Lisa Haydon's role in ADHM

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Lisa Haydon (who played Vijaylaxmi in Queen) is making a special appearance in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
But what role will she play?
My feeling is that... she has an affair with Fawad Khan.
There is a less than 1 second clip of Anushka in the trailer at 1min29sec where it looks like she has just walked out of a room with a distraught look on her face - my theory is that she just caught Fawad in bed with Lisa. ðŸ˜ģ

So now I'm thinking the story is...
Ranbir + Anushka are friends. He falls for her.
Anushka sees him just as a friend.
She is engaged to Fawad.
Fawad cheats on her with Lisa.
Anushka breaks up with him.
But she still friend-zones Ranbir - and his heartache increases further..
He finds Aishwarya who is divorced from SRK.
Anushka eventually ends up marrying Imran Abbas.
Ranbir is left heartbroken when Ash goes back to SRK.

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil... 💔
Edited by Rekha_ji - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rekha jee...
Ghumaa dia 😆

So now I'm thinking the story is...
She is engaged to Fawad.
Fawad cheats on her with Lisa.
Anushka breaks up with him.
But she still friend-zones Ranbir - and his heartache increases further..
He finds Aishwarya who is divorced from SRK.
Anushka eventually ends up marrying Imran Abbas.

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil... 💔

Dono ladki le gaye SRK and Imran
RK and FK are left alone to make Dostana 2😉
Edited by Ranbirrocks - 8 years ago
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i'm making some changes to your version 😆 I think this is what it could be

She is engaged to Fawad OR loves him.
Fawad Is found in a compromising position with Lisa. (MISUNDERSTANDING)
Anushka breaks up with him. (Maybe the scene where she cries hard/ Ranbir pushes Fawad in anger)
Anu in rebound says yes to RK to get married to him! On the day of marriage realises she still loves Fawad, so drags RK to room tells him no and he shows her the middle finger and walks away from her life.
Anu Fawad get married.
Years later, RK finds Aishwarya who is divorced from SRK. Both are looking for a fling. They romance everywhere lmao
Then RK bumps into Anu after years who is obviously have trouble in her marriage! 😆
RK has not forgotten his love for her, and ends up using Ash to show off to Anu. It works Anu looks jealous (the scene where the three meet)
Anushka RK almost end up together but then she decides to give her marriage another chance!

Alternate ending: anu RK end together after the jealousy thing 😆 I have no idea how this imran guy fits in maybe he will be Lisa's partner who Fawad will be helping! 😆
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patronus

i'm making some changes to your version 😆 I think this is what it could be

She is engaged to Fawad OR loves him.
Fawad Is found in a compromising position with Lisa. (MISUNDERSTANDING)
Anushka breaks up with him. (Maybe the scene where she cries hard/ Ranbir pushes Fawad in anger)
Anu in rebound says yes to RK to get married to him! On the day of marriage realises she still loves Fawad, so drags RK to room tells him no and he shows her the middle finger and walks away from her life.
Anu Fawad get married.
Years later, RK finds Aishwarya who is divorced from SRK. Both are looking for a fling. They romance everywhere lmao
Then RK bumps into Anu after years who is obviously have trouble in her marriage! 😆
RK has not forgotten his love for her, and ends up using Ash to show off to Anu. It works Anu looks jealous (the scene where the three meet)
Anushka RK almost end up together but then she decides to give her marriage another chance!

Alternate ending: anu RK end together after the jealousy thing 😆 I have no idea how this imran guy fits in maybe he will be Lisa's partner who Fawad will be helping! 😆

Almost my story. Bold part is what we discussed in Trailer post.

448368 thumbnail
I wish they showed Lisa for a sec or two in the trailer.
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What the Khichdi...
Multi-starrers rarely work. Good look to the team.

Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

I wish they showed Lisa for a sec or two in the trailer.

+1
But it may give away the plot!! She is for 1 scene.
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Im loving all the alternate interpretations guys ðŸĪŠ
It's still unclear who Anushka is marrying in that golden lehnga.

Originally posted by: Patronus

I don't think so because in the scene in the trailer at 0min35sec during the "mendi laga ke" part - both Ranbir + Anu look like they are nothing more than best friends. To me, it looks like it's her wedding with someone else.. ðŸ˜ģ
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I wanna write my interpretation too! :D

1)Anushka and Fawad are engaged/soon to be engaged.. Anushka gets a tattoo done for Fawad.
2) Fawad seems to be flirting with one of the party-goers - Lisa. He's a DJ, she approaches him "DJ waale woh gaana chalaoo ;) " and some flirting ensues. Anushka gets annoyed, hurt, jealous.
3) Anushka wants a break - being the rich person she is, goes to London(where was this shot?) and wants "space" but Fawad is still in her heart.
4) Anushka meets Ranbir - both get along greatly, great connection, same love for Bollywood and travelling. Anushka strictly means friendship.
5) Ranbir falls in love ...
6) But Anushka cannot forget about Fawad and has emotional outbursts now and then - Ranbir supports her.. and both reach a point where they agree to get married

~~~ Fawad bumps into Anu/Ranbir and confronts Anushka for roaming around on the streets, arm-in-arm with a strange man! :O ... when Ranbir pushes him on the road for hurting Anu and tells him to back off from his woman, now, they're getting married ~~~

some rona-dhona from Anushka again.

- The day has arrived... Ranbir puts mehendi too!
7) Anushka is in two minds - rather - two hearts ..yahaan ek taraf she loves Fawad.. But she loves Ranbir too but not exactly "like that" ...so she takes him by his hand on their wedding day and confesses she cannot do this.. :(
8) Ranbir shows two middle fingers to Anushka in her face - girl, bye, I'm done with you!
9)Ranbir then meets the mysterious woman... one that wants to be a man's junoon naki zaroorat ;) ...she and her poetical ways mesmerize Ranbir.
10) Their chemistry is off-the-roof for each other.
11) Ranbir tells everything.. how he was totally in love with this girl but she ditched him after putting mehendi also! Aish also tells Ranbir how her first love was her husband who is now no more.. Both decide to start a relationship together
12) Anushka - now married to Fawad, one fine day - bumps into them, "ek cup chai ke liye ruk jao :) ", and then this happens --

^^^ This happens when Ranbir introduces Aish as a potess. Baton baton mein, Anushka asks her to recite some her fav lines.. Aish tells these lines and Ranbir seeing these lines hit Anushka, repeats.. both have a momentary tension building up.

IDK what happens after this.. Maybe Aish tells Ranbir to whole-heartedly let go of the past and move on. Anushka-Ranbir-Fawad-Aish become friends in the end.

Peace
Angel-likeDevil 😛

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 8 years ago