Kartik arrested, Krishna tells everyone to get out of the house

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kartik and Krishna accuse each other of being the real Krishna. Kartik tries a lot to prove that he is the real Kartik Barve but fails to do so.
Survi, on the other hand tries to find Khushi.. She manages to find a van full of unconscious kids but does not find Khushi. Luckily, she gets help from a police officer.
Kartik tries one last time to prove his innocence but fails to do so and is arrested while lata faints...😭
One good thing is going to happen.. in the precap, our fearless little Khushi manages to call her mother from the phone of that lady who has her πŸ‘. However, when they reach home, Krishna tells everyone to get out of the house, grabs his own mother by the hand and leads her out while she looks at him teary-eyed (I thought Krishna wanted to have his mother's love too but now i guess not).
One thing i noticed, Lata was very quiet (obviously because she had both her sons in front of him). I'm guessing she will do something important in the coming episodes (atleast, i hope she does).
Again amazing performances by Sonkush! It's not easy for young actors to do roles of parents but they nailed it. πŸ‘
Also, i think they have actually forgotten about Krishna having green eyes.. they could've used it against him.. I guess Survi will come to know of it later when all hope will be lost. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Krishna will definitely regret believing Tai over Karvi.. I hope Survi gets tells him that Tai has been making her's and Kartik's lives miserable since childhood as Krishna believes his brother has lived a comfortable and happy life.
I'm guessing from Monday, things will get a little more interesting. We know Survi and Kishore will carry out a plan (judging from the pic Sonal had posted of them in those Rajasthani/Gypsy dancers look). I hope Survi tells Khushi about the twin situation so she can be alert and defend herself. 😊
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor Kartik and Krishna- sad to see them fight like this.
I am happy to see that the YVR writers are using the opportunity to bring awareness around the issue of smuggling kids, and forcefully placing them on the streets to beg... I hope they will handle this topic with care and address what people can do if they come across this in real life. In India, if a child does not have parents in a position where they can provide the basic necessities, why are they not taken in by the state and provided for by the government? this is something we all need to consider, no matter where or who they are, a child's well-being should always be the concern of everyone 😭
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 8 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Noone knows about his green eyes except Kalindi & Vikram
Kalindi won't say a thing & Vikram turned dirty 😑🀒 So... 😭
And now with Kartik behind bars,Krishna is throwing everyone outta the house πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Yeah maybe the Rajasthani getup to put an end to Tai's games once & for all.😳
And everything seems to be resolved cause veryone is back in Barve mansion & they are partying πŸ˜ƒ
Eagerly waiting for Monday

Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Noone knows about his green eyes except Kalindi & Vikram

Kalindi won't say a thing & Vikram turned dirty 😑🀒So... 😭
And now with Kartik behind bars,Krishna is throwing everyone outta the houseπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Yeah maybe the Rajasthani getup to put an end to Tai's games once & for all.😳
And everything seems to be resolved cause veryone is back in Barve mansion & they are partyingπŸ˜ƒ
Eagerly waiting for Monday

but i remember when Vikram Khurana had come to Barve Mansion for the first time, he mentioned about Krishna having green eyes along with the six toes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and yes! We already know everything is going to be okay soon.. but it will be fun to watch how Karvi and Kishore make things right! Can't wait for Monday! πŸ˜ƒ
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awaaradil

but i remember when Vikram Khurana had come to Barve Mansion for the first time, he mentioned about Krishna having green eyes along with the six toes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and yes! We already know everything is going to be okay soon.. but it will be fun to watch how Karvi and Kishore make things right! Can't wait for Monday! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh yeah now that you mention it,I remember him telling them about it.I guess they conveniently forgot about it πŸ˜†
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Poor Kartik and Krishna- sad to see them fight like this.

I am happy to see that the YVR writers are using the opportunity to bring awareness around the issue of smuggling kids, and forcefully placing them on the streets to beg... I hope they will handle this topic with care and address what people can do if they come across this in real life. In India, if a child does not have parents in a position where they can provide the basic necessities, why are they not taken in by the state and provided for by the government? this is something we all need to consider, no matter where or who they are, a child's well-being should always be the concern of everyone😭

People don't really know about what to do but in most cases when people do report these things, the children are sent to NGOs and the people look for parents to adopt them (This is what i've mostly seen around my area). As much as i know, Foster care is relatively new in india and the government is still thinking of ways to make things better for these kids. I hope the show does create a litte awareness for the audience regarding the issue. 😊
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Oh yeah now that you mention it,I remember him telling them about it.I guess they conveniently forgot about itπŸ˜†

Happens alot in Indian serials. They forget things and bring them up suddenly at the most unexpected times πŸ˜†
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awaaradil

Happens alot in Indian serials. They forget things and bring them up suddenly at the most unexpected times πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

puja0802 thumbnail
thanx for the update
i am happy that krishna is throwing everyone out especially lata
lata deserves it.
kartik has done everything for his family .
first he think about his family then he think about himself
and in reward what he get??
no one believe him and stop the cbi
and lata she cannot say a single word 😑
now everyone will get to know how is appna and who is paraya
but feeling sad for survi and kushi
gods know where they will go now 😭
and feeling very sad for kartik 😭😭
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja0802

thanx for the update

i am happy that krishna is throwing everyone out especially lata
lata deserves it.
kartik has done everything for his family .
first he think about his family then he think about himself
and in reward what he get??
no one believe him and stop the cbi
and lata she cannot say a single word 😑
now everyone will get to know how is appna and who is paraya
but feeling sad for survi and kushi
gods know where they will go now😭
and feeling very sad for kartik😭😭

I guess Lata would've said something but she was so shocked on seeing both her sons and police was summoned right away.. she didn't have time to understand what was going on, she was shocked at seeing both the brothers fighting and accusing each other and hence she fainted seeing one of her sons getting arrested. I guess if she had had time to understand, she probably would've tried to make both the brothers understand and convince them not to involve police (obviously both her sons wouldn't have listened).
As for SuShi, they're very brave and intelligent. They'll get Kartik out of the jail, get the property back and set Krishna on right track. πŸ˜‰