Always expect the unexpected in yvr

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Cvs have done it again. I don't even know how they come up with such exciting twists! I totally did not expect this.. They just showed in precap that Vikram Khurana is with Tai (and Kalindi is Vikram's girlfriend.. i think). He told Tai that Kartik is alive and then tai and gang instigate Krishna against Karvi by telling him that Karvi plan on killing him after getting their property back πŸ˜’. A hurt Krishna takes an unconcious Khushi to the temple in Ganpatipule and leaves her just like Lata left him. Meanwhile, Karvi get to know about Vikram's betrayal and are told that their daughter can be anywhere and Karvi are tensed.. 😭.
Hope nothing bad happens to Khushi and she is saved quickly 😭.

So.. i'm now thinking that Karvi will help turn Krishna positive by the end of the track. I'm excited to see how this ends. The only thing i hope is that Krishna doesn't come between Karvi.
Also, i wonder why did Bappa let the property papers burn.. was there something wrong with them? πŸ˜•
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want to watch what happens next... I just hope Krishna doesn't die in whatever is going to happen in the upcoming episodes... He really does have awful luck
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I want to watch what happens next... I just hope Krishna doesn't die in whatever is going to happen in the upcoming episodes... He really does have awful luck

I wouldn't want Krishna to die either but i think it is very much possible that Krishna might die while saving Khushi or Kartik from Tai and gang. However, the way cvs give us the twists and turns, it's very hard to predict what will happen. We just have to wait and watch.
puja0802 thumbnail
ya it was really unexpected but it is also true that they show us what we can never expected and from this i am sure that krishna will not take kartiks place and i also think that krishna will soon die . and what a cbi he was and how can krishna believe everyone ???
he know how tai was still he believes her and how can he leave kushi like this 😭
i also think that something was wrong with that papers
Edited by puja0802 - 8 years ago
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja0802

ya it was really unexpected but it is also true that they show us what we can never expected and from this i am sure that krishna will not take kartiks place and i also think that krishna will soon die . and what a cbi he was and how can krishna believe everyone ???

he know how tai was still he believes her and how can he leave kushi like this😭
i also think that something was wrong with that papers

In the past, Kartik used to believe everyone except for Survi and now Krishna is going to believe everyone but Karvi.. These Barve brothers don't use their brains & believe everyone except those who are really to be trusted and then regret when it's too late. πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, i'm disappointed that Krishna would do something like that to Khushi to take revenge from Karvi. He knows what kind of life he lived and how bad it was. He even stopped a woman from leaving her kid for that reason and yet he is going to do something like that.. 🀒. Hope he has a change of heart and brings Khushi back home instead.. 😭
Also, i thought Vikram Khurana was going to be a strong and positive character but now I don't know what he's really about.
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was the most unexpected & the twisted of all twists I have ever got to see in YVR πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
I mean what was that
I can't see where all this seems to be headed πŸ˜•