Anjali Mukhi Insta Comments

evaviego thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
  • anjalimukhiThis show is going off because nikita was hospitalised n could
  • anjalimukhiN was not in a condition to shoot even for 3 hours a day because her health did not permit her at all
  • anjalimukhiSo v have to understand her health condition n go with it she is not in a condition to shoot for one more week is what v have been informed
  • anjalimukhiN she could not even come in for 3 hours per day on the request of the producers as her condition is so bad so how will the channel b able ta continue this show without one of the main leads so it's in the best interest of everyone that this show shuts down as she needs her rest in a condition like that. ..the channel needs their main leads n v need anotger good show. .wish of course v will will c u soon in trust me...muaaa
  • anjalimukhiIt is breaking our hearts at edkv. ...v r all down in the dumps not jus us actors but the entire unit who had been sooo accommodating to shoot without lunch breaks or evening nashta breaks n that too willingly supporting the producer but today one of our main leads is unwelll n needs us to let a show jus go by. ...so be it...
  • anjalimukhiAll I can say is that v all at edkv r heartbroken...
  • anjalimukhiFor once expression queen is expressionless n speechless

Edited by evaviego - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancyrio90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is rather heartbreaking!
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs.
Please ask her why don't ph/channel replace Nikita ?
We want our show.. Fans r fine wid new suman..
evaviego thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If nikita cant shoot because of her health issues. cant they replace her?? why end the show??
what do you guys think?
faria86 thumbnail
Tfs  the comment i'm a huge fan of this so & Shraman though i'm not an active member of this forum & rarely do comments here but i hv never missed any of the episodes...
about the whole issue i think we can't blame Nakki for not being able to shoot health comes 1st & her disease is a serious one not something which can be ignore besides i'm sure she might hv though about her job her income many times before taking any such decisions & i'm sure doctor might hv advice her bed rest but she is shooting trying her best to do her scenes but due to weakness she cant do what she wants nothing is in her hands feel bad for her & feel bad for Namik & all the cast...

Namik & all the cast did all they can do they did their best to cover up nakki's absences but as anjali mam is saying channel wants both the leads honestly i cant imagine anyone else as sumo or shravan n i'm non of EDKV fans can imagine bcoz shraman is what shraman bcoz of Namik & Nakki as the jodi & their chemistry i'm sure channel knows if they change sumo there won't be the same sharman magical chemistry so they r taking this decision...

i think PH & creative team should hv though something better to cover up her absences even now they can shoot something like Sumo 's kidnapping by adi...& then they can show only one or 2 shoots of sumo rest they can show Shravan n others in search of sumo & Shravan remembering teenager Shraman moments this way teenager Shraman scenes will make the work less for other cast 

PH & channel can even change sumo for  2 weeks then they can bring back nikki as sumo she may get better till then but yes this one is risky it can make viewers go away so they should go by sumo's kidnapping or something such instead of shutting down the show & breaking everyone s hearts n make all the cast & crew jobless ðŸ˜’
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
The show must go on. Has Sony and the PH never heard of this? No, you can't let a show go by and jeopardize the income of 250 household. Just drop her and get a better actress.