twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I want to take this opportunity to perhaps pay heed to the whole week's worth of episodes in collaboration with today's Maha episode.

As usual, it was a pleasantly paced week. I wouldn't really infer to kaakisa's apprehensions as a complication in the show. It was rather a societal sub-issue they shed some light on which happens quite often even in today's date. Sometimes families are willing to disregard their would-be daughter-in-law's flaws through the demand of dowry. Whilst this situation was a little different but the crux of the matter remains the same. And what I think the show was trying to portray is that there are honest and moralistic families still present in our society who don't manipulate situations when fixing their daughter or son's alliance.

Before I continue... OMGGG HE PICKED HER UP TODAY! #dead 😆 But geez was it quite pretty and all. There was ease and the best bit was how he walked her.

Okay so moving on.

The build up for the maha episode was quite natural, not too dramatic and at the same time the core focus of the week wasn't kaakisa and her apprehensions. We had some lovely leg-pulling scenes of Aryan and Sanchi and some thoughtful conversations between the two too. Their emotions about each other, their future life as well as the sentiments towards their loved ones was beautifully expressed in some of the scenes not tonly today but also during the lunch-at-the-park scene, a couple of days ago. I continue to feel the connect with the couple because of their natural instinct to talk to each other every day. And it's not primarily about their love or romance. They incorporate various aspects of their lives and open up about new things with every new phone call or meeting. Not sure if anyone will agree with me or not, but I appreciate that they haven't said "I love you", to each other yet. The story more so focuses on the emotion of love being felt between them rather than the obligation of the words being said. They are still growing, still learning and still falling in love. I'm glad it's all more of a gradual process and not randomised.

From what I can gather in terms of Viren's sturdy stand for his daughter in today's episode as well as the way they have built up progressively during the week, the truth will unfold in front of mittals sooner or later. There seems to be a constant focus on Viren's protectiveness for Sanchi in case someone ever badmouths her and it's forming that eventual build up for when the truth will showcase itself. However, with the kind of conversations this show has stuck true to since day one, it'd be interesting to see how the elders of both the families speak on this issue.

Again, I want to say kaakisa's issue wasn't much of a complication. She got influenced by the talks of some Gossip Queens and in her loving and caring sentiments for Aryan, she took the irrational path. More so, the show familiarises us with the idea of what happens when you don't seem to communicate with the people around you or for whom you feel some sort of misunderstanding and/or apprehensions. Had she shared her worries with the family as a whole or even talked to Sanchi about the matter in a not so ignorant manner, the situation would have never become so intricately complicated.

However, the scene at Sanchi's house was very nicely taken care of. At the end of the day, it pretty much all comes down to the respect, love and hence emotional attachment you feel with those you love. And in a place where sentimental bonds rule the heart, there never seems to be room for guilt, disrespect or dishonour.
Edited by twinkle10 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, you've really penned down the whole essence of this week beautifully. i agree that both sanchi's bua and kakisa means good for the kids of their house but their biggest issue is not communicating their fears to anybody. If they would have, then probably the other person could've given them some different perspective and they wouldnt have reacted the way they did. Having said that not all people are same so they do react differently.
coming to archi, i agree that they are emphasizing more on the emotion of love being felt than said. The way their understanding , respect for each other and their families, love . friendship, comfort level is gradually increasing with each passing day is such a treat to watch.

Keep writing such posts, always look forward to it

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
RES
will edit the response in morning but totes agree with you everything
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hii,

Great review :D Enjoyed reading it <3 Agree with each and every point 😳

I honestly liked the episode a lot. Everything got sorted out today. I think that's the best part about this show. Misunderstandings don't last long.👏

Before talking about ArChi, can we tlak about how cuteee Sushant-Priyanka are <3. They're adorable in every sense and Priyanka is a sweetheart. She's lovely and they both are an absolute treat to watch. Loved their scenes.

