Karvishi v/s Tai & Gang: The truth is revealed to the family

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
And by family.. i mean Lata and Bindu (also Hema.. if anyone tells her xD) because everyone else already knew πŸ˜† Sorry for writing so much and making such a long post but i had to.
The whole episode was just sad.. Two brothers fighting and Helpless parents looking for their child.
The scene where Karvi are looking for Khushi was very well-acted. I love sonkush in emotional scenes.
I'm absolutely disgusted with Tai (but i guess her sheer evilness makes her such a good villian) for what she has done with Khushi. I hope in the future, she doesn't try to gain her daughters' trust again by playing the mother card. It would be a disgrace to call her mother after what she did with Khushi. She has become pure evil and i've got no hope for her. 🀒
As for Vikram Khurana, i kinda remember him saying he stands for truth and all but he's such bad guy. I still hope it turns out to be his plan to nab Krishna because i liked the character when he was introduced but i don't think it's going to happen.
Poor Khushi along with some other children was left with some people who were planning on cutting her tongue to make her beg on streets. It wasn't just Khushi i felt sad for but all the kids too. It was disgusting 🀒 🀒.
Less of Survi today but in the precap, she managed to find Khushi and the kids but i'm sure the escape won't be easy.
Lata was shocked and didn't say anything just looked at everything teary-eyed. She may be quiet now but i hope she plays a role in making everything OK again since she's the mother. Good thing Kishore and Bindu tell the cops to first make sure who is the real Krishna before arresting anyone. In the precap, Kartik will try to prove he is the real Kartik but i guess he might fail. 😭
Now for Krishtik.. i know Krishna being manipulated and his past is so tragic but i kinda wanted to punch him in the face for what he did πŸ˜†. Kartik comes home teary-eyed and reveals everything that happened to him to Lata. Both the twins battle out claiming that they are Kartik in front of the whole family. Again, i have to say that Ankush is such a great actor and he played both Kartik-Krishna effortlessly. I mean they look same yet there is something in their expressions and personality that makes us realise the difference and Ankush did it with no difficulty at all πŸ‘
Also, i know people like Krishna because he's more complex and all but i gotta say, there is something about the way Ankush plays Kartik that makes Kartik so much better than anyone😳. As i said before Angry kartik is the best. Ankush just looks really attractive when he's playing angry Kartik idek why πŸ˜†
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awaaradil

The whole episode was just sad.. Two brothers fighting and Helpless parents looking for their child.

Tai is causing so much heartbreak 😑😑😑

The scene where Karvi are looking for Khushi was very well-acted. I love sonkush in emotional scenes.

Me too.Sonkush are very young in real life,yet so convincing as parents

I'm absolutely disgusted with Tai (but i guess her sheer evilness makes her such a good villian) for what she has done with Khushi. I hope in the future, she doesn't try to gain her daughters' trust again by playing the mother card. It would be a disgrace to call her mother after what she did with Khushi. She has become pure evil and i've got no hope for her. 🀒

Tai embarked on this all evil path years ago & now she has reached a point of absolute no return

As for Vikram Khurana, i kinda remember him saying he stands for truth and all but he's such bad guy. I still hope it turns out to be his plan to nab Krishna because i liked the character when he was introduced but i don't think it's going to happen.

He turning rogue was really 😲😲 for me cause the spoilers didn't hint at that.Not so sure if he is gonna exit being a dirty cop or his conscience is gonna get the better of him

Poor Khushi along with some other children was left with some people who were planning on cutting her tongue to make her beg on streets. It wasn't just Khushi i felt sad for but all the kids too. It was disgusting 🀒 🀒.

Tai handed over Khushi to child traffickers.That was just plain 🀒 .No words for Tai 🀬

Less of Survi today but in the precap, she managed to find Khushi and the kids but i'm sure the escape won't be easy.
Lata was shocked and didn't say anything just looked at everything teary-eyed. She may be quiet now but i hope she plays a role in making everything OK again since she's the mother. Good thing Kishore and Bindu tell the cops to first make sure who is the real Krishna before arresting anyone. In the precap, Kartik will try to prove he is the real Kartik but i guess he might fail. 😭
Now for Krishtik.. i know Krishna being manipulated and his past is so tragic but i kinda wanted to punch him in the face for what he did πŸ˜†. Kartik comes home teary-eyed and reveals everything that happened to him to Lata. Both the twins battle out claiming that they are Kartik in front of the whole family. Again, i have to say that Ankush is such a great actor and he played both Kartik-Krishna effortlessly. I mean they look same yet there is something in their expressions and personality that makes us realise the difference and Ankush did it with no difficulty at all πŸ‘

@ Bold Am increasingly falling short of words for this young talent.What can I say,Ankush just keeps outperforming himself with every passing day.Wow.Simply WOW

Also, i know people like Krishna because he's more complex and all but i gotta say, there is something about the way Ankush plays Kartik that makes Kartik so much better than anyone😳. As i said before Angry kartik is the best. Ankush just looks really attractive when he's playing angry Kartik idek why πŸ˜†

I love Kartik & I love Ankush as Kartik.Plain & simple πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
And you are not alone Aashka,am with you about angry Ankush being more attractive πŸ˜†
Ankushhh

And lastly nice post Aashka.Thanks 😊

Word Count: 1

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love watching the scenes where Karvi become parental, they really are great actors. Sometimes I forget how young they really are.
I still feel sorry for Krishna, but in today's episode Kartik's emotions (fear, for his daughter's safety and anger towards the betrayal of his brother) made me feel less sorry for him... who knows maybe lata may decide to take krishna for a trip to catch up on the last "30 years" of his life while leaving Karvishi to live in peace... I just don't want Krishna turning pure evil and turn into another version of Tai trying to wreck havoc in Karvishi's lives
puja0802 thumbnail
ya ankush was a great actor i just love his acting as kartik and krishna both and sonkush chemistry was awesome ❀️
Awaaradil thumbnail
The situation is tense but I don't think Krishna will be turning pure evil. He's just like his brother.. Kartik too was manipulated by Tai. Probably Lata will take him away for a while (which means forever in serials πŸ˜†) as someone mentioned above or maybe he might just leave on his own.
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago