Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -VPaintings-

Samundar mein Kankaal- Not a very elaborate scene but I found it really emotional! 

Dr.Tarika gets kidnapped and while investigating Abhijeet almost faints on seeing Tarika's blood on her car's steering wheel... (finally a serious scene in the abhirika track)

i love this scene❤️❤️

another serious scene is in Jahareelay bichoo
where a bichoo cut Abhijeet and he was taken to hospital. the scene inside the icu was very nice according to me😳
the way Salunkhe patted his hand on unconscious Abhi's face and Tarika was looking at Abhijeet..i loved that❤️
-VPaintings- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

i love this scene❤️❤️

another serious scene is in Jahareelay bichoo
where a bichoo cut Abhijeet and he was taken to hospital. the scene inside the icu was very nice according to me😳
the way Salunkhe patted his hand on unconscious Abhi's face and Tarika was looking at Abhijeet..i loved that❤️

Can you please share the link of this episode, I can't find it..
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -VPaintings-

Can you please share the link of this episode, I can't find it..

Sony removed that from YT.
here's the tune.pk link...
-VPaintings- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
NISHA-Abhivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
According to me , Giraffatar series is full of emotional scenes...l feeling sad when tears comes in Abhijeet's eyes & he seems so helpless . First time , I've seen him like this.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NISHA-Abhivi

According to me , Giraffatar series is full of emotional scenes...l feeling sad when tears comes in Abhijeet's eyes & he seems so helpless . First time , I've seen him like this.

hmm...not really...the first was in behrupiya...'ek CID officer ke haath kaanp rahe hain'...can't beat that.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There are a few during those Shreya engagement crap series.

More than all those fights, I remember in that train episode Daya apologises and Abhi tells Daya 'main tumhare baat ka bura nahi maanta' but there was a trace of sadness there and Daya says 'bura nahi maante toh transfer ke liye kyon apply kiya'. It was a very well done scene.
AvyuktaHari thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

hmm...not really...the first was in behrupiya...'ek CID officer ke haath kaanp rahe hain'...can't beat that.

But I think he cried way before, in earlier episodes, Abhijeet in Danger series and Accused Officer, the one where he was trapped for taking bribe. He had tears in eyes in both these cases.
And I felt those tears stronger than the words he spoke in Behrupiya.
AvyuktaHari thumbnail
There are these episodes, Mouse Trap - I, II. Abhijeet not knowing that the girl he is treating as a sister is a criminal gave his whole heart to the relation and when he gotta know the reality, his saddened face was ocean of emotions in itself. Also, the last scene where he says, 'Humare yahan bhi yahi hota hai' or something similar, the pang that he felt could be felt so strongly in reality even though it was in d virtual world.
The last scene of 'Flashback' episode was also quite touchy. The way he said, sir lagta hai maine bahut kuch khi diya 😭😭.

The Stolen Dynamite, the way he was expressing his pain, dilemma to ACP sir when he found him on that bridge after which he took him to the case investigation, awe! Very emotional a scene in itself. Also, him not remembering anything and that helplessness as ACP sir narrates Abhijeet's story to a fellow officer 😭.

SaiyuDaya22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
muje us har scene ne rulaya jismein duo musibat main pade 😭