what if this happens?

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just a thought regarding the future track.
How about for the next track, we have Survi's memory loss and kartik trying to get her to regain her memory? Even though i'm not a fan of memory loss tracks, i quite liked the idea because this time Kartik will be helping out Survi and i've always wanted a bit of a role reversal b/w Karvi.. They can show Krishna turning good and going away or if he remains negative, maybe Vikram Khurana can arrest him along with Kalindi and Tai-Pyaare can go into hiding again. They won't need a huge leap for this as well (probably 1 or 2 month leap or no leap will work too) Tai can also take advantage of Survi's memory loss for torturing Karvishi. This track will probably give us cute Karvi nok-jhok plus we can also get some more Karshi bonding as they try to get back Survi. I saw someone else on instagram also suggesting this track so i felt maybe people here too will be open to the idea of this track.
What do you guys think of it?
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea, even I'm not a fan of memory loss tracks.. There are sooo dramatic & boring.. But even I thought of this in YVR,coz we'll see Karthik taking care of Survi & not other ways round..like in 'The Vow' movie & YVR waale har track ko interesting Bana dete..
But for now I'm keen to watch how the brothers will deal with tai..will b really interesting to watch them together against tai...
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting thought Aashka
I have simply no idea where are they headed once everything about Krishna is resolved
Let's see what they are planning on
Awaaradil thumbnail
honestly, i kind of had the feeling that Krishna was Kartik's twin but i was hoping he wasn't. I was hoping the track would pass just like Mehar track but with Krishna being Kartik's brother, we know this track won't just pass like that. I love Ankush as Krishna, he does a great job but i'm hoping Krisha's character doesn't stay much longer. It would make a better storyline if Krishna remains negative but we can see he is going to turn positive and i agree with Vanellope, even i don't know where the story is headed. As cvs have always given good twists and have always kept things interesting, i hope they'll give a good end to Krishna-Kalindi and start the new track.
Edited by Awaaradil - 8 years ago
puja0802 thumbnail
ya it will be a nice track but no idea what the writers are thinking to do
Awaaradil thumbnail
maybe we'll get some idea about where the story is heading from today's episode. 😵
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Having Kartik in the know and calling the shots, while Survi is clueless... yeah, we haven't really seen that happen yet... It would be interesting. So far Kartik, has been shown to be someone who only uses honesty against his enemies, unless of course it is Survi he is going against. It would be interesting.
I just watched today's episode... I want to see more Krishna, he seems like a character who can handle things on his own. Looking forward to see how he and Survi work together.