mother? 🤣🤣 I bet he will wanna kill himself for having had sex with the mother. 🤣🤣

Chloe is so beautiful. She is so uptight and yet the kind of one woman who would fit Lucifer so much. "What is it that you desire the most?" 🤣🤣