AND YES OMG HE PICKED HER UP..and then dropped her too.😆 I liked how she didn't have to get hurt or anything for him to pick her up. He did just because they felt like and started walking 😆. No cliches whatsoever. They love each other; they know it; they be romantic haha 😆😆

Idek what to say about KakiSa..I was completely disgusted by the way she kept on talking about Sanchi's "khot". Absolutely ridiculous of anyone to say that about someone's daughter especially when they have a daughter of their own. But unfortunately this is still prevalent in today's society where a girl is always accused! Why didn't anyone question Aryan and his family to be gold diggers when they are getting him married in a well-off family?🥱

KakiSa's harmless ways to find out about Sanchi's "khot" was bearable but she crossed all limits when pushing her into the pool. SHE COULD HAVE BADLY GOTTEN HURT. She wouldn't have drowned since pool water is not so deep but she could have hit her head somewhere -.- Like someone said, it was utterly inhumane. I thought she would immediately feel guilty but nooo she stood outside the changing room asking her for any spots on her body.🤔

I was so happy when Sanchi left when she overheard what Kaki was trying to do and also when towards the end Kaka refused to forgive her. Although, she did apologize but she should have been made to realize what it could have resulted in.

Anyway, Sanchi has a big heart and she readily forgave so am happy about that 😆

Agree with u on Viren. He is the best dad ever. They share a beautiful bond and it was a treat to watch a sophisticated cute man turn wild at the mere mention of Sanchi's character being bad. ❤️

I think the track ends here but the fact that they showed this after the whole apologizing scene does give an indicator that it hasn't ended just as yet. 😕

kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I completely agree with with you on the progression of the relationship between Aryan and Sanchi and the fact that they haven't whispered those three magical words to each other as yet.
I think it's too soon in the relationship to say it (just my opinion).
I also love the continuous and open communication we are seeing between them, it shows the building of trust between them and an indication of the bond they will share. Sanchi admitting to Aryan that she was hurt by Kakisa actions shows her acceptance and acknowledgement of him as the one to provide her with comfort and emotional support. Him understanding instantly when she changed the conversation that someone was around demonstrates just how close these two are.

As for Viren his daughter is his entire world there is nothing he wouldn't do to see her happy.
It would be interesting to see his reaction when he finds out what really transpired at the picnic.
Wonderful post.

twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonam21

Hi, you've really penned down the whole essence of this week beautifully. i agree that both sanchi's bua and kakisa means good for the kids of their house but their biggest issue is not communicating their fears to anybody. If they would have, then probably the other person could've given them some different perspective and they wouldnt have reacted the way they did. Having said that not all people are same so they do react differently.

coming to archi, i agree that they are emphasizing more on the emotion of love being felt than said. The way their understanding , respect for each other and their families, love . friendship, comfort level is gradually increasing with each passing day is such a treat to watch.

Keep writing such posts, always look forward to it

Hey,

Some great points. Looking forward to reading more stuff from you too!
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

RES

will edit the response in morning but totes agree with you everything

Keen to read your take Areeba! 😳
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

Hii,

Great review :D Enjoyed reading it <3 Agree with each and every point 😳

I honestly liked the episode a lot. Everything got sorted out today. I think that's the best part about this show. Misunderstandings don't last long.👏

Definitely agree. The misunderstandings, be it how big or small don't last for long. I like how no one acts their dumb selves and just sit their crying over a situation that may have not worked well in their favour. Even reflecting back to when their rishta was called back, the way Sanchi had questioned Aryan about the whole situation was such a realistic factor. Because that's us in today's society. We all are curious about life and believe in genuine questioning when we want or need some answers. Again, the idea that misunderstandings aren't dragged on forever on the show, is purely because of their belief of open communication. Kudos to them for actually being brave enough to promote this idea.

Before talking about ArChi, can we tlak about how cuteee Sushant-Priyanka are <3. They're adorable in every sense and Priyanka is a sweetheart. She's lovely and they both are an absolute treat to watch. Loved their scenes.

Damn it! I have no idea how I forgot about the two. Priyanka is exaclty what Aryan had described her to be to Sanchi, she's like the flow of energy in the Sethia house. She keeps the family together through her positivity. not only that, it's absolutely true that she seems like one of them. As if she's the daugher of the house. And it's because of that individual equation she holds with everyone that evokes those vibes. I loved her and Sushant's scenes too. They are adorable in their own way. And the best thing is they still hold onto their romance and love so adorably.

