sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Simran in Mumbai, Sia unwell, Astha gets to know that Sia is in town!!!

Simran gets angry, asks what do you mean when you say you cannot return? Abhi says i cannot, it is not for me. Simran says not for me, but you can come for Astha and Sia. Don't they have right to love you and want you? Abhi says i have done so many mistakes in life, that i just cannot come out. Simran screams and says come out of your past Abhi. We all have forgiven and forgotten. Abhi says but i cannot do it. Sia pleads with him. Shaguna also says Bhayi has waited for 18 long years, don't you feel you have some responsibilites over her? Abhi says i have no right for all that. The days when i had to be responsible are gine. They will never come back. Today, setting up a house, family is baseless. I am happy here, in my own world. I am embarassed in life, he says. Simran says please stop feeling like a culprit. Simran screasm stop it, Abhi. She gets very upset. She then asks Shaguna and Sia to pack up as they are leaving. She says i want a moment with him alone. They both go. Simran gets up, is frustrated, then asks Abhi why do you not want to come? Simran then screams and says you do not want to face people. You never want to face situations. Never want to struggle in life. Sia was right, you are an escapist. You be here, OK. I have lived my life all alone for 18 years, i can live the rest of my life too. I do not need any support. You live in your past, take care. I am going, she says very emotionally and leaves the place. Abhi is very upset at her emoutional outburst.

Simran is packing her bags. Sia and Shaguna are near. Simran says i have to go now. I am leaving .You be here with papa. I will come occassionally and see you here. We are not far away. Sia cries. She says i need you and papa. I need you both. Simran pacifies her, says we can talk over the phone, he needs you more, as he is alone,so be here. Sia goes out. Sia calls Papa. She calsl him twice ot thrice, but Abhi is not seen. Sia gets upset. She calls Mama. Simran and Shaguna hearing her call, run out. Sia says papa is not here. I think he has gone again leaving us. Simran says he will not do that, he knows we are alone. He cannot do that. He might be here, so wait for him. He will come. Sia says i am scared mama. Simran says he will be around in some time. Sia asks what if he does not come back. Simran says call Bhavani, ask him to bring you to Mumbai. I am gonig now. She hugs Sia. Simran then sits into the car, she is not able to control her tears. Sia is crying too. Shaguna hugs Sia, goes into the car. Simran from the car, waves to Sia. Sia is standing all alone in the house.

As Simran and Shaguna are travelling in the car, Simran calls Bhavani and tells himAbhi's decision. Bhavani asks Simran not to joke. Simran then says wish i was joking. Bhavani loses control, asks how can Abhi do this? Simran says what ca n i do, if a person does not want to come out of a self exile, then we cannot help it. Bhavani says happines is knocking at his door, he has to open the door, welcome it. But he is closing the door and turning the other side. How foolsih he is. Simran then says Abhi is not there, Sia is alone, so go there. Bhavani says he will go there.

Sia is sitting out of the house sad. Abhi comes there, with something in hand. He says i am sorry, had gone for a walk, wanted to get something for you all, so waited at the halwai, got this for breakfast. I will set plates. You call all, he says. Sia says who to call? There is nobody at home. Abhi asks why, has Simran gone for her walk? Sia gets up, angrily says she has gone back to Mumbai. Abhi is shocked. Sia asks may i ask you something? What did you tell her that she could not bear? She could not even stay here for few more minutes. You upset her so much, she says . She also says she left me alone, said i will come to meet you occassionally. She asked me to stay here. Abhi says did she say that? He then pulls her along. This is not right, you and your mother have met after 18 long years. So you needto be there, not here. You have to go, he says.

Simran and Shaguna are crying in the car. Shaguna says i do not understand why God is playing with our lives. When Sia was with us, we did not know that she was our baby. But now, when we know that she is our baby, she cannot stay with us. Why are we being tested? Simran keeps crying.

Just then, Sia is coming in another car, her car overtakes Simran's car, Sia's car blocks Simran's car. Sia gets out of the car, sits in the front seat of Simran 's car. Simran and Shaguna are surprised to see her. Sia says don't get tense. I am coming with you all to Mumbai. Simran says but papa needs you. Sia says you say papa needs me. Papa says you need me. What have i to do? Should i cut myself into two halves, so that one half is with you, the other with papa. She cries. Si then says i am coming to Mumbai, come what may. Papa forced me to be with you. Whether you lie it or no,t i am coming to mumbai, Sia says to Simran.

