Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Poor khushi seemed so happy and excited about celebrating her father's birthday for the first time. She even saved money to get him a present.. little did she know that it wasn't her father but her uncle she was celebrating it with. 😭 really want Karshi to reunite soon too. it was such a good scene when Kartik had apologised to Khushi when Krishna slapped her.
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved that scene when Kartik aplogises to Khushi
IN fact all the Karshi scenes have been really beautiful
And yes it was sad.Neither Khushi nor Kartik were there with each other & knowing how much Kartik would have wanted to be with her is what makes it so 😔
Can't wait for Kartik to get back home soon
kassia thumbnail
I really feel sad for Karthik that he is missing out on these special moments with his daughter. not enjoying it as it feels as if he is being deprived of these special moments with the focus being on Krishna. With everything they have been through would rather see him with Khushi than Krishna.

Really hope the writers keeps the family together. Would not enjoy Karthik being replaced by Krishna in Survi's and Khuski's lives. It will destroy the foundation upon which YVR was built.
puja0802 thumbnail
feeling very sad for kartik and kushi
Awaaradil thumbnail

Originally posted by: kassia

I really feel sad for Karthik that he is missing out on these special moments with his daughter. not enjoying it as it feels as if he is being deprived of these special moments with the focus being on Krishna. With everything they have been through would rather see him with Khushi than Krishna.

Really hope the writers keeps the family together. Would not enjoy Karthik being replaced by Krishna in Survi's and Khuski's lives. It will destroy the foundation upon which YVR was built.

True. The only thing i'm hoping is that Krishna doesn't replace Kartik. Even though, i'm liking Ankush as Krishna too.. It's a story about Karvi's vaada and i hope the story will revolve around them only. 😊