Gaurav Nanda In Raaz Pichle Janam Ka Season 2 On 18th December 2010 Pa

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwvH7ydspbU[/YOUTUBE]I found this by accident. I think it will interest you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup I remember I had watched this episode on ndtv imagine when it was telecasted in 2010..
mishal's appearance in an episode of RPJK had slipped off my mind.. I was never even a bit interested in so called reality shows which were loaded with nothing but stupid stuffs ...

Mishal's show was much popular then and so the episode was promoted a lot before telecasting...
But heights of nonsense was shown in this programme.
You tell me who the hell in his world can remember incidents from the past life.??. Huh.. Mein toh aj ki baat kal hi bhool jati hoonπŸ˜†

But many people can find this episode interesting.. Even though I had no interest in the show but still I had enjoyed this episode..πŸ˜† and then totally forgotten about itπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Watch it guys and you will enjoy too..

Thanks zaj for sharing..
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

Yup I remember I had watched this episode on ndtv imagine when it was telecasted in 2010..

mishal's appearance in an episode of RPJK had slipped off my mind.. I was never even a bit interested in so called reality shows which were loaded with nothing but stupid stuffs ...

Mishal's show was much popular then and so the episode was promoted a lot before telecasting...
But heights of nonsense was shown in this programme.
You tell me who the hell in his world can remember incidents from the past life.??. Huh.. Mein toh aj ki baat kal hi bhool jati hoonπŸ˜†

But many people can find this episode interesting.. Even though I had no interest in the show but still I had enjoyed this episode..πŸ˜† and then totally forgotten about itπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Watch it guys and you will enjoy too..

Thanks zaj for sharing..

I do not understand why Mishal agreed to this nonsense. but probably at that moment was a good marketing gimmick. it does not matter to me, the Mishal here liked him and his way of talking. This is all a big impression on me.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RES

Zady... what have you brought dear πŸ˜† will def watch it later 🀣 I watched this show of other celebrities and would love to see what was he in his previous janma πŸ˜† This is so entertaining...Will come back after watching again. πŸ˜†
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi Zaj
Im not a believer in the concept of reincarnation and past life so frankly this being a reality show did not interest me much and I felt Mishal did not appear his best in this.This is only my point of view and my belief.
But if it is true that after this session for whatever reason he really did overcome his fear of heights then its a good thing!
Though according to me fear can be won over by determination ,self belief and willingness to come out of one's comfort zone and face real life situations.Maybe Im a sceptic but thats the way I think.
Thanks for sharing dear.
Edited by Magnolia2 - 8 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, Zaj! 😊
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

RES

Zady... what have you brought dear πŸ˜† will def watch it later 🀣 I watched this show of other celebrities and would love to see what was he in his previous janma πŸ˜† This is so entertaining...Will come back after watching again. πŸ˜†

You know me I only unusual thing I bring. hhahahaha
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magnolia2

Hi Zaj

Im not a believer in the concept of reincarnation and past life so frankly this being a reality show did not interest me much and I felt Mishal did not appear his best in this.This is only my point of view and my belief.
But if it is true that after this session for whatever reason he really did overcome his fear of heights then its a good thing!
Though according to me fear can be won over by determination ,self belief and willingness to come out of one's comfort zone and face real life situations.Maybe Im a sceptic but thats the way I think.
Thanks for sharing dear.

for me India is a country full of mysticism and something fantastic. I just think that this is all show business. Mishal if you beat your fear of heights, I think there is no connection with this, but if you have it then fantastic. We all believe in something, we all have different views regarding this situation. I'm looking at this from more of an actress too. I'm not sure that I would not do this. but for me this nonsense publicly like to do something for someone not.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Thanks for sharing, Zaj! 😊

Dazz, I'm interested in your opinion about this.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

Dazz, I'm interested in your opinion about this.

I don't personally believe in reincarnation, but I respect that every individual has his or her own belief. Was Mishal really hypnotized? I don't know. πŸ€” If this experience really helped him overcome his fear of heights, then I'm ecstatic for him. πŸ˜ƒ