Sanchi will not marry aryan

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Just saw a telly byte video on YouTube which says Sanchi will not marry Aryan .marraige preparations will begin but there is a twist that makers have kept as an option . Kinshuk asks Shivya kis se hogi shaadi to which she replies u guys hv to watch the serial ki kis se hogi Sanchi ki shaadi. Now wht is this? I m confused now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What 😔
Is it rishi whom she is going to marry 😕
alvina thumbnail
They did not mention the name but I also think if not Aryan then it will b rishi, the voice over said that the makers have kept it as an option but I wonder will they go ahead with it ? The scene showed Sanchi in orange lehenga choli and In the scene she looked a little upset. I hope they don't do this, I hv no idea how credible is telly bytes? I don't think that Mittal helping sethiya's thing should create such a big trouble for archi wedding coz they hv been hinting on this issue from the last two episodes a lot.
Edited by alvina - 7 years ago
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I saw it just now ..but as they mentioned it is optional..they might used or not..
Hope they don't 😔
alvina thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

I saw it just now ..but as they mentioned it is optional..they might used or not..

Hope they don't😔

yeah me too
urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nooo
plz cv we want sanchi-aryan wedding! Twist and turns ho..lekin Sanchi-aryan se hi shaadi karwao...
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why??? shaadi baad main karvana yaar cancel is ok but kisi aur se kyun?? this is not fair🤔
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are they heading towards a groom swapping incident??
No yaar.. If they have to bring MUs and separation then do it after archi marriage but dont change the groom.. That will be a total disgusting twist for this cute story 👎🏼..
Let sanchi become Mrs. Aryan Sethiya and then bring in whatever masalas they want but not any hurdle during marriage, please.
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...pratu...

Why??? shaadi baad main karvana yaar cancel is ok but kisi aur se kyun?? this is not fair🤔

yes even if marriage is delayed, its ok but this type of bakwas will be unacceptable
sweetypie225 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think ArChi shaadi will happen but with lots of twists and turns 😕 .Hope the new entries bring a lot of positivity with them.😊 #ArChiKiShaadi ❤️