Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
There's a scene during the time when ACP sir had lost his eyes, and he was practicing shooting while Abhijeet helped him with setting the targets everytime and standing behind him for everything. There was a small conversation between them (I don't remember exactly what). It was a nice scene.

Another after ACP had shot Nakul for the first time and couldn't follow as he thought he were dead. He asked Daya and Abhijeet to go check and tell him whether he was dead because he didn't have the guts to see his son dead with a bullet fired by his own father.

Similarly, another scene during the same series...i think it comes when Nakul was actually dead...ACP was alone and Duo comes to see him. That whole series indeed was great. 

and has somebody mentioned the Return of Nakul...the whole garden scene where ACP remembers his son...those flashbacks and everything were very touchy.😒
Edited by 23Diya - 7 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
posted twice. God knows what's wrong with my phone!Edited by visrom - 7 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When ACP lost his sight it was Daya who was at his side all the time. Abhi was busy attending meetings like the ideal second in command.
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

When ACP lost his sight it was Daya who was at his side all the time. Abhi was busy attending meetings like the ideal second in command.

I didn't see the whole series. Neither do i remember the cases i've watched. The few scenes I remember had Abhijeet, so i thought that way. Might be because I lay a bit too much attention on Abhijeet. Thanks for clearing.😆
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 23Diya

There's a scene during the time when ACP sir had lost his eyes, and he was practicing shooting while Abhijeet helped him with setting the targets everytime and standing behind him for everything. There was a small conversation between them (I don't remember exactly what). It was a nice scene.

Another after ACP had shot Nakul for the first time and couldn't follow as he thought he were dead. He asked Daya and Abhijeet to go check and tell him whether he was dead because he didn't have the guts to see his son dead with a bullet fired by his own father.

Similarly, another scene during the same series...i think it comes when Nakul was actually dead...ACP was alone and Duo comes to see him. That whole series indeed was great. 

and has somebody mentioned the Return of Nakul...the whole garden scene where ACP remembers his son...those flashbacks and everything were very touchy.😒

Yeah...Diya these r mentioned already.
Such touchy scenes😳
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can anyone forget the emotional scenes from "Tasha's Death" 😭
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi17

Can anyone forget the emotional scenes from "Tasha's Death" 😭

Oh yeah😭 😭
How didn't i or anyone mention it yet!?😲
It was terrible 😭 😭
MeowRK thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Another EPs Cid Team Chases Abhijeet In Goa
Baray Bhai lost his memory and used against CID😭😭😭
When Baray/Chote Bhai fights😡
Baray Bhai shoots Chote Bhai😭😭
When I see the whole CID Team in tears 
For While my breaths are stopped seeing Chote Bhai lying inside a coffin😭
After the Behrupiya this is another EPs which takes my breath away😭😭
And The whole fight at the end just superb⭐️⭐️
Freddy Ketchup story hilarious🤣
Thank You So Much
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
The episode of Acp sir's giraftar- the last scene where Abhijeet held his ears & told that: age se kuch bhi kehna sir..per goli nahi😳
-VPaintings- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Samundar mein Kankaal- Not a very elaborate scene but I found it really emotional! 
Dr.Tarika gets kidnapped and while investigating Abhijeet almost faints on seeing Tarika's blood on her car's steering wheel... (finally a serious scene in the abhirika track)