kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It's morning n survi n Krishna set out for their destination... Kartik also all set dressed as chauffer.. gives his B'day wishes to krishna..
Lata in the meanwhile preparing for a pooja at home.. tai pyaare kalindini come dressed as saints... Stealthily cut off phone connection n disrupt d mobile signals

as they r travelling Krishna is at wits end.. survi keeps asking him whether he remembers where they r heading adding to his tension.. Krishna catches kartik staring at survi through the mirror n tells him to concentrate on d road.. kartik asks Krishna which road he should take n he's completely stumped... Survi tells kartik to take short cut.. in their conversation survi blurts out that she trusts the driver (her kartik) the most.. kartik asks survi whether he should hv a stopover at her fav dhaba.. Krishna goes wild that being a driver he calls survi by her name.. survi intervenes that Krishna being kartik treats the driver as his bro.. a tensed Krishna starts Calling up someone.. seeing this kartik snatches his phone n throws it out of d moving car..

Back home tai renders hema n kishor unconscious... On the pretext of beginning the pooja asks lata to hv some prasad.. her intention being of poisoning lata n killing her... But lata senses something wrong... Tai over powers her n tries to force the poison down her throat... Kalindini n pyaare helping her.. but khushi comes to lata's rescue.. smart little miss barve gives a hard time to tai n her paltan... In d meanwhile lata frees Kishor n hema who r tied up... but in d melee tai manages to catch hold of lata.. holding a knife at lata's throat she threatens dire consequences...

Krishna is wild at kartik for having thrown away his phone.. asks him to stop d car.. in a fit of rage hits kartik.. survi scolds him saying that he's been driving for barve family since years n is as good as a family member.. asks him to apologise.. krishna is irritated thinking that survi is asking him to apologise to a driver.. he wonders how kartik must've tolerated survi... Hesitantly he apologises to kartik with a hug.. kartik thanks survi by gestures for making all this possible...

Krishna notices a milestone on d highway which reads Ganpatipule n is all nervous.. survi tells him of some wish coming true for which they hv come all d way to ganpatipule to thank Bappa.. Krishna is tensed that someone might just recognise him there.. spots vikram on bike n ducks down.. on being questioned by survi says he was just stretching..

Krishna n survi at Bapppa's temple.. he is all restless.. survi tells him to concentrate on praying.. vikram n kartik watch from afar.. sensing someone coming Krishna hides behind d idol... Survi goes behind him n asks as to y he is hiding.. he tells her he was just doing parikrama..

Just then they overhear a woman praying to Bappa to take care of her kid.. she had actually come to the temple to abandon her baby... Thinking of all the he's been through Krishna is overwhelmed.. stops d woman.. asks her why she gave birth if she had to abandon her baby.. she should hv killed it rather... The woman says she's helpless... Krishna asks whether her husband abandoned her or was it an illegitimate child.. goes on to tell her how ppl will hv pity on the baby n provide food.. but then as d kid grows up it will first steal petty things like food n then go on to steal Bappa's idol.. kartik n survi all emotional hearing what Krishna has been through all these years.. vikram asks kartik whether sending the woman with the baby was a part of karvi's plan.. kartik denies saying that Bappa has sent her...

Precap: survi reveals all to krishna.. she apologises to him on behalf of lata.. Krishna is stunned..

The episode was a mixed bag of sorts.. started off on a lighter vein n got all damn serious towards d end...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
⭐️ thanks for written update.
Feel bad for Krishna and karthik.
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow, and here I was thinking yesterday's episode was fast paced. It is funny how Krishna seems to be annoyed with Survi the same way Kartik was when they were younger. She seems to have that affect on the Barve brothers...
Kushi had a nice screen presence today. I really wish each episode lasted 1hr instead of just 30 minutes. I often find that so much is missing... they have impressive scenes, but some of the more sudden scenes make the show more soap opera like than a family drama.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next. If I were Krishna, I would not hold much against the rest of the family, but would be really upset with Lata... lets see how the writers will make him react
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 8 years ago
puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am also thinking the same that now he will become positive or negative ❓
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think the makers wanted to make the entire episode a total laugh riot.
Wasn't scared for Lata,not even one bit
That scene towards the end though.Krishna is super mad
Thanks for the update Khushi

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

wow, and here I was thinking yesterday's episode was fast paced. It is funny how Krishna seems to be annoyed with Survi the same way Kartik was when they were younger. She seems to have that affect on the Barve brothers...

Kushi had a nice screen presence today. I really wish each episode lasted 1hr instead of just 30 minutes. I often find that so much is missing... they have impressive scenes, but some of the more sudden scenes make the show more soap opera like than a family drama.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next. If I were Krishna, I would not hold much against the rest of the family, but would be really upset with Lata... lets see how the writers will make him react

So true.Survi can really get on the nerves of both Kartik & Krishna.
Even Krishna named her Masterni 😆

@ Red Agree.Some of the scenes in YVR are very well enacted & directed.Simply wow