Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@dear Hinduism is one religion where you can make the choice whether you need to accept someone God or not. If Ram is not God for you it is fine. But if somebody thinks him God allow them to do that. They have their own reasons just like you have your reason for not accepting him God.
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@dear Hinduism is one religion where you can make the choice whether you need to accept someone God or not. If Ram is not God for you it is fine. But if somebody thinks him God allow them to do that. They have their own reasons just like you have your reason for not accepting him God.

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ shruthi Di rightly said.
To search for answers why for others he is God u have got to be open for that.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I believe in monotheism. I believe The presence of one n only Lord in everything in the universe. He is completely flawless n omnipotent. He has no form. I never watched mythological serial before.due to curiosity on different religious i have watched 1st time ram sita related serial as I have heard many stories about them. Don't take any offensive thought reading my questions n posts. I have no intention to change others thought. I had just curiosity to know for which reasons n qualities ram is considered lord in hinduism. But sorry to say i didn't find anything special in his character portraying. Anyways i have no further question. You guys enjoy show.:-)
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

I believe in monotheism. I believe The presence of one n only Lord in everything in the universe. He is completely flawless n omnipotent. He has no form. I never watched mythological serial before.due to curiosity on different religious i have watched 1st time ram sita related serial as I have heard many stories about them. Don't take any offensive thought reading my questions n posts. I have no intention to change others thought. I had just curiosity to know for which reasons n qualities ram is considered lord in hinduism. But sorry to say i didn't find anything special in his character portraying. Anyways i have no further question. You guys enjoy show.:-)

ok , got your point
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So what! many men stayed single after losing their life partners in precedent era.would they all be considered Lord?Lol n here what biggest job ram did for sita stayed single after sending his faultless pregnant wife in forest!!! A normal human being has more humanity than what ram did who is considered lord...it was not only matter of sita but also the matter of whole womanhood n whenever ram had no power to fight openly against that narrow mentality of society then he had huge lacking in his himself then how could he be called lord in hindu religion?!Lord is faultless n omnipotent.ram was portrayed like gud n bad mixed human being. N another question could ram ever win if vibhishan n hanuman didn't help him from every side!!! Don't think so

😊 😊

Hii Nabz... πŸ€— How are you doing dear ?? 😳

I do not watch Siya ke Ram but saw this interesting debate going on so just barged in... πŸ˜†

I will try to answer.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

The thing is that there was no need for Ram to fight with his subjects...His one order would have been enough for the whole of clan to shut their mouths up... He would have asked them to respect his wife and all of them would have bowed in front of Sita... But the bigger question is wud they have willingly accepted her as their queen as their mother just as they accepted Ram as their king and their father... They would have kept quiet or rather they kept silence out of their fear of power and not out of their respect for Sita...

And what about the normal women of the society, their wives, their daughter in laws who didn't have the privilege of being a king's wife..In that situation there would have been no clench for these people to to not question these women...

The society which in no time judged Sita for her purity overlooking what sacrifices she made for her husband, who was queen of Ayodhya, daughter of a king, who was considered divine, who had already given her agni pariksha, what that society would have done to a common woman had she undergone the same fate as that of Sita... Decades after decades women would have been abandoned because of this mindset... Even the most devoted woman would have been questioned and her life in society wud have been made miserable...

The truest form of justice as explained in these stories is when the wrong doers realize their mistakes and change for a greater good... What Ram did was he showed the repercussions of their mindset to the people... He did not pressurize them to accept Sita... At the end when she left this world giving all her tests, all the people of Ayodhya apologized to her, they asked her not to leave them alone... At that time it was not the public that was rejecting Sita, it was not Ram her husband who was abandoning Sita... They were nobody to decide / question Sita's purity ... It was their mentality, their judgement which was under question...It was Sita who was leaving them finally... They accepted that they were wrong in questioning her devotion.. They accepted their queen out of love and respect alone and not out any fear of king...

Years after when we are debating... see its Ram who is being questioned and not Sita... 😊 Otherwise there have been so many scriptures that got lost with time... Sadly the structure of society has been such that it leaves no chance to bring down a woman... By the time these stories wud have reached us, we don't know how Sita's character would have been moulded and how much mud slinging would have been done by now had Ram not made his people accept her out of their own consent and not deliberation...

