Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
We all have seen how much Sahir loves Isha and how Isha treats him badly and of course Saloni's bad acting.  Taps and Sahir rock as SAYA,they bond so well and the story might be interesting if Sahir fall in love with Taps.Real love like he 'used' to love Isha. That would be great. 
This would show even if someone loved someone ,he/she can still move on with that emotional luggage and find love elsewhere. Because that's the reality of life,and it would have been nice if cvs could show that.I think many people will connect more with this plot rather than Ishvir mess up saga,so messy and confusing. The show is going to flop anyway with that overdose of third wave feminism and someone pathetic acting,so I think the show will gain more TRP if they made SAYA the end game. 

What are your top reasons why you think SAYA will be hit ? 

PLEASE CVS HUMBLE REQUEST: MAKE SAYA THE LEAD COUPLE 
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
My top reason will be Sahir and Tapasya have chemistry.And I love both the characters who even though look to have similar traits, are actually different underneath.
smartysanyu thumbnail
I think saya look great together but chemistry was awesome between ishir as I saw the luvy duvy moments in initial episodes
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The dance yesterday looked more like swaron dance,the steps and Taps clothes ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜¡
Partholic_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My top most reason is "I really hate Ishir" 🤢
And thus makes me love Taps and Sahir more
And the other reason is lame one 😆
Kriss and Shan both are damn cute re 😆 😳