Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I guess i missed a lot of talking regarding Saahaa Haq Rangeela from Vrinz and Naaz pardon me pals yesterday i was staying at a friend's home so they kinda don't know the crazy shit madness in do here. 🤣 There looks were questioning 🤣🤣🤣
Param and Niti still gets me awaiting for a WW3 🤣 I remember Vrinz telling me about the deadliest fan wars ongoing and infact the cast too indulging in whose the best youth show and now OMG W*F 🤣🤣 Naaz baby you got to enlighten me with the updates as to a war is about to commence or people are negotiating for make peace and love 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pallavi if you're really into 53 then brace yourself to get disappointed again 🤣 Sorry to say but idk where the eff the storyline is going.

Vrinz man i don't think there sex scene will ever be telecasted but yeah after watching some sexy scenes from Ask Laftan Anlamaz and Kiralik Ask, i'm just whining why ain't a similar scene between NK. 😳 ALA has more chumma chatti than Kara Sevda ever had 🤣🤣

Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: aftermath..

I was having the feeling that the sex was not so happening, they were going to get disrupted somewhat 🤣 but hey Maze was having fun at Chloe's expense of dreaming sex with Lucifer.

Next time, sex without the corns please.

Oh i saw the promos so i was pretty sure that the sex gonna be happening just didnt anticipated that they wud be making it a dream sequence. Maze is Maze. 🤣 That line she spoke about the atleast Chloe is getting laid in her dreams and her holding horns sex was so crazy 🤣 Oh yes it appeared so gross. Maybe next time she would be kissing a red devil 🤣
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I will let you know bro. Am hunting for new textures to work on. Am quite bored of the ones i've been using for the past couple of years. Refreshing my texture folder 🤣

MAY? GAHH SO FAR AWAY! I'll probably be catching up when 2nd half season is over. No complaints, i'll be bingewatching again 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Lucifer is a DC comic story though, i wonder how they are gonna take the show further with Lucifer learning who Chloe really is. OMG IKR! Lucifer has some great amazing casts man. Right from Luci's bro to the therapist or even Chloe's ex and the girl who works with her. 🤣 Maze is something else. I loved when she was talking selfie of Amenadiel reaction when Dan was kissing his mother. 🤣🤣🤣
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: aftermath..

Wait there's still 1 episode to go for the hiatus?

It sucks, i waited a whole month for January, the hiatus will kill it for me. Thankfully Prison Break is coming up, one thing i can look forward to this April. *dreamy*

Oh shit, Tim DeKay was a villainy professor in epi 12 🤣 [watched white collar right?]

Yeah 1 more until the series will resume again in May. Of couse that's what i'm telling and yelling. They already had a hiatus and now again. IDK whats in there mind. Yeah i saw the trailer long back. I haven't seen PB. Hell knows when will I.

No bro i didn't even watched White Collar as well but im aware of someone was in Lucifer from white collar and now i know who was. 🤣 Thanks Vrinz🤣 🤣
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dips..

I guess i missed a lot of talking regarding Saahaa Haq Rangeela from Vrinz and Naaz pardon me pals yesterday i was staying at a friend's home so they kinda don't know the crazy shit madness in do here. 🤣 There looks were questioning 🤣🤣🤣

Param and Niti still gets me awaiting for a WW3 🤣 I remember Vrinz telling me about the deadliest fan wars ongoing and infact the cast too indulging in whose the best youth show and now OMG W*F 🤣🤣 Naaz baby you got to enlighten me with the updates as to a war is about to commence or people are negotiating for make peace and love 🤣

Pallavi if you're really into 53 then brace yourself to get disappointed again 🤣 Sorry to say but idk where the eff the storyline is going.

Vrinz man i don't think there sex scene will ever be telecasted but yeah after watching some sexy scenes from Ask Laftan Anlamaz and Kiralik Ask, i'm just whining why ain't a similar scene between NK. 😳 ALA has more chumma chatti than Kara Sevda ever had 🤣🤣

I remember there was a war going on from SH & KYY both being two popular youth shows on youth channels. But now that you pointed out, holy heck. Two leads from two rivals fandoms 🤣 i don't think iv seen any kind of war going on. I guess everybody has moved on. Just read the Param is dating his SH co-actress too. So i guess one reason for everybody to be calmed 🤣

Am yet to watch 52 though 🤣

Dude i just heard that the kissing scenes between Burak-Neslihan are manipulated too 🤣 they don't do mouth to mouth but i dunno how much truth there is to it. Apparently they are not on good terms offscreen. Credit might goes to Kadir. But kudos to both of them still working together despite their offscreen relationship. Now thats call professionalism.

Is there any sexy romantic American show to watch? Am missing HIMYM types of show ;|
Dipssss thumbnail
LMAO i had some unused textures from ages which i havent even used 🤣 SO i stopped downloading textures now but a PSer's heart can't resist downloading for long 🤣
You girl idk how you binge watch so many shows. I'll probably die that day.

Oh just like they do with every DC Comic story i.e dragging storyline. Oh that moment was hillarious. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Eventually Dan always gets nervous in front of Charlotte after that scene. The cast indeed is mad and hillarious.
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dips..

Oh i saw the promos so i was pretty sure that the sex gonna be happening just didnt anticipated that they wud be making it a dream sequence. Maze is Maze. 🤣 That line she spoke about the atleast Chloe is getting laid in her dreams and her holding horns sex was so crazy 🤣 Oh yes it appeared so gross. Maybe next time she would be kissing a red devil 🤣

I just mistyped horn to corn 🤣 [HOLYSHIIT] 🤣
I didn't see the promos! There was some fine lines that got me laughing a lot. Chloe was being funny with her new attitude towards Lucifer. Laughing without no reason or slapping Luci on the butt 🤣
Waymaker thumbnail
DUDE LET'S WATCH PRISON BREAK! I've been wanting to watch it from the start...LET'S f**kING DO IT. You will lovveee it!
Waymaker thumbnail
Bingewatch many shows? well i take one at a time. Second am vellaying at home and 3rd my passion for binge watching american drama is hitting back. But there's a lack of interesting shows for me to want to download.
Dipssss thumbnail
Oh then long live the peace between them. Of course its obvious he gonna be dating his costar. They always appeared together in every event. When my friend told this, i was literally laughing like anything 🤣 Chalo anth bhala toh sab bhala.
I watched it in bits and pieces. Such a pathetic episode. 👎🏼

Oh yes they don't even i observed that. Its upar upar se kiss only. Awwh thats too bad that they don't. Maybe there respective spouses (Burak's about to be) are too concerned regarding there fandom. Probably they learnt professionalism from Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor regarding how to be absolutely hardcore professionals and giving sexy sizzling chemistry onscreen and the opposite offscreen 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