Sia, Simran, Shaguna enter the hotel room where Sia is supposed to stay. All like the room. Simran says i am happy that this hotel is on way to my hospital. So i can come twice a day and see you. Simran asks Sia to be bold, stay here. Not to get worried, sleep nicely. Simran and Sia hug. Simran begins to go, she starts to cry. Shaguna asks what happened? Simran says she is my child, i cannot take her home. Sia comes near her, consoles her. She says i have covered the big journey from London to Mumbai. Now we have to move just from the hotel to the ohuse. If things fall in place, i will come home also, mama. So do not feel bad. They both hug. Simran says i love you very muchbaccha. Sia also says i love you mama.

Simranand Astha hug . Astha does not show reaction .Simran is in tears, says today my family is complete. Astha at once asks why, did you meet papa in Goa? Simran is alarmed, sees Shaguna. She goes blank. Astha says a family is complete only when papa is there. Simran says my family is complete with you. Astha then says i want to thank you mama, for pushing Sia out of Sid and my life. Simran is upset. Astha says that madam has made up her mind to to stick between us. Simran is about to say something when Shaguna asks her not to say. Simran just shuts her mouth. Saurabh says we sohuld now go home. They all leave saying thanks to Abhi's parents.

Its night time. Sia is sleeping when she receives a call from Simran. Sia is sick, but does not tell Simran. Sia says i was sleeping, so could not hear the phone ringing. Simran says sorry for disturbing. Sia says you need not say sorry. Simran says Astha is back home. Sia is not able to sit, but manages to talk. She says you both must be happy now. Simran says yes, but now i am worried about you. Sia says do not call from home. Someone might hear. Simran says ok, says i will call you from the car. She says tomorrow morning i will come to the hotel, we can have breakfast together. Sia agrees and disconnects. Sia then feels very weak, she is shivering, puts her blanket over her. She then takes out the thermometer from her bag, keeps it. She is then shocked to see the temperature.

She goes to a nearby pharmacy to buy medicines. The shop fellow says this is a very strong dosage. Sia who is now very uncomfortable says i have 103 fever. So i need this. She buys the medicines, is about to leave, when she feels very weak, unweel, she feels giddy, falls down. As she falls down, she falls near a person. The person takes her in a taxi. Sia is unconscious. The person is sitting near her, holding her, touching her forehead.

Abhi is worried .He is telling himself they would have reached Mumbai. But they could not even call me and tell me they have reached. Both mother and daughter are similar. They just do not care.

Simran, SAurabh, Astha, Sid ,Urmila are having dinner, Shaguna is serving. Astha and Sid are seated near each other. Astha is holding Sid's left hand. She then asks Sid to pass the salad. Sid is not able to do it as she is holding his left hand and he is eating with his right. Urmila then asks Sid to give the bowl to astha. Simran gets a SMs from Abhi .He has asked where is Sia? Saurabh is surprised that Simran of all people is receiving SMS. Astha at once says the season is changing, so new things are happening. Sid then tries to take out his hand forcibly form Astha's hold, as he pulls his hand, he hits a plate which toplles. He then says sorry.

Just then, somebody knocks the door with his shoes. Shaguna opens, is shocked to see Shankar with Sia in ihs hands. He is lifting Sia. Shaguna calls for Simran. All come there. Simran sees an unconscious Sia ,is shocked. She comes running to her. She is put in the sofa. Simran asks Shankar did she have an accident? Simran asks Sia to open her eyes, but Sia is unconscious. Simran is very upset, worried. All are upset and surprised. Sid also stands very close to Sia. But Astha is in full doubt, is perplexed to see Sia here and Simran concerned for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sothanks for the update sree

so somehow sia reached simren's house again

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just hate Abhi....😡

Thanks for the wonderful update Sree

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for a wonderful update...felt as though i was watching it.
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks great update as usual sree!
HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sree Thanks For Great Update. Once again - Abhi showed that he doen't need anyone. How can he do that? 😡 Be together with your family man..... 😡
littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. Man~ freaking Abhi ~ he is something.❓
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Sree. Why does Asthat have to doubtful. Its not like Sia has not come there before . As long as Sia is not in Sid's life she should be happy.
mitali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Boy! would it hurt if they just come clean with each other? Why can't they just be honest and avoid the trauma, irrespective of people's reactions? Time has shown that the longer they delay in telling the truth, the more people they hurt.

How will Aastha find out that they are sisters
What will her reaction be?
Will she hate them both?

Thanks again sree great job.
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree once again for a wonderful update ! 😊