Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Tj looks amazing in sarees, but now I want her in any of EK's shows. They have full romance along with some intersting drama. Tj will do complete justice if she is roped for some of EK's shows.
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Siya2202

Shikha, could you imagine tj with VD, the one in my dp? They will rock with their chemistry!

yep they wld look good
arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShikhaAgrawal

So gys last agle hafte and ragu ws there and wven raglak taking care wow bt I wished ke woh jaate chori krne they would hv explored this also bt looks lyke no extension is given otherwise why this akhiri salam

no yaar😆
bank robbery🤣
i m thankful raglak dont hv to do such unethical stuff for once😆
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shikha, could you imagine tj with VD, the one in my dp? They will rock with their chemistry!

ys even I want to see thm in new show and for god sake no rashmi mam show in sm romantic show lyke madhubala or evn sanskaar dharohar ki third season where vd will play jai kishan vaishnav
arviabhigya thumbnail

Tj looks amazing in sarees, but now I want her in any of EK's shows. They have full romance along with some intersting drama. Tj will do complete justice if she is roped for some of EK's shows.

exactly. ekta shows have perfect amt of romance, comedy. varun has already worked in 2 ekta shows. teju should also work in one😉
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why the hell is 3-4 episode extension is given to this crap...
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well sorry guys I am gonna leave now cos I have a hectic college schedule tommorrow. So good night and have sweet raglakicious dreams. Will try to catch you guys tomorrow!
arviabhigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShikhaAgrawal

well ok mihika and mihu well I think ke last day of swaRagini shoot is 10 dec na or it increasd coz of two to four epi wxtensions(wht a joke)

extension😆😆😆

Word Count: 1

arviabhigya thumbnail

Well sorry guys I am gonna leave now cos I have a hectic college schedule tommorrow. So good night and have sweet raglakicious dreams. Will try to catch you guys tomorrow!

bye siya😃😉
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arviabhigya

no yaar😆
bank robbery🤣
i m thankful raglak dont hv to do such unethical stuff for once😆

well mihika ur rit and I m loving hw at end these people r taking care of family and now ragu will take care for shumi also as she also cam to mm na so lets see wht ragu will do ol I wabt is sm consoling scns by raglak to every menber of family blving that they r thr and need to take care