Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aftermath..

why did you start kara sevda?😛

firstly, I knew burak ozcivit from another show.. somehow I was sitting alone in the lviing room.. I came to Startv somehow and saw the repeat of second episode.. where Kemal comes back and saves nihan and then goes to leyla .. nihan comes to leyla and asks for kemal.. that scnee I saw and I somehow got interest in the show but that was not enough for me to watch it😆 after like 10 episodes... I again came across to the repeat of the show where Emir slept with zeynep and made her get out of his room.. that was the limit!!! I said to myself I have to see that scene!! 😆 and so i have started watching the show .. I dnt like to watch a show in mid .. I need to watch it from the beginning.. so I did.. and I loved it and finished like in 2 days 14 or 16 episodes😆

Hvae you checked the youtube videos of kara sevda?? Do you know hwich scene have been watched the most??? 😆 guess? Dont see.. just guess the scene 😆
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
She's a sexy thing too. KS has such a gorgeous casts xD
Lianaa thumbnail

Gosh she is so HAWT!!!

she is really beautiful.. but I can not imagine her good...
Lianaa thumbnail

Alright i've bookmarked the page. Shall listen tomorrow with my ear plugs. ;) Thanks for the links.

ok great😛 I am already listening to it since hours without pause😆
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

firstly, I knew burak ozcivit from another show.. somehow I was sitting alone in the lviing room.. I came to Startv somehow and saw the repeat of second episode.. where Kemal comes back and saves nihan and then goes to leyla .. nihan comes to leyla and asks for kemal.. that scnee I saw and I somehow got interest in the show but that was not enough for me to watch it😆 after like 10 episodes... I again came across to the repeat of the show where Emir slept with zeynep and made her get out of his room.. that was the limit!!! I said to myself I have to see that scene!! 😆 and so i have started watching the show .. I dnt like to watch a show in mid .. I need to watch it from the beginning.. so I did.. and I loved it and finished like in 2 days 14 or 16 episodes😆

Hvae you checked the youtube videos of kara sevda?? Do you know hwich scene have been watched the most??? 😆 guess? Dont see.. just guess the scene 😆

Same for me, i need to watch something from the very beginning. Need to understand the track and nuances of the characters.
OH I bet it's the emir-zeynep first night most watched one?😆
Lianaa thumbnail

The channel people will shut my show down. So i'll go the US and give it a shot. It's gonna be a sure TRP-Shot 😉

I love stories of EMA :x people will kill me 🤣

what means EMA?
Waymaker thumbnail
Isn't Zeynep changing recently? She's on a redeeming route it seems :O Coz she actually throw Emir's house offer on his face :O
Lianaa thumbnail

Geeh never been a fan of them too. But iv heard hairy chest men makes them more manly ;P 🤣 Burak Bae is hot😳

PS: That is such a funny story here btw 🤣

hahah yeah.. I somehow laughed but got even shy by their talks haha 🤣 that girl who said that is a b*tch yaar.. I dont like her🥱

hahaha yes... hairy men ❤️🤣
Waymaker thumbnail
EMA= Extra Marital Affairs 🤣
Lianaa thumbnail

Dips had this instagram KS Link with bts moments. Need to ask her when she makes her appearance again. I couldn't find the link again ;|

no problem dear.. no hurries😳