TC: Colors' Naagin 2: This is how the story will kick-start

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Colors' Naagin 2: This is how the story will kick-start

Colors' supernatural Naagin is all set to enthral audiences from 8 October. After the sensational Jodi of Arjun Bijlani and Mouni Roy entertained viewers, it is time for another popular hunk Karanvir Bohra to take center-stage as the lead protagonist.

So how will the Season 2 of Naagin open up?

Well, the popular Jodi of Ritik (Arjun) and Shivanya (Mouni) will kick-start the story from where it halted in the earlier season.

As per sources, "Ritik and Shivanya will be seen running to save their lives. Shivanya will be seen giving birth to a baby girl, post which the story will immediately take the generation leap."

In the post leap phase, the story will shift to Dehradun wherein Shivanya (mother) will be seen wondering about the future of her grown-up daughter Shivangi (Mouni). She will be seen praying that her daughter be kept away from turning into a Naagin.

Also, Sesha aka Adaa Khan will be shown as Ruchika, the ageless beauty who would be in her human avatar.

In the initial phase of the story, Ruchika will be shown engaged to Rocky (Karanvir), who would be adopted into the family of Yamini (Sudha Chandran).

Are you excited to see the return of the very successful finite series of Balaji Telefilms?

We tried calling Mouni, but could not get through to her.

What are your thoughts on this initial story line in Naagin 2? Drop in your comments here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OK so Rivanya are not in Mumbai anymore and are not living luxuriously as the King and Queen of Panchner. Neither is Ritik is a tycoon anymore. I thought Rivanya were blessed to live a peaceful life after the naagmani's battle but they are actually running away trying to save their lives while Shivu is pregnant. What happened that they are on the run suddenly? And since Rivanya are not living with their Raheja family..the other daughter cannot be Shivangi's cousin. She has to be Rivanya's younger daughter. So where is Ritik? Abroad somewhere earning a living and sending it to Shivu? Or did the goons catch up to him after a few years and he's in a coma somewhere?

Also did Angad, Amrita and Divya turn against Rivanya after Yamini's death? Why did they adopt Rocky and don't they recognize HKP? Why get her engaged to their adopted son? I don't care about anything else..just don't ruin my Rivanya. 😡
Edited by slippery_chilka - 7 years ago
I am getting annoyed with this season already. 🤣
Also typically HKP will start her rape attacks on Rocky from the first episode itself. 🤣
Edited by slippery_chilka - 7 years ago
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
See as expected rocky is adopted son of yaminis family

Me too I am also getting annoyed but now people will definitely watch
Naagin 2 because of the twist and aunties who watch shown like sns will also watch

I will definitely watch the scene where shivangi will kill hkp 😛 😃

But how many season will it take 😕 🤢
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago
Ash9 thumbnail
I will definitely watch the scene where shivangi will kill hkp
😃 😛

But how many season will it take to kill hkp 😕

Originally posted by: ashmastera957

See as expected rocky is adopted son of yaminis family

Me too I am also getting annoyed but now people will definitely watch
Naagin 2 because of the twist and aunties who watch shown like sns will also watch

That was a given..they will be curious about what happened to Rivanya and their children. After all they were blessed with eternal togetherness.

Also, now I understand why HKP didn't go and try to rape Ritik. He is no longer in Mumbai or Panchner. 🤣 Rivanya are missing for her..I guess the cctv magical powder is no longer working for her. 🤣

I will definitely watch the scene where shivangi will kill hkp
😃 😛

But how many season will it take to kill hkp 😕

Depends if there is S3 or not😆..and I will tune into that scene too when it happens. 🤣
Ash9 thumbnail
Yes because she is no more a naagin
Ash9 thumbnail
It will be because s2 will work so we have to wait
And when it will happen i will give a party
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago

Yes because she is no more a naagin

Shivanya is not a naagin but HKP still is.