These stories be it Ramayan or Mahabharat have many lessons hidden within them... They are the way of living basically... and it includes what we should do and what we should not do as well... This whole scenario does not tell that a man should abandon his wife... In fact it tells that society or a man should not abandon a woman if she is abducted against her will... She is not at fault for this... And if the society does that, the consequences will have to be faced by all... Its not only Ram who lived lived without Sita for about 11000 years ... It was also the whole of Ayodhya who remained without their queen, their mata Sita for the decision they made with a guilt and with a void... Nobody can escape the repercussions if they do not value the importance of women in their lives... Neither the society nor the lord himself... At the end it was only Sita who was at peace and no one else...

And Ram is considered to be the incarnation of Vishnu in human form... So he has to face all the problems and sorrows of life and yet walk the path of righteousness... The information has to be given by Vibhishan.. he cannot use his special powers... Same goes with Sita... If a common woman is facing tantrums from the society, Sita being a goddess or a queen cannot escape from the fate of a woman... She has to face it, fight her battles and emerge victorious and she did... The whole point or the whole message this story gives that one should keep on doing his duty till the end of his/ her life whether people help or not.. keep walking the path and use ur resources to the optimum which is basically what Ram did...

Sometimes I feel these scriptures and stories were a bit simpler and did not require a very deep analysis... πŸ˜›

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .life_is_fun.

😊 😊

Hii Nabz... πŸ€— How are you doing dear ?? 😳

I do not watch Siya ke Ram but saw this interesting debate going on so just barged in... πŸ˜†

I will try to answer.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

The thing is that there was no need for Ram to fight with his subjects...His one order would have been enough for the whole of clan to shut their mouths up... He would have asked them to respect his wife and all of them would have bowed in front of Sita... But the bigger question is wud they have willingly accepted her as their queen as their mother just as they accepted Ram as their king and their father... They would have kept quiet or rather they kept silence out of their fear of power and not out of their respect for Sita...

And what about the normal women of the society, their wives, their daughter in laws who didn't have the privilege of being a king's wife..In that situation there would have been no clench for these people to to not question these women...

The society which in no time judged Sita for her purity overlooking what sacrifices she made for her husband, who was queen of Ayodhya, daughter of a king, who was considered divine, who had already given her agni pariksha, what that society would have done to a common woman had she undergone the same fate as that of Sita... Decades after decades women would have been abandoned because of this mindset... Even the most devoted woman would have been questioned and her life in society wud have been made miserable...

The truest form of justice as explained in these stories is when the wrong doers realize their mistakes and change for a greater good... What Ram did was he showed the repercussions of their mindset to the people... He did not pressurize them to accept Sita... At the end when she left this world giving all her tests, all the people of Ayodhya apologized to her, they asked her not to leave them alone... At that time it was not the public that was rejecting Sita, it was not Ram her husband who was abandoning Sita... They were nobody to decide / question Sita's purity ... It was their mentality, their judgement which was under question...It was Sita who was leaving them finally... They accepted that they were wrong in questioning her devotion.. They accepted their queen out of love and respect alone and not out any fear of king...

Years after when we are debating... see its Ram who is being questioned and not Sita... 😊 Otherwise there have been so many scriptures that got lost with time... Sadly the structure of society has been such that it leaves no chance to bring down a woman... By the time these stories wud have reached us, we don't know how Sita's character would have been moulded and how much mud slinging would have been done by now had Ram not made his people accept her out of their own consent and not deliberation...

These stories be it Ramayan or Mahabharat have many lessons hidden within them... They are the way of living basically... and it includes what we should do and what we should not do as well... This whole scenario does not tell that a man should abandon his wife... In fact it tells that society or a man should not abandon a woman if she is abducted against her will... She is not at fault for this... And if the society does that, the consequences will have to be faced by all... Its not only Ram who lived lived without Sita for about 11000 years ... It was also the whole of Ayodhya who remained without their queen, their mata Sita for the decision they made with a guilt and with a void... Nobody can escape the repercussions if they do not value the importance of women in their lives... Neither the society nor the lord himself... At the end it was only Sita who was at peace and no one else...

