Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

AAAWWW...by the way dii do you still post Ragini-Rishton koo jodti ek door????
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/138474176

pls take a moment to look at my post n comment xx
thanks xx

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Piyali..

Yup dii , Tu is full of all kinds of stories , I still remmeber I used to read sooo many stories but had to leave them in middle due to my ffs...writing a lot many ffs...so busy these days and then My 9th class studies , well all writers are good but if you want then I'll tell you about some amazing RagSan writers on TU...being truthful Tu made me love RagSan , which ff of mine are you reading...I am excited to know...๐Ÿ˜‰...I wish there's a scene of RagSan, I am such a mad that hearing each others name from their mouth only I have a huge wali smile...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sure๐Ÿ˜† I m sure I have read almost all. Well I have my fav like Azure's red strings of fate ๐Ÿ˜ณ every story and writer has their unique charm๐Ÿ˜† Some are funny while some r great with twists and romance๐Ÿ˜‰ u knw I even maintain a diary in which I hv written down names of all Ragsan ff's I read so that I can always go back and read them again. I knw now u r going to think I m crazy but๐Ÿ˜† I have 40+tabs open on my chrome for Ragsan ffs๐Ÿ˜†
ProudRSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Teju portrayed her emotions through her eyes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/indian-tv-top-5-shows-best-scenes-yesterday/4/
RAGLAK mentioned
ProudRSfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Piyali..

Yup dii , Tu is full of all kinds of stories , I still remmeber I used to read sooo many stories but had to leave them in middle due to my ffs...writing a lot many ffs...so busy these days and then My 9th class studies , well all writers are good but if you want then I'll tell you about some amazing RagSan writers on TU...being truthful Tu made me love RagSan , which ff of mine are you reading...I am excited to know...๐Ÿ˜‰...I wish there's a scene of RagSan, I am such a mad that hearing each others name from their mouth only I have a huge wali smile...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know guys you love RagSan, me too love them a lot. But the truth is even seconds of ss shared between them, gives rise to so much of hatred and bad names for Ragini. Ppl assume stuffs and try to defame the character of Ragini
ProudRSfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ck1234

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/indian-tv-top-5-shows-best-scenes-yesterday/4/

RAGLAK mentioned

Yup truly was a beautiful and romantic scene. I am glad it is mentioned as one of the best scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by ProudRSfan - 7 years ago
.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arviabhigya

Sure๐Ÿ˜† I m sure I have read almost all. Well I have my fav like Azure's red strings of fate ๐Ÿ˜ณ every story and writer has their unique charm๐Ÿ˜† Some are funny while some r great with twists and romance๐Ÿ˜‰ u knw I even maintain a diary in which I hv written down names of all Ragsan ff's I read so that I can always go back and read them again. I knw now u r going to think I m crazy but๐Ÿ˜† I have 40+tabs open on my chrome for Ragsan ffs๐Ÿ˜†

Woaaahhh, never thought would get such a fan of RragSan...wow dii...well I also have heard a lot about Asure dii's ffs , but couldn't read because as i told you...by the way there's a writer named Megha (dii) , she also writes a story on them This Time Forever...its just mind blowing...I love that story , a rebirth story and completely intriguing...by the way do you read any ffs of mine???๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudRSfan

I know guys you love RagSan, me too love them a lot. But the truth is even seconds of ss shared between them, gives rise to so much of hatred and bad names for Ragini. Ppl assume stuffs and try to defame the character of Ragini

I know yukta dii but let them say...we know our Ragini's true love is only her Laksh...now , there's never an angle like that between them so if someone thinks like that , its their problem...why should we care...
.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/138474176

pls take a moment to look at my post n comment xx
thanks xx

Ok commander...No please haan... order us...๐Ÿ˜ƒ