Salman Khan proposed a girl for marriage and it isnt Iulia Vantur!

aashish007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Salman Khan proposed a girl for marriage and it isn't Iulia Vantur!

Salman Khan's alleged love affair with Iulia Vantur has been the talk of the town for the longest time now. Grapevine suggests that the actor will be tying the knot with Ms Vantur on November 18. Ever since the date started doing the rounds, anyone and everyone is curious to know what exactly is happening in Khan's life.

Although Salman always keeps his personal life under wraps, a recent video suggests that Salman did propose to a girl a few years back.

Before you jump the gun, the girl is not Iulia but a little girl Salman met when he was on tour.

The actor proposed the little one and gave her a sweet kiss and a hug. Her mom later made him aware that her kid is suffering from cancer and requires a bone marrow transplant. She also requested Salman to ask the audiences present there to register in the bone marrow registry and help her daughter survive. To which Salman immediately said he has his bone tested and all his marrows are hers.Well, Salman does have a heart of Gold.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
I just love him when he does such a sweet gesture...no actor will risk their life to make another live but salman being a megastar has such thoughts and intention...worth applause
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bolne me and doing me difference hota hai.Jab karega toh praise karenge na.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
The video is of Salman proposing to Mahek Chahal's niece who died of cancer a couple years ago. why are they posting this now?
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Salman, proposal, marriage = boring. 

Is anybody even interested in his marriage? What difference on earth would it even make, com on now. 

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thatzz such a Kind noble gesture from Salman ❤️
Hazardous thumbnail
I love the way Salman is with children<3
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Lol a cab driver told me day before yesterday, Salman ki shaadi ka age gya😆
Cab driver was agitated uski wajah se uska beta(fan of salman) wo bhi nhi kr rha😆