And Ram is considered to be the incarnation of Vishnu in human form... So he has to face all the problems and sorrows of life and yet walk the path of righteousness... The information has to be given by Vibhishan.. he cannot use his special powers... Same goes with Sita... If a common woman is facing tantrums from the society, Sita being a goddess or a queen cannot escape from the fate of a woman... She has to face it, fight her battles and emerge victorious and she did... The whole point or the whole message this story gives that one should keep on doing his duty till the end of his/ her life whether people help or not.. keep walking the path and use ur resources to the optimum which is basically what Ram did...

Sometimes I feel these scriptures and stories were a bit simpler and did not require a very deep analysis... πŸ˜›

Hey poo...πŸ€— after a long time!!! Nice to see you dude.:-) btw you have again lost your real id!!!🀣 anyways,I won't enter in any altercation on this topic as what if my questions hurt on others belief n things aren't clarified to me yet in fact I yet think nothing can't be more cruelty than sending a pregnant lady in forest.i don't think any explanation could help me to get ram's rigid decision.but you know i always like to read your post n i have enjoyed to read it as like as gud story.:-) I miss you.are u in fb? Then pm me your id
Edited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail

Hey poo...πŸ€— after a long time!!! Nice to see you dude.:-) btw you have again lost your real id!!!🀣 anyways,I won't enter in any altercation on this topic as what if my questions hurt on others belief n things aren't clarified to me yet in fact I yet think nothing can't be more cruelty than sending a pregnant lady in forest.i don't think any explanation could help me to get ram's rigid decision.but you know i always like to read your post n i have enjoyed to read it as like as gud story.:-) I miss you.are u in fb? Then pm me your id

No issues dear.. 😊 In fact, it only shows out the sensitive side of ur personality... 😊 These scriptures have been debatable since forever... And ur questions do hold water... As a child I used to ask the same questions when I was first told about the story... It is only years later I came up to this interpretation...I feel u are questioning because Ram is perhaps meant to be questioned here... If after watching the whole story you or any rational thinking person stands by Sita and not Ram or his subjects, then Ram won his battle... If the society criticizes Ram's decision and keeps Sita at a higher pedestal than Ram then Ram's purpose is fulfilled and if people wud no more question or push women to give test for their purity, the ultimate aim is achieved.. Understanding his decision is not important also but understanding that no woman deserves a fate like Sita is very important and is mandatory...And this message Ramayan has been able to convey... That much is enough for the proper functioning of the society...Rest understanding should be left to time and experiences😊... Until humanity prevails... Human race will prevail... πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

And My id got locked this time... 😭 😭 I asked one of the mods to close my id... She happened to be good soul ... she directly closed it... No warning message ...No if .. No but... Seedha id shut... 😭 πŸ˜†

I miss you too Nabz... I will have to again struggle on IF to be become goldie, rockerz and sizzlerz.. πŸ˜† I do have an account on FB but we poor " Newbies " are not allowed to send PMs... We are in kindergarten of India Forums... πŸ˜† The day I become senior member, this will be the first thing I will do... 😳 😳

And it will still take around four more months to properly resume my online life be it IF or Fb or TW... So I will be back to eating ur heads in around Feb 17... 😳 Till then whenever I am OL, I will try 2 scrap and disturb u guys... πŸ˜†
Edited by .life_is_fun. - 8 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Who says Ram abandoned Sita, or that Sita let herself be abandoned?

Ram was God, Sita was a Goddess. Mahalakshmi cannot be abandoned by anyone, and neither can Maha Vishnu abandon the one who resides in his heart.

Ram was no perpetrator, Sita was no victim.

Sita was not some commodity that could be accepted and abandoned at the will of others. Only her physical body went away from Ayodhya, but her soul remained with Ram.

Ram may have distanced himself from Sita's physical body, but her swarna murti remained at Ayodhya and no other woman ever had any place in his life.

Sita was no helpless woman. She was a form of Adishakti herself. Pregnant or not, she had the ability to protect herself. She was not abandoned. She left on her own will.

Had Sita chosen to, she could have returned to Ayodhya and fought for her rights, but she did not, because she alone understood her husband's actions and honored them.
InsaneDivine thumbnail
I hope for a day when Ram and Sita will be accepted as God and Goddess because of the virtuous lives they led rather than their lives being accepted because they were Gods... ⭐️