Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I am enjoying this show and from the promos for this week it looks like the mentor with contestant idea is fab.
I can't remember the names of the contestants, will know my favourite after today's episode hopefully.

Jeetu is no longer on the show, his partner performed on her own and was selected.

I am looking forward to today's episodeπŸ˜ƒ.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hmm, i can't remember the one who did the twirling cartwheel but his stories seems ambiguous like dad doesn't like his dance career & they show clips of his dad's opinion but his dance choreo is representing for his parents...

harsh is great like the way he understands the cues from his dance choreo is a very nice ability n reflects his personality...

i don't really like that mahi(the girl who covers her face before performance) got selected like ok fine she's cute and all but i still don't think she's good for top 12 so far.. maybe as a standby is ok...

rest are pretty much ok
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I truly loved Siddhant's performance on Tumse Milke Dil Ka Hai Jo Haal πŸ‘ For me it was the best performance of the Grand Premier... πŸ‘  Besides him, I like Aashish (Whose mom hugs Geeta Ma πŸ€£ ), that tom boyish girl (forgot her name),that small lil girl who danced to Ladki beutifull kargai chul πŸ˜† Lovely show after a long time...
vikasvijay thumbnail
Mausam Deserve the trophy of super dancer.     because its dancing ability different then the other dancers.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
edited*Edited by _Meena_ - 7 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
i like varsha (jitu was good why didn't he come πŸ˜”)
ashish
lakshman
harsh

the boy with no legs was good too

other names ive forgotten
Edited by -Priya- - 7 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Super Dancer is a really good show considering the talent of the kids. I really love the concept and the way of execution of Sony.

I like mostly all contestants especially that one who plays Villain every time in comedy. Hahahaha.
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

hmm, i can't remember the one who did the twirling cartwheel but his stories seems ambiguous like dad doesn't like his dance career & they show clips of his dad's opinion but his dance choreo is representing for his parents...

harsh is great like the way he understands the cues from his dance choreo is a very nice ability n reflects his personality...

i don't really like that mahi(the girl who covers her face before performance) got selected like ok fine she's cute and all but i still don't think she's good for top 12 so far.. maybe as a standby is ok...

rest are pretty much ok

@ bold his name is Lakhsman and I am so happy finally his dad saw his dancing and is very happy. Go Laxman and go Raipur, CG CG rocks Edited by SanzMonaya4ever - 7 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail
I like almost everyone but mostly Ashish, Dipali, Ditya, Laxman and Yogesh.  Edited by SanzMonaya4ever - 7 years ago