Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kardooks

Judging from Aryan's naughty flirtatious behavior with Sanchi so far I doubt it might be sweet and simple.

I somehow get the feeling judging how he always turns things around and get her to comply to his whims and fancies that he might make her beg for it🀣

CAN I JUST SAY THAT I LOVE THE SUBTLE FLIRTING THAT ARYAN HAS MASTERED?! It's such a joy to watch πŸ˜† I can't wait to see Aryans intense side! It's so hard to tell who's calling the shots dude, I can't see Sanchi begging but at the same time, she really does comply to his childish demands, especially after that dupatta fanning incident, he's going to take full advantage. πŸ˜†
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

CAN I JUST SAY THAT I LOVE THE SUBTLE FLIRTING THAT ARYAN HAS MASTERED?! It's such a joy to watch πŸ˜† I can't wait to see Aryans intense side! It's so hard to tell who's calling the shots dude, I can't see Sanchi begging but at the same time, she really does comply to his childish demands, especially after that dupatta fanning incident, he's going to take full advantage. πŸ˜†

I loved that dupatta fanning scene it was and the smile of total satisfaction on his face man Nemo I can just drown myself in those dimples of his
But I agree I would really like to see his intense side.
The show is going so good in terms of all the happy, fluffy feels without any negative drama, I hope the wedding takes place without any hitches.
Haven't you noticed that we haven't seen Rishifor the past two weeks I hope it stays that way.
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kardooks

I loved that dupatta fanning scene it was and the smile of total satisfaction on his face man Nemo I can just drown myself in those dimples of his

But I agree I would really like to see his intense side.
The show is going so good in terms of all the happy, fluffy feels without any negative drama, I hope the wedding takes place without any hitches.
Haven't you noticed that we haven't seen Rishifor the past two weeks I hope it stays that way.

THOSE DIMPLES! Nahhh im done, I can't.
That's where I start to wonder you know, no Indian tv show wedding has ever gone smoothly, there's bound to be some sort of issue. I have a feeling, either, the fact that Viren gave a loan will come out in the open, or the fact that kaki as doubted Sanchi will somehow slip in front of Sanchis family.

I hope Rishi stays away. He's so annoying and the way he gazes and smiles at Sanchi is spdownright creepy dude.
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

THOSE DIMPLES! Nahhh im done, I can't.
That's where I start to wonder you know, no Indian tv show wedding has ever gone smoothly, there's bound to be some sort of issue. I have a feeling, either, the fact that Viren gave a loan will come out in the open, or the fact that kaki as doubted Sanchi will somehow slip in front of Sanchis family.

I hope Rishi stays away. He's so annoying and the way he gazes and smiles at Sanchi is spdownright creepy dude.

I'm more thinking that it might be Kaki's doubts that might be revealed and it's just a matter of seeing how Viren will react to it as the stage has already been set for his intolerance towards anything negative about Sanchi. Seeing that Bua has already made it clear of her preference for Rishi over Aryan might make things worse by stoking Viren's rage.
It's a wedding I wouldn't want to miss.
How did you like the scene between Aryan's parents yesterday, so far all the characters are so normal and relatable it's just too good to be true.