Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

@CID per grahan; when Acp sir resigns & left the bureau, DUO followed him & a drop tear left Abhijeet's eye...

Another scene was Acp sir was being beaten by some goons...Duo came, saved him & took him to hospital. That hospital scene was very emotional. 

By this stage I had been watching Cid less and less...
And such scenes had ceased to be as emotional even with trios performance...
Or just say they became too regular...
But no doubt this was one emotional scene indeed...😳
Aditya sir and Daya sir always seem very comfortable and emotional around Satam Sir...
Even Dunesh sir as well...
That's why these people scenes struck a cord always however repeated or too OTT...
MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

@CID per grahan; when Acp sir resigns & left the bureau, DUO followed him & a drop tear left Abhijeet's eye...

Another scene was Acp sir was being beaten by some goons...Duo came, saved him & took him to hospital. That hospital scene was very emotional.

true..   and when Daya sir don't look at Acp sir and hiding his tears.. that was so touchy
MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
one.. scene bw Abhi sir and Acp Sir from Acp sir ka nanha dost.. I guess where Abhi sir said that we were so worried for u.. and Acp sir replied haan wo to dikh raha h..
dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BLIND WITNESS begining scene when ACP sir loses his eyesight and tries to grab for Abhijeet sir and ask about what happened...that was also a very emotional scene..😭. 
And then basically all following episodes and scenes where Acp sir helped with investigation...
And then his entry again...😳
All beautifully crafted scenes...👏
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MysticVibe

one.. scene bw Abhi sir and Acp Sir from Acp sir ka nanha dost.. I guess where Abhi sir said that we were so worried for u.. and Acp sir replied haan wo to dikh raha h..

GD posted pic of that scene.
I just love that scene ❤️
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The case of Deadly betrayal: the end scene where Abhijeet kept his hand on Daya's shoulder.😳
-VPaintings- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Raaz Boarding school ka...ending part..when Daya Sir sails away with the bomb and waves goodbye to the team 😭😭😭
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fortune teller...Daya gets shot and is lying on the ground writhing in pain. He grabs Abhi's hand...and Abhi shows an angry, teary expression, telling Daya that they would find the culprit.
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fortune teller- ending part.
Daya wakes up in the hospital and ACP comes to see him. They were worried for him and the first thing Daya had to say was to ask "Abhijeet sir nahi aaye?" in a very low voice. I think I can track duo's friendship from the time around this.😃
MeowRK thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another one😔
 Raaz Daya Ki Dulhan Ka
The whole Baray/Chote Bhai fighting scenes😭
Baray Bhai face when Chote Bhai attacks on his sensitivity😡 regarding his Memory Loss😭
Chote Bhai pain 😭
And At the end when Baray/Chote Bhai shares some awesome scene ☺️
At that time Both smiles is just worth watching