shambara the demon ayodhya kand

Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
in ayodhya kand..manthara make kaikey remember about how she had won the boon by fighting battle wid dasharath and protecting him...in dat instance..a demon shambara ..had killed already injured and weaponless warriors by cheat and also killed many while they were asleep...by this incident..dasharatha so angered..told kaikeyi..dat its the most henious and unvirtuous thing to do according to our vedic scriptours..to kill defenseless and people who are sleeping..dey deserve no forgiveness..i just thought of dis when heard abt the uri attack..where 18 indian armymen where killed in sleep..more bloody and deadly encounters have happened earlier ..pakistan had done this many times..but this is most
unacceptable ag to our vedas...
i don't know whether it is allowed to speak abt it in dis forum..as it is not related to skr..if its not i will remove the post..
thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The tables are turning against Pakistan in UNO. Hope this incident assures that no more will happen in future.
Salute the brave soldiers
. Vedas for that matter nothing in the world prescribes to resort to such violence.
RIP the soldiers who died in uri attack
Edited by Cluny123 - 8 years ago