Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hai friends. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Now kaki is on a mission to find the defects, if any ,in Sachi. And is trying her ways to find it. .
Though this is not so uncommon in marriage alliance to test the girl like how she walks,how she speaks and if she has some health issues ,but I don't understand why kalkisa pushed Sachi in the pool๐Ÿ˜•.
What is she testing by pushing her in pool ? If she knows swimming or not?๐Ÿ˜ƒThat cannot be any defect !
It's a bit risky too as sachi may get drowned too of cOurse our hero is there to save her always๐Ÿ˜‰
Any idea guys?
Do share ur views๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetypie225 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah you are right... Even I was wondering as to why she had pushed her into the swimming pool.. ๐Ÿ˜•I don't think she wanted to know whether or not Sanchi knows swimming or not .Btw it was so risky,but why worry when our hero Aryan was there
.. But I am glad that Sanchi will forgive kaki sa instead of embarrassing her!๐Ÿ˜Š
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kaki ka demag kharab hai thts all
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think such an act can be forgiven easily, a person who doesn't know swimming can die by drowning... kaki sa was just inhumane at that moment
soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
She wanted to see if she had any marks on her body, like a disease.
So she pushed her and then offered to help when she was changing but she refused and told her she didn't have any marks.

Very far fetched plan!!