AND YES OMG HE PICKED HER UP..and then dropped her too.😆 I liked how she didn't have to get hurt or anything for him to pick her up. He did just because they felt like and started walking 😆. No cliches whatsoever. They love each other; they know it; they be romantic haha 😆😆

@Bold - Definitely yes! It was so natural and cute because once he picked her up, he just continued walking and talking. haha him dropping her was soo coming. 😆 What comes out adorable is how they crave to spend time with each other yet on the voice or sight of an elder family member, they become so conscious. I think that makes it more so exciting for them and us to watch too. Like they both say, their relo is such a nice blend of modern and traditional.

Idek what to say about KakiSa..I was completely disgusted by the way she kept on talking about Sanchi's "khot". Absolutely ridiculous of anyone to say that about someone's daughter especially when they have a daughter of their own. But unfortunately this is still prevalent in today's society where a girl is always accused! Why didn't anyone question Aryan and his family to be gold diggers when they are getting him married in a well-off family?🥱

@Bold - I loved that you brought this up. Such an apt observation. But well that's how it is isn't it in a male-dominant society? The male side gets to ask all the questions and the girl's family needs to give the answers. And perhaps that's exactly why Rajshri makes these efforts to raise these issues, in order to promote that our society does deserve equality now. Whilst the girl's family will be the more humble one, they deserve the absolute same respect as the male's family and hence such questions hinder the progression of our society. Again, it's all about the traditional and modern blend.

KakiSa's harmless ways to find out about Sanchi's "khot" was bearable but she crossed all limits when pushing her into the pool. SHE COULD HAVE BADLY GOTTEN HURT. She wouldn't have drowned since pool water is not so deep but she could have hit her head somewhere -.- Like someone said, it was utterly inhumane. I thought she would immediately feel guilty but nooo she stood outside the changing room asking her for any spots on her body.🤔

I was so happy when Sanchi left when she overheard what Kaki was trying to do and also when towards the end Kaka refused to forgive her. Although, she did apologize but she should have been made to realize what it could have resulted in.

I guess she will realise it more thoroughly when the whole thing will spill out in front of Viren and family. A part of me wishes she should herself go and reveal the truth in front of the mittal's. That may bring around a decent closure to the issue and hence her realisation. Additionally, it will strengthen the trust relationship the two families share because they would be finding out about the issue through Sethia's themselves and not any outsider. If she does show that openness and honesty, it'll probably do more good than harm here.

Anyway, Sanchi has a big heart and she readily forgave so am happy about that 😆

Agree with u on Viren. He is the best dad ever. They share a beautiful bond and it was a treat to watch a sophisticated cute man turn wild at the mere mention of Sanchi's character being bad. ❤️

I think the track ends here but the fact that they showed this after the whole apologizing scene does give an indicator that it hasn't ended just as yet. 😕

Definitely hasn't ended yet I reckon but I hope they give the due closure by mid next week.

I love Viren though. Total heart him!

So glad you wrote an essay for me 😆😳 Please write more haha
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle10

@Bold - I loved that you brought this up. Such an apt observation. But well that's how it is isn't it in a male-dominant society? The male side gets to ask all the questions and the girl's family needs to give the answers. And perhaps that's exactly why Rajshri makes these efforts to raise these issues, in order to promote that our society does deserve equality now. Whilst the girl's family will be the more humble one, they deserve the absolute same respect as the male's family and hence such questions hinder the progression of our society. Again, it's all about the traditional and modern blend.

Worst part is, people STILL do that. So im glad they raised this issue. Great initiative 👍🏼

I guess she will realise it more thoroughly when the whole thing will spill out in front of Viren and family. A part of me wishes she should herself go and reveal the truth in front of the mittal's. That may bring around a decent closure to the issue and hence her realisation. Additionally, it will strengthen the trust relationship the two families share because they would be finding out about the issue through Sethia's themselves and not any outsider. If she does show that openness and honesty, it'll probably do more good than harm here.

Definitely hasn't ended yet I reckon but I hope they give the due closure by mid next week.

Something will definitely happen..let's see how it unfolds. Maybe Bua will find out cz she wasnt convinced one bit 😆

So glad you wrote an essay for me 😆😳 Please write more haha
Haha will do if u do 😆