mrunal thakur as new lead in ishqbaaaz opposite kunal jai Singh

BenjoBajao thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Guyss if vrushika is really out then I want gul to introduce a new character opposite omkara n cast MRUNAL THAKUR AKA BULBUL OF KUMKUM BHAGYA as I like her ...she is cute bubbly n beautiful n ll look good opposite kunal. ...also in my eyes vrushika was also good for kunal ... don't know why gul has taken such a big step. ...

It was too early to replace the lead or character from the show as kasam is really a popular show and our show even didn't cross 2 in trps and by replacing any lead n character from the show I think gul has done a blunder. ...ishqbaaz is a new show. ..They had show many options to show ishana although they had taken so much time to re creating ishanas char ... really I really feel bad for the actor n vrushy fans ...

PS. ...whenever I listen Ishkara song O_Saathiya ...I ll miss ishana aka vrushy bczz after their last confrontation scene I was eagerly waiting for Ishkara love story n I love VruNal as Ishkara. ...my heart still want VRUSHIKA AS ISHANA 😭 😭Edited by twinj - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
if mrunal will be cast in ishqbaaz then serial will be horrible 🤢
as I don't like that actress at all
why they even planning to replace varushika?
she is good actress & look so perfect with kunal🤗
I really hope this news is fake I love watching ishqbaaz & I don't want any spoil in show
PizzaHolic. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I like that actress but then
We fans won't accept her.

We need vrushy back.
Only vrushy can guve justice to Ishana!
BenjoBajao thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PizzaHolic.

I like that actress but then
We fans won't accept her.

We need vrushy back.
Only vrushy can guve justice to Ishana!

totally agree with u. ...I want this news to be fake about vrushy. ...as I already mentioned that my heart still want vrushy for my omie
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its Mrunal Thakur she is beautiful n good actress too bt gul will cast some side kick opp Om who will b good enough to play Anika didi's chamchi-.-
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
You gave me a heart attack 😆
OT- Nope. Maybe someone younger. They can bring back original actress they meant to cast.
Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Fhat the wuck
When I googled Mrunaal jain, wiki showed some guy who acted in uttaran apparently 
I agree he is good looking and stuff but seriously days are not that bad that you want a guy opposite Kunal. I mean they will find some girl. I'm pretty sure.. Dont give up hope
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Only vrushyy suits kunal as Ishana tbh
TheTroubleMaker thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saw her in Nach Baliye...she is a dramaqueen, but acting wise she is good.!
Oh just read, this is not a news but a wish thread😆
Edited by Crazy4Mayur - 7 years ago
Ayuzawa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Illuminati07

Fhat the wuck

When I googled Mrunaal jain, wiki showed some guy who acted in uttaran apparently 
I agree he is good looking and stuff but seriously days are not that bad that you want a guy opposite Kunal. I mean they will find some girl. I'm pretty sure.. Dont give up hope

I died ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£