Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
guys i checked TRP and on twitter it says that the trp is 1.1 ( though i don't know who salil sand is and if he is reliable 🤓 )
It's really bad to see that trps of such a good show is falling. You don't get to see such strong female lead characters like Survi in every indian serial as they always show them as weak and helpless and Kartik is not just some typical angry businessman kind of male lead.. he has so many different shades. Also Tai and Pyaare make great villians with the mix of evil and a pinch of humor. Not just the leads but the whole cast has good acting skills.
Kinda wish the channel would promote the show more... and i know Mahesh Pandey said that there isn't any need for promos cause the show is doing good but a little promotion would be good. I know 1.1 is ok (i guess) for a show without promos and all but i kinda feel it should be more. 😊
Still gonna stay positive though, it will surely rise again ❤️
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puja0802 thumbnail
1.1 is not so good trp
see the trp of all the zee tv shows
Vishkanya 0.5
Kaala Teeka 1.1
Sanyukt 0.6
Mehek 1.1
Jamai Raja 1.3
Kumkum Bhagya 2.8
Ek Tha Raja Ek Tha Rani 1.6
Yeh Vaada Raha 1.1
Brahmarakshas 3.5
Amma 0.4

the new show mehak also with the same trp 1.1 😭
if it goes like this then the next show will is going offair is surely KT OR YVR 😭

need to promote the show
the story lines are too good
Awaaradil thumbnail
True, the story lines are so good. It's such a waste that it isn't promoted enough. Also, honestly speaking.. i've seen other shows on the channel and yvr is a lot better than them. (Just my opinion.. hope i don't make anyone angry 😊)
puja0802 thumbnail
ya i also watch other shows and i also think that yeh vaada raha was much better show . but no promos and the timing is also too late i think .
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am curious what draws such high TRPs of the shows that do & why all the shows of ZEE have such poor numbers except KKB & Brahmarakshas
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
because the lead pair of those two show has a large fan following and also the shows are over promoted especially KKB.
The story line is not that great but the promotion is good, there is always a promo or some article or SBS or SBB segment.

Zee rarely promote good show, some one in management is bias they pick their favorite and everything else can hang.
kiara26 thumbnail
KKB & Brahmarakshas are such mediocre shows... from whatever wee bit of these I have seen... even the acting dept is not so great... What kind of ppl would prefer to watch these... 🤢🤢

Zee even promotes Jamai Raja whose TRPs aren't all that great either.. then why this step motherly treatment to YVR😕😕... I dont understand...

Anyways I enjoy watching YVR & its one show I never miss... 😃😃...
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Am curious what draws such high TRPs of the shows that do & why all the shows of ZEE have such poor numbers except KKB & Brahmarakshas

Definitely due to the leads being already popular 🤢
Brahmarakshas may have garnered high trps because of supernatural element which is so in these days.
Even in Jamai Raja, Ravi Dubey is such a great actor but due to Nia leaving, it's TRPs also fell down plus the storyline has become a boring and it's pace has become so slow. However, it's still being promoted. 😭
It's all about the leads, people these days already have faves and prefer to watch their shows only because the channel only promotes those shows with already famous leads. The channel should promote their shows equally.. especially when the show has some amazing characters. 💔
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago
Awaaradil thumbnail
Another reason why i think the show didn't become much popular is because most people don't want to see new things.. I've watched yvr since the beginning as i became curious about how the story will unfold after watching the promos. From the promos itself, it was clear it was not some cliched love story. Also, i don't think many people had accepted the lead couple in the start because Survi was 9 and Kartik was 19 in the promos. I guess people failed to realise how interesting the story could be. 😲
puja0802 thumbnail
ya kkb's leads are very famous as they have done many serials but dont u think its wrong as they are already famous then why they need for promotions ??
they peoples who are new and talented they should be promoted and then people will get to know them na .
and JR story was too faltu it was only getting trp due to ravi if he leave the shows i am 100 percent sure the show get less then 1 .
and don't understand this why sbb ,sbs telly top etc are not promoting YVR
every now in telly top every day they show about kt
that means kt is also promoted that's why now it is with YVR
otherwish most of the time it was 1 or below than 1