I think Krishna or kratika will die

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
If makers want to make another love story they will make kratika die in saving Krishna if Krishna will turn gud tomorrow itself as we have seen how Krishna is getting affectionate toward khushi
Or
Krishna will set himself in revenge mode and later he will save kratika life at the last moment and will say gud bye and kalindi will become Villan being the second bahu

But after seeing episodes I am strongly feeling that maker will go by first option as it will create a way for new love story as now karvi has totally fallen in love and there is no space of mu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

If makers want to make another love story they will make kratika die in saving Krishna if Krishna will turn gud tomorrow itself as we have seen how Krishna is getting affectionate toward khushi

Or
Krishna will set himself in revenge mode and later he will save kratika life at the last moment and will say gud bye and kalindi will become Villan being the second bahu

But after seeing episodes I am strongly feeling that maker will go by first option as it will create a way for new love story as now karvi has totally fallen in love and there is no space of mu

sounds like an interesting plot line... but I can't imagine how awkward it would be for both Survi and Krishna if the writers decide to go that path... I have come to like Krishna and hope to see him more, but if it means losing Kartik...πŸ˜•
gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

sounds like an interesting plot line... but I can't imagine how awkward it would be for both Survi and Krishna if the writers decide to go that path... I have come to like Krishna and hope to see him more, but if it means losing Kartik...πŸ˜•

This thought came to my mind as today they let Krishna celebrate birthday with khushi and r showing a bound between them
I have no problem as we will get to see another love story with sonuksh only
If this will happen I will assume that karvi show ended and now they have started a new story with a woman in love with her husband but marries other man due to her daughter
As it would be only a new journey of love for sonuksh
I don't find any difference between them and I am loving Krishna also
puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but i don't think that kartik will die
and your story is good i saw this type of story in many serials but here i don't think it is possible bec here both are of same face
and if kartik die then no use of tai
a new love story but i dont think bec he like kalindi not survi and now survi is her bhabi too
and also i have a strong feeling that kushi will never accept him as his father
also kartik is the main lead not krishna
and the story is also about the promise of survi and kartik
and if they are thinking to kill kartik's character then why they make him again alive ???
and in all the double role twists the humshakal or his twin bro die i never saw a serial where hero die and his twin brother become the hero.
anyway this serial is totally different from another show so god knows what is going to happened .
but we have no problem bec the leads are same .
but then no karvi
no i dont want that krivi
Edited by puja0802 - 8 years ago
Awaaradil thumbnail
This seems possible and we have seen this in other shows but i hope it doesn't happen. They can still show fight or tashan between karvi due to their conflicting views without leaps.
Maybe cvs can bring a new track where Survi is the one in trouble and Kartik saves her since it's not survi's story but Kartik, Survi and Tai's story.
I know Krishna will be played by Ankush only and ive seen and liked many such stories but in yvr, i don't think i would wanna see this. πŸ€”
gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja0802

but i don't think that kartik will die

and your story is good i saw this type of story in many serials but here i don't think it is possible bec here both are of same face
and if kartik die then no use of tai
a new love story but i dont think bec he like kalindi not survi and now survi is her bhabi too
and also i have a strong feeling that kushi will never accept him as his father
also kartik is the main lead not krishna
and the story is also about the promise of survi and kartik
and if they are thinking to kill kartik's character then why they make in again alive ???
and in all the double role twists the humshakal or his twin bro die i never saw a serial where hero die and his twin brother become the hero.
anyway this serial is totally different from another show so god knows what is going to happened .
but we have no problem bec the leads are same .
but then no karvi
no i dont want that krivi

I know this is karvi story
I am saying this as now karvi story has reached saturation
Now there r only two way to proceed story either to take leap or showing krivi story
Because here we will see the story of sonuksh with different story
Till now khushi is unaware of krishna
Edited by gaushiv13 - 8 years ago
kiara26 thumbnail
If they would've had to show a new love story of Krishna & Survi they wouldn't have brought Kartik back in the first place... so this ain't happening..

But I really hope Krishna turns a new leaf & helps KarVi in teaching Tai a lesson... Like he had told Tai "I can very well handle people like you, unlike your nephew Kartik"
puja0802 thumbnail
fully agree with u kiara26
and gaushiv13 there is many thing left in the show to show .
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am really interested in seeing where the writers may take this story. I can see Krishna helping Karvi in the episodes to follow, but after that...πŸ˜•
the Krishna/Survi theory seems possibleπŸ€”, but the writers will have to do a really good job if they are going that route. It will be a difficult task for them, to make us (the audience) come to fall for this new proposed pair especially after we have witnessed Karvi's strong bond and the history behind it. πŸ€“

It would be a very interesting role for Sonal to play if the story does go this path. I admire her as an actress and as a strong woman herself, so I have no doubt that she will be able to continue to portray Survi as the strong willed mature woman she is, with love being her one weakness. Ankush is an amazing actor who has proven he can play both Kartik and Krishna with ease, no doubts there at all.
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 8 years ago
AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope this doesn't happen.. Liking Krishna too...
And I'm definitely not interested in watching a love story btn Krishna & Survi.. Karthik is Survi's & Survi is Karthik's...
But I'm keen to watch the duo against tai.. It will b great...
I'd they really want a love story they may show story of Krishna but not too long overshadowing KarVi & I don't want that to b kalandi...
And the show is abt VAADA of KarVi hope they doesn't drift away from it...