Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

ok.. I suggest you to upload your creations in one go then you have already added them in group😃 I always do it like that.. for example I select the creatioons of KS in one go and they get uploaded in an album .. and so on..

I need to add an additional Kara Sevda folder. Like i said all turkish edits goes in one folder for me😆
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aftermath..

I need to add an additional Kara Sevda folder. Like i said all turkish edits goes in one folder for me😆

oh. I dont do like that.. I have soo many folders now😆
Waymaker thumbnail

aww.. thank you loads baby ❤️🤗

do you know some songs on turkish?? I can suggest you to listen to Musta Ceceli songs.. he is sooo out of this world!! soo cute!! Soo amazing voice he has!! I love him!! ❤️

and girls I like : Demet Akalin and Irem Derici..

here a new song of Mustafa Ceceli feat. Irem Derici..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzXmvO_M6ic

perfect song it is!

You are welcome!
I'm not much of a song listener, but all turkish numbers iv listened to are the Kara Sevda ones. They so are so heartbreaking😲
Waymaker thumbnail

ahahaha same😆🤣 and if someone tells you her story which is exactly the same you would hate her or hate him for doing these or that but in this shw no one hates anyone🤣 even Emir has no haters 🤣

IKR! 🤣 If this was an indian drama, star plus would have got it shut. Who hails EMA on tv? 🤣
You know this american show? Scandal? That's one popular drama in the US and it's loved because the President has a mistress lover outside his marriage. 🤣 Am a fan of the show btw😳
Waymaker thumbnail

oh. I dont do like that.. I have soo many folders now😆

Dude i've so many folders too, that's why i keep all turkish in one/bolly in one/holly/korean/desi tv/american tv,etc etc😳
Waymaker thumbnail

HOLYMOLY🤪

Word Count: 1

Lianaa thumbnail

You are welcome!

I'm not much of a song listener, but all turkish numbers iv listened to are the Kara Sevda ones. They so are so heartbreaking😲

check the link Ive sent to you... you'll defoo love it
Waymaker thumbnail
Kaan seems more open and fun. Burak be more reserved type. I remember this bts of both watching football. I think Dips linked me that vid clip! xD

@I agree subbing can somehow kill the essence of a scene. It's truly felt in it's original language.

Waymaker thumbnail

aww hahah... you know why I've started watching the show??😆

why did you start kara sevda?😛
Lianaa thumbnail

IKR! 🤣 If this was an indian drama, star plus would have got it shut. Who hails EMA on tv? 🤣

You know this american show? Scandal? That's one popular drama in the US and it's loved because the President has a mistress lover outside his marriage. 🤣 Am a fan of the show btw😳

hhhaah I dont know but affairs are going well.. I tell yu.. when you wanna be a show producer then make someone have an affair with someone who he / she can never have.. then you'll see peple loving